Poll

Is there a poll?

Yes
- 14 (51.9%)
No
- 13 (48.1%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Welcome to The Zombie Apocalypse!  (Read 5267 times)

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to The Zombie Apocalypse!
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2010, 11:20:34 pm »

Sorry, "Inexperienced Hunter" would be worth one point on its, not zero, and that's were you would get the rifle.
You'll need an actual flaw, not just a lack of skill. EVERYONE is assumed to be inexperienced with weapons by default. :P

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2010, 11:36:15 pm »

perhaps he meant psychologically?
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2010, 11:42:49 pm »

Robert Darns, 32, Vagrant (1).
Knowlege: Scavenging spots. Items: Wool cap, worn jacket.
Scravenger (1): Knows how to salvage or put refuse to good use.
Unhealthy (-1): Years of living off the street have weakened his health.
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 11:48:52 pm by FuzzyZergling »

Megaman

• Bay Watcher
  • What is love?
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2010, 11:43:50 pm »

There is no poll. You only vote for your soul.
Hello Hunam

Sgt. Sherman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2010, 11:51:23 pm »

Phil Rivers-41
Phychiatrist(2): Knowlege- Human Emotions, Treatment of Mental Illness, Stress Relief, Social Norms.
Items- Mustang (Vehicle), Baseball Bat, Backpack Full of Food
Weakness: Philanthropist- Goes out of his way to help people, doesn't understand when it's too late or when it's time to save himself.(-1)

Total=1 point
« Last Edit: December 01, 2010, 11:54:45 pm by Sgt. Sherman »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 01, 2010, 11:59:02 pm »

Robert Darns and Phil Rivers are both in for tomorrow's pilot. ^_^

And hopefully by Friday we'll be able to move onto the season proper!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 02, 2010, 11:36:26 pm »

You are Robert Darns, 32, Vagrant
You sift through the rubbish at your feet with a foot. Doesn't look like anything of worth. You were hoping to find something in one of these houses that hadn't already been looted to sell, but it looks like the place has already been cleaned over.

Damn Hank, that bastard. He told you this place would be a goldmine. He was a freaking idiot, obviously.  You're pretty hungry at this point, though, and it looks like one of these abandoned houses a block over has some sort of party going on. There's music blaring, people coming and going. You could probably score some free food and drinks and get a chance to act sociable and meet the locals by crashing it.

Alternatively, you do have some cash left over - you could head into the better part of town and hit a Murder Burger or something.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:35:18 pm by GlyphGryph »

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 02, 2010, 11:44:52 pm »

Go to the party.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 02, 2010, 11:54:22 pm »

Yeah, better save the cash. Never know when you might need it. You slip in amongst the party-goers - luckily, it seems to be some sort of vandalism based school party rather than a gang party of some sort. Last time you tried to crash a gang party, you got stabbed. You rub your shoulder a bit at the memory - the scar is still sensitive.

You here scraps of conversation as you pass by people.

"No man, seriously, I'm telling you, this shit is the bom-"
"-why this music fucking sucks, mang. The need to put some fucking biggie smalls back on. Now that's fucking classic. If you ask-"
"Hey Hose, I though you were sick man. You don't look to well." "Well, what can I say. Like the fucking mailman, gotta keep the customers pleased come rain or snow. Speaking of which, I got that-"
"Louie! Kid, get the fuck over here and look at this shit! Someone found a fucking dad cat under the porch!"
"-you, seriously, Allie is a fucking bitch, and she can go to hell. You can't just fuck someone's fucking boyfriend like that and think-"
"-goddamnit woman, I said make me a sammich. Now get your sorry as in the-"

Ah, there we are. Party snacks. You engage in some meaningless conversation with a short girl in cornrows while you eat. One of those wallflower types that always hang out by the snack bar. It helps you blend in. Her name's Delilah, but honestly you're not paying too much attention to her.

Is there anything you want to do while you're here at the party, or should you just head out now that you've had your fill?
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 12:35:38 pm by GlyphGryph »

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 03, 2010, 12:33:55 am »

Go outside, think about your last conversation with Hank.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2010, 12:34:36 pm »

You head out the door, after stuffing a handful of snacks in your pocket, thinking about that bastard Hank, but before you could get far you were stopped by a lanky hispanic man, smelling of sweat and ganja, with dark circles under his eyes.

"Hey man, hey, I've never seen you before. Around here. Before. Hey, you, you looking for a hit of something, huh? You look like a man who could use something. You want... I got a lot, come on. Just ask"

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 04, 2010, 01:00:29 pm »

Just keep going, this guy is obviously higher than a kite, he couldn't find the ground if he fell off a cliff.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 04, 2010, 01:41:53 pm »

Walk past the high drug dealer. We have better things to do... Probably.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2010, 02:17:53 pm »

You ignore the guy and push past, but as you walk by he seems to wobble a little bit, and grabs your arm to steady himself. He looks up at you, his eyes a bit unfocused. You can see drops of sweat beading on his forehead.
"No, man, look. I got stuff. Good stuff. I'll sell it to you cheap, mang. Don't just... don't just walk by me like that... shit... "
He clutches at his stomache, and sort of curls up a bit as pulls closer to you. You try to shrug him off, but his hand has a deathgrip on your arm. He's looking pretty unstable - you could break free, but if you do, there's a good chance the guy will crack his head on the pavement or something. He looks to be in pretty bad shape. He's still talking, as well.
"Mang, come on. You gotta. Just. Something, mang. Anything. Dios mio, me duele. Mang, come on, what do you need. I got. Lo tengo. It. Come on."

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2010, 02:20:34 pm »

What's up with this guy?
He doesn't look so good...
Maybe we could drop him off at a soup kitchen, or the hospital or something...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5