Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1181 1182 [1183] 1184 1185 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1975675 times)

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #17730 on: May 18, 2017, 03:48:48 am »

There is a centipede in my room.

There is a centipede in my room and I don't know where it is.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Normalcy is constructed, not absolute.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17731 on: May 18, 2017, 04:16:20 am »

Well you best start burning things now.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17732 on: May 18, 2017, 05:45:08 am »

Depending on which part of the world you live in that is either harmless yet slightly creepy, or lifethreatening.
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #17733 on: May 18, 2017, 10:19:13 am »

Probably in the walls, it is likely waiting for nighttime where predators can't see it and its prey come out of the walls

George_Chickens

• Bay Watcher
  • Ghosts are stored in the balls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17734 on: May 18, 2017, 10:19:33 am »

Depending on which part of the world you live in that is either harmless yet slightly creepy, or lifethreatening.
The only way to be sure is to stick it in your pants and writhe around until you either collapse in agony or feel a mild sting! :D
Ghosts are stored in the balls?[/quote]
also George_Chickens quit fucking my sister

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #17735 on: May 18, 2017, 11:28:18 am »

Why pants in particular? You could just mess with it in your hands, but no. Says something about human nature that we immediately shove anything dangerous towards our nether regions.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

Rethi-Eli

• Bay Watcher
  • I came for the LNP, I stayed for the RTDs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17736 on: May 18, 2017, 02:13:46 pm »

Why pants in particular? You could just mess with it in your hands, but no. Says something about human nature that we immediately shove anything dangerous towards our nether regions.
Pants add flavor. Paramedics will be telling the story of the idiot who threw a centipede in their pants for weeks after.
In the end, the winner is the one with the most snake venom.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17737 on: May 18, 2017, 09:11:48 pm »

The idea of having an arthropod in my pants is what terrified me today.

I cant stand them crawling up my arm for fucks sakes, why must this horror be even concievable?!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Folly

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam Profile: 76561197996956175
    • View Profile
« Reply #17738 on: May 22, 2017, 06:48:19 pm »

Someone blew up an Ariana Grande concert today. D:

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #17739 on: May 22, 2017, 07:44:45 pm »

I haven't had a truly ruinous amount of caffeine since high school. Today, since I felt like being a total dumbass, I ended up having an energy drink and baked sweet thing after my regular coffee. And then I came down off it all at once. Forgot what I was doing, suddenly felt like doing everything at once, lost my hand-eye coordination, couldn't even type a word because I kept hitting the wrong keys. It was similar to coming down from a really high adrenaline rush.

So that's why I don't have idiotically huge amounts of caffeine anymore, huh. And there was a point in my life when I was doing that almost every day. :-\
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #17740 on: May 22, 2017, 07:52:27 pm »

For some reason I seem immune to caffeine. A cup of coffee makes me drowsy (hmmm, nice warm liquid in stomach, sleepy time). Half a dozen powerdrinks doesn't make me fall asleep with any more trouble than without caffeine. The only time coffee makes me a bit more awake is a cup of coffee in the morning.

If I really need to stay awake for a whole night for some reason, smoking pure weed (no tobacco) does the trick (although I must admit that's getting harder with age). Coffee, no. I'm weird like that. My mom and grandma never understood that. If they'd drink just a single coffee after say 9pm, they wouldn't be able to sleep half of the night.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2017, 07:56:15 pm by martinuzz »
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17741 on: May 22, 2017, 10:23:31 pm »

Coffee makes me super anxious and jittery. But I can take amphetamines and be fine. I don't understand my biochemistry.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

EnigmaticHat

• Bay Watcher
  • I vibrate, I die, I vibrate again
    • View Profile
« Reply #17742 on: May 22, 2017, 11:57:03 pm »

Do you have ADD?  Amphetamines effect people with ADD differently.  It mellows you out instead of making you hyper.  In small doses at least.
"T-take this non-euclidean geometry, h-humanity-baka. I m-made it, but not because I l-li-l-like you or anything! I just felt s-sorry for you, b-baka."
You misspelled seance.  Are possessing Draignean?  Are you actually a ghost in the shell? You have to tell us if you are, that's the rule

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17743 on: May 23, 2017, 06:54:04 am »

My hearing is feeling worse than usual after listening to music through my shitty earphones for a while earlier... I'm hoping it's not permanent damage, I didn't get any tinnitus as far as I noticed (which usually heralds permanent damage, I believe), but it's still terrifying. Hopefully it'll be better by tomorrow.

I wish I could afford decent headphones. Kinda tempted to just splash out the money for the ones I want now and hope no overly-large bills come in before next payday. I don't want to just throw money away on affordable pairs that aren't very good and that probably won't last long, but lately these cheap $10 in-ear ones have proven to be dangerous. D:   
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17744 on: May 23, 2017, 09:21:42 am »

Do you have ADD?  Amphetamines effect people with ADD differently.  It mellows you out instead of making you hyper.  In small doses at least.
Pretty much any established ADD medication is various forms of amphetamines. Mine is a lysoamphetamine, for example.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.
Pages: 1 ... 1181 1182 [1183] 1184 1185 ... 1420