Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: The adventures of Little Red Riding Hood.  (Read 1029 times)

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
The adventures of Little Red Riding Hood.
« on: November 29, 2010, 09:54:15 pm »

I've been learning how to use Google Docs lately, the old computer illiterate fool that I am, and when I got my hands of the survey-gathering tool, that is Google Forms, I kinda went overboard and made a choose-your-own-adventure kind of thing. I know, there are better ways to do it, using specialized websites and what not. I know, there are better ways to spend one's free time. I know, Google Forms is pretty much unsuitable for this kind of crap. I know, it's rather horribad, short, silly, etc., but I'd like to have some actually submitted forms to play with the possible arrangements of survey charts.
Here's where you come in:
I'd like you to follow the link provided, and fill the form, i.e.play out the adventure at least once, to the very end, and click the "submit" button. It allows you to go back to the begining just before it ends, to try different approaches, and you're free to do so. Still, I need you to at least once get to the submitting part.

In case you've been wondering, it's totally anonymous.(as if I needed your precious personal data anyway)

Also, rated PG18 for violence, sexual innuendo and bad taste.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/embeddedform?formkey=dGxIc2xYMmxxRFliWXNtY2FMNUM2MHc6MQ
(hope it works).

Feel free to berate me for creating such a monster.
And thank you for your cooperation.
Yours truly, Il P.

Supermikhail

• Bay Watcher
  • The Dwarf Of Steel
    • View Profile
Re: The adventures of Little Red Riding Hood.
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2010, 04:34:20 am »

I cooperated. :'(

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
Re: The adventures of Little Red Riding Hood.
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2010, 06:58:32 pm »

:D
Thank you.
I've noticed there was a missing path from the scene where you wake up the dwarves instead of killing them. It should reach a more logical conclusion now.

Anyway, thank you all for taking pains to fill that thing.
For some reason I can't view the "other" manly names you've chosen for yourself(in the "view summary" tool). If somebody's got any idea why is that, it'd be highly appreciated(nobody chose Rocco Siffredi?).

Cheers.