Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 943 944 [945] 946 947 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1966539 times)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #14160 on: August 29, 2015, 04:19:23 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
So, the story was coo. Scary? No. It was quite nice to poke few interesting subjects in media.
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14161 on: August 29, 2015, 10:52:21 pm »

Ack, anxiety is happening. Not sure if more 'terror' or 'sad', but I believe I have the last post in the Sad thread so it can go here.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14162 on: August 29, 2015, 11:05:23 pm »

The marxists that we foolishly elected two years ago are trying to prohibit firearms in the hand of civilians..all the while our once advanced economy(for South America) is slowly collapsing due to endemic lack of real-life modern proper economy understanding among these left wingers who are also filled with hatred against anyone of European decent, white professional or any kind of merchant and businessman .all the while they unleashed a new age of corruption,crimes and idiotic borderline chavez levels of hatred against the united States. And there won't be a military coup to save this place looks if they start to do coldwar style communist social/economical reforms.all the while we get tortured by criminals when we get carjacked/mugged.and there is almost a civil war on the South thanks to some mentally crippled tribes of slackers. Google about the current shape of Chile if you want too see how communism In south american countries keep these places under chaos,literal mounds of criminals and drugs and corruption.
Once those madmen get elected in a country that country never heals the damage done by their fucking social equality Bullshit.as for the state here a iliterate violent and clinical retarded felon who is unable to speak nor think us more worthy than a white collar professional.
We are even slowly experiencing a brain drain due to white flight as the classic middle class(of whom most engineers,medics and lawyers belong to)is sloawly migrating as you can't live beign the backbone of the fucking economy by paying a pile of rather big taxes while the criminal horde (of generic Hispanics of mixed Spanish and Amerindian decent also ate highly racist and hostile against any kind of person of non hispanic European decent.they have no economic obligatolns, don't pay taxes, nor do they respect the law.
On top of all this social hate we are getting Robbed with automatic weapons and shotguns while the police are handicapped both intellectually and legally. Unable to arrest em or jail em.and the government is trying to disarm people with legal registered weapons and also pretty much insulting them as hostile and nutjobs.you can't even walk in Santiago and not get mugged/injured or attacked by these apes.
They are trying to ban legal weapon ownership as we are slowly getting squashed in a new wave of idiotic leftist Bullshit. Erasing all economic and social progress, so no more Chilean economic miracle for us.only the grim darkness of South America.
I'm the grim dark future of South America.there is only despair
I'm seriously considering moving to north america once I finish agronomy as if I don't leave I will end up as a literal nazi against these morons who are unable to do anything meaningful without some white non hispanic helping them.
It has reached the point that it is the exact political and social climate before the 1973 coup d'etat that at least saved us from going full modern Venezuela in the political sense and Modern day Argentine economical collapse.
Did I mention that the people in the government now are the same fucks that had to be removed by a  coup d'etat due to how borderline Cambodia they wanted to go against the middle class and high class and intellectuals.most Europeans and their children left during the unidad popular(the only popular thing once they got in power was the widespread hunger, violence and chaos)so I can't even to the mall because they Will rob me,kill me or kidnap me .
The problem is that I may sound like a fucking far right job to a modern European but after living In this shithole as a white middle-class of European decent on both sides of my family I have no choice but be racist,apatic and classist or otherwise be killed and Robbed by a living stereotype of a Latin American criminal. I can't even find some one to make me a leather sheath for a knife nor I can find a gunsmith to repair a 1892 Winchester trapper carbine(an original one)as it is missing one tiny screw that this morons can even make.
Also they demonize you as like all latin Americans they are scared of firearms on a genetic level. But will stab you for no reason .I can't even find a proper decent mechanic to repair my father international 1962 truck in almost intact shape.
Do any of you,bay12 folks know how it is to feel your social class,country and society fall around you leaving you surrounded by ignorant Savage's and corrupt and hedonistic  politicians(who behave like the Kennedy family or like a stereotypical left wing intellectual with no grasp of reality and the human mind. We are starting to fear our own country as it has become Riddled with Colombian style criminals. All the while these morons praise horrible people like chavez,maduro and even the goddamm castros .they have no grasp of reality and are trying to implement a fucking Centralised economy Soviet style,doing this without listening to anybody and ignoring the fact that the Soviet Union collapsed and that they aren't able to grasp how a real economy work,going as far as talking about basing their reforms in the Venezuelan economy and talking about basing the new educational system on the Finnish one.we are talking about a lower middle class that is mostly unable to read or talk properly,let alone express themselves in a complex,logical way using all the fucking words available on the Spanish language .they use around 600 or fewer words to speak....which leaves em unable to form any complex thought regarding their status of the world in which they live.only talking about petty crap.
The country has fallen so fast in terms of safety that I'm forced to have a .357 on my nightstand and barred windows in  our rural house just outside Santiago and this is one of the few somewhat safe neighborhoods.culturally I'm an alien as my Spanish is complex,lacks the slurs used here and they refuse to respect my personal space.so I can't even feel as a Chilean due to how different our family is compared to the..natives around here.the fact that we have go be armed all day in our own house speaks about how shitty much this place has devolved in the last two years.living here is like playing fucking rust.you have to keep a fucking gun all the time or you get robbed.and then these fucking degenerates whine about discrimination here and abroad.
Gosh..this country has become so shitty that we had to become racist to protect ourselves..as here it is an political and racial/cultural divide.

