Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 635155 times)

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6855 on: February 02, 2011, 07:33:19 pm »

*begins emitting energy*

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6856 on: February 02, 2011, 07:37:02 pm »

*Retrieves my  gauntlet from the LAB. Now with bigger drill, specialized ammo, and a more encompassing robot arm. I refrain from activating them into existence though.*

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6857 on: February 02, 2011, 08:36:06 pm »

Berkar arrives back to study the X-Laser cannon.
"Let's see...
About twenty one kilometers of range, and around one hundred shots until the core runs out of power. Decent for short fights...

Wow, if light wasn't the only thing to damage the Dragons with I would ditch this."
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 08:43:26 pm by Phantom »

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6858 on: February 02, 2011, 08:43:33 pm »

"Quite powerful given it's size," Ivy notes. "But it generates a lot of heat. Luckily, I added plenty of heat sinks in there, so you should be fine."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6859 on: February 02, 2011, 08:45:32 pm »

"You over looked one problem."
Berkar knocks on the barrel.
"This thing is gonna get toasted should any of the heat sinks fail, and due to some calculations looks like I have to replace the barrel after about roughly 263 shots."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6860 on: February 02, 2011, 08:46:38 pm »

"You over looked one problem."
Berkar knocks on the barrel.
"This thing is gonna get toasted should any of the heat sinks fail, and due to some calculations looks like I have to replace the barrel after about roughly 263 shots."

"Then don't go about jinxing it. Besides, you want a better one, I'll make you a ****ing better one."
Ivy glares at Berkar.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6861 on: February 02, 2011, 08:47:41 pm »

"Geez, just pointing out the problems. Despite it's short range and amount of shots, it still packs enough punch."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6862 on: February 02, 2011, 08:52:13 pm »

"Bleh. Now I'm going to MAKE YOU A FREAKING BETTER ONE. HMPH!"
"Calm down, Ivy! Raging isn't going to get you anywhere."
"...I guess you're right."

That was Kata, btw. The two of them start working on a newer, awesomer laser anyways.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6863 on: February 02, 2011, 08:54:02 pm »

Berkar looks at he duo and curses his ability to find problems. He kicks the current laser.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6864 on: February 02, 2011, 08:57:44 pm »

"You know what? We might as well upgrade the entire fighter while we're at it!"
Kata and Ivy do that. Said process looks pretty cool, actually.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6865 on: February 02, 2011, 08:58:18 pm »

"I think upgrade is an understatement..."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6866 on: February 02, 2011, 09:04:09 pm »

After some time, Kata and Ivy proclaim they are finished.
"You like it? We stripped out the armor and replaced it with a newer, stronger set-and  yet lowered the total weight in the process- and of course, added a nice, big Paladin Rotary Laser on there-think of it like a pulse laser gone Gatling. It works considerably better than you might think, which is to say, it can sustain fire for over 60 seconds and still have the power of a conventional single-burst laser. And it's pretty awesome. Much more intense than the X-Laser, AND it doesn't generate heat problems. You've got new, more accurate sensors, and an updated fly-by-wire system. We added a new engine too, just about doubling the top speed. And as you can see, there are now weapons pylons. With rockets. Rockets that shoot lasers- or rather, rockets that shoot X-ray radiation. They work pretty well, actually. Oh, and we put a nice polish on all of that."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6867 on: February 02, 2011, 09:05:17 pm »

Berkar claps.
"Well done! Damn that thing looks good!"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6868 on: February 02, 2011, 09:06:35 pm »

"Thank you, thank you."
Kata smiles.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6869 on: February 02, 2011, 09:09:26 pm »

"Thing looks much better, and seems to work much better too. Mind if I take this out for a training run?"
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 2023