Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 2023

Author Topic: The Land of Lost Dimensions.  (Read 634783 times)

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6645 on: February 02, 2011, 09:29:06 am »

*Is sort of flying around, taking observations, that crud. I transmit mindspeak to Terry*
'Terry, the area above is pretty clear, nothing to worry about crashing into up here.'

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
Re: The City of Madness. Drama! Action! Will Tenshi survive? Not even god knows...
« Reply #6646 on: February 02, 2011, 09:29:49 am »

((argh, iceball my eyes hurt reading that))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6647 on: February 02, 2011, 09:30:21 am »

Whatever the hell Berkar can do is done.
---
Thera comes inside and shows the tiger a beautiful ring with a ruby and a sapphire.
"They were so busy, they couldn't give it to you in person," she says. "They apologize for that."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6648 on: February 02, 2011, 09:31:28 am »

*clenches around the ring*
"tell them thank you, its beautiful"

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6649 on: February 02, 2011, 09:32:08 am »

"...It is...but the way they gave it to me, I think it's more than just a gift," Thera says nervously.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6650 on: February 02, 2011, 09:32:59 am »

Dariel appears in the door way, leaning in it. His look and the fact he points out Thera's own ring suggests...

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: February 02, 2011, 09:33:22 am »

"hm?"
*stares at the ring*
"what the..."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6652 on: February 02, 2011, 09:34:05 am »

"It's an engagement ring," Thera says bluntly. "They want to marry you. Must be something after me and Dariel got married, because he was going away, they wanted to marry THEIR love before HE left...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6653 on: February 02, 2011, 09:34:44 am »

"I think that was kind of obvious considering what they did with you..."

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6654 on: February 02, 2011, 09:36:24 am »

*sigh*
"i can't accept it then, besides im not going anywhere, i think i have a plan"
*smiles*
"how goes for the human?"

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #6655 on: February 02, 2011, 09:36:40 am »

*After receiving no response, I get slightly nervous and begin diving back into the atmosphere.*

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile
« Reply #6656 on: February 02, 2011, 09:39:14 am »

"...Tellemurius, do you remember the last time you managed to avoid their advances? That's right. There was no such time," Thera says, scowling. "At least accept the engagement..."
As if on cue, Kata and Ivy appear and lean on the wall, looking slightly confused.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #6657 on: February 02, 2011, 09:39:42 am »

"And for the human, he's kinda wrecked up in the mind, speaks about some trial..."

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #6658 on: February 02, 2011, 09:41:13 am »

*A small flaming trail enters the atmosphere. It is me apparently. As I near the ground I shoot a a large glob of oozesterosity which sticks to the ground. I land in it, quickly deflating it, then standing up.*

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6659 on: February 02, 2011, 09:43:21 am »

*looks over*
"im sorry but i can't accept this"
*gives ring back*
"Its not that i don't love you is just that find it discouraging to me to believe that i will disappear"
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 2023