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14163 on: August 29, 2015, 11:06:31 pm »

The marxists that we foolishly elected two years ago are trying to prohibit firearms in the hand of civilians..all the while our once advanced economy(for South America) is slowly collapsing due to endemic lack of real-life modern proper economy understanding among these left wingers who are also filled with hatred against anyone of European decent, white professional or any kind of merchant and businessman .all the while they unleashed a new age of corruption,crimes and idiotic borderline chavez levels of hatred against the united States. And there won't be a military coup to save this place looks if they start to do coldwar style communist social/economical reforms.all the while we get tortured by criminals when we get carjacked/mugged.and there is almost a civil war on the South thanks to some mentally crippled tribes of slackers. Google about the current shape of Chile if you want too see how communism In south american countries keep these places under chaos,literal mounds of criminals and drugs and corruption.
Once those madmen get elected in a country that country never heals the damage done by their fucking social equality Bullshit.as for the state here a iliterate violent and clinical retarded felon who is unable to speak nor think us more worthy than a white collar professional.
We are even slowly experiencing a brain drain due to white flight as the classic middle class(of whom most engineers,medics and lawyers belong to)is sloawly migrating as you can't live beign the backbone of the fucking economy by paying a pile of rather big taxes while the criminal horde (of generic Hispanics of mixed Spanish and Amerindian decent also ate highly racist and hostile against any kind of person of non hispanic European decent.they have no economic obligations, don't pay taxes, nor do they respect the law.
On top of all this social hate we are getting Robbed with automatic weapons and shotguns while the police are handicapped both intellectually and legally. Unable to arrest em or jail em.and the government is trying to disarm people with legal registered weapons and also pretty much insulting them as hostile and nutjobs.you can't even walk in Santiago and not get mugged/injured or attacked by these apes.
They are trying to ban legal weapon ownership as we are slowly getting squashed in a new wave of idiotic leftist Bullshit. Erasing all economic and social progress, so no more Chilean economic miracle for us.only the grim darkness of South America.
I'm seriously considering moving to north america once I finish agronomy as if I don't leave I will end up as a literal nazi against these morons who are unable to do anything meaningful without some white non hispanic helping them.
It has reached the point that it is the exact political and social climate before the 1973 coup d'etat that at least saved us from going full modern Venezuela in the political sense and Modern day Argentine economical collapse.
Did I mention that the people in the government now are the same fucks that had to be removed by a  coup d'etat due to how borderline Cambodia they wanted to go against the middle class and high class and intellectuals.most Europeans and their children left during the unidad popular(the only popular thing once they got in power was the widespread hunger, violence and chaos)so I can't even to the mall because they Will rob me,kill me or kidnap me .
The problem is that I may sound like a fucking far right job to a modern European but after living In this shithole as a white middle-class of European decent on both sides of my family I have no choice but be racist,apatic and classist or otherwise be killed and Robbed by a living stereotype of a Latin American criminal. I can't even find some one to make me a leather sheath for a knife nor I can find a gunsmith to repair a 1892 Winchester trapper carbine(an original one)as it is missing one tiny screw that this morons cant
 even make.
Also they demonize you as like all latin Americans they are scared of firearms on a genetic level. But will stab you for no reason .I can't even find a proper decent mechanic to repair my father international 1962 truck in almost intact shape.
Do any of you,bay12 folks know how it is to feel your social class,country and society fall around you leaving you surrounded by ignorant Savage's and corrupt and hedonistic  politicians(who behave like the Kennedy family or like a stereotypical left wing intellectual with no grasp of reality and the human mind. We are starting to fear our own country as it has become Riddled with Colombian style criminals. All the while these morons praise horrible people like chavez,maduro and even the goddamm castros .they have no grasp of reality and are trying to implement a fucking Centralised economy Soviet style,doing this without listening to anybody and ignoring the fact that the Soviet Union collapsed and that they aren't able to grasp how a real economy work,going as far as talking about basing their reforms in the Venezuelan economy and talking about basing the new educational system on the Finnish one.we are talking about a lower middle class that is mostly unable to read or talk properly,let alone express themselves in a complex,logical way using all the fucking words available on the Spanish language .they use around 600 or fewer words to speak....which leaves em unable to form any complex thought regarding their status of the world in which they live.only talking about petty crap.
The country has fallen so fast in terms of safety that I'm forced to have a .357 on my nightstand and barred windows in  our rural house just outside Santiago and this is one of the few somewhat safe neighborhoods.culturally I'm an alien as my Spanish is complex,lacks the slurs used here and they refuse to respect my personal space.so I can't even feel as a Chilean due to how different our family is compared to the..natives around here.the fact that we have go be armed all day in our own house speaks about how shitty much this place has devolved in the last two years.living here is like playing fucking rust.you have to keep a fucking gun all the time or you get robbed.and then these fucking degenerates whine about discrimination here and abroad.
Gosh..this country has become so shitty that we had to become racist to protect ourselves..as here it is an political and racial/cultural divide.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #14164 on: August 29, 2015, 11:44:46 pm »

I missed the explanation "(for South America)" the first time I read through that last post and until I got to the end of the first paragraph I thought it was quoting a speech by one of the political candidates from the United States' Republican Party.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14165 on: August 30, 2015, 12:04:21 am »

I'm frustrated and somewhat scarred as this year I have been mugged 3 times already while  going to the mall with my pals,so how I'm supposed to deal with this?I can't expect the justice to help as jails are bloated and most of them date back to 1950s nor I can afford to go by car to everywhere I need to be.I'm not Sure how to deal with this crap.

xxseuzxx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14166 on: August 30, 2015, 12:08:55 am »

Just heard an automatic weapon on the other side of the river near my home and yet the state talks about otherworldly crap regarding some reforms that are eldritch at worst.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14167 on: August 30, 2015, 05:09:22 am »

I recommend getting the fuck out of there ASAP if things are that bad.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #14168 on: August 30, 2015, 05:24:00 am »

Fucking hell man I wish you a safe future

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #14169 on: August 30, 2015, 07:51:41 am »

Don't quote yourself, you'll go blind and get hairy keyboard keys from that.

Also, paragraphs. They are a thing that exists.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

ArKFallen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bohandean Desserter
    • View Profile
« Reply #14170 on: August 30, 2015, 09:28:50 am »

Also, paragraphs. They are a thing that exists.
Evidently they don't on phones.
Hm, have you considered murder?  It's either that or letting it go.
SigText
I logged back on ;_;

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #14172 on: August 30, 2015, 08:06:36 pm »

Just woke up to my moms voice outside frantically calling for our dog. Turns out the pup was fighting a baby raccoon. NOT how I wanted to wake up today...
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #14173 on: September 02, 2015, 11:17:33 am »

So I've been having frequent nosebleeds after/during use of the toilet and now I've had my worst yet after not doing anything at all. Also, I've just checked and it turns out that my anxiety/depression/OCD medication which I cannot function without is probably causing it.

*Gamerlord is seriously freaked out*

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14174 on: September 02, 2015, 12:34:23 pm »

How come? Nosebleeds aren't particularly harmful in themselves, it's only if they're a symptom of something bad. Which they're not in your case.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑
Pages: 1 ... 943 944 [945] 946 947 ... 1420