Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1975420 times)

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #12825 on: May 06, 2015, 01:18:33 pm »

I am aware.

The joke being that I was actually physically welded into a locker three times in the last week. :U
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

flame99

• Bay Watcher
  • Lady Stardust & her songs of darkness and disgrace
    • View Profile
« Reply #12826 on: May 06, 2015, 01:23:24 pm »

I am aware.

The joke being that I was actually physically welded into a locker three times in the last week. :U
I, uh. I knew that.
definitely
It/its, they/them, in order of preference.

Not gay as in happy, queer as in fuck you.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #12827 on: May 06, 2015, 03:53:11 pm »

Alternatively, you get sacrificed by Nar'zis.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12828 on: May 06, 2015, 04:52:32 pm »

In real-life news to remove the non-Urist McStation SS13 taint, there are stores that sell holographic and red-dot sights as hunting scopes. non-magnification sights as hunting scopes...

Also, there are idiots that think the best PDWs are assault rifles or automatic shotguns...
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12829 on: May 06, 2015, 04:58:55 pm »

there are stores that sell holographic and red-dot sights as hunting scopes. non-magnification sights as hunting scopes...
Is this the same kind of thing where they can sell "water pipes" for ostensibly purely decorative reasons?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #12830 on: May 06, 2015, 05:00:31 pm »

To each his own, I guess. I'd rather get doped if someone was to get personal with my bones or teeth.
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12831 on: May 06, 2015, 05:11:42 pm »

I wanted to take a shower, so I quickly open the basement door and check the fusebox when I heard some hissing and gurgling up from the basement. I told my mom about and surprise, the whole basement is flooded!
And it's midnight so we can't even call anyone to fix anything until the morning, by which point I can only imagine the water level to raise badly. Ugh. So much for taking a shower or having running water in general for tonight. Heck I'm afraid that we might even be out of electricity because of this but who knows...

Everything is terrible.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12832 on: May 06, 2015, 06:07:22 pm »

In real-life news to remove the non-Urist McStation SS13 taint, there are stores that sell holographic and red-dot sights as hunting scopes. non-magnification sights as hunting scopes...

Also, there are idiots that think the best PDWs are assault rifles or automatic shotguns...

The best part is that whenever one of those stories about some right-wing militia breaks, we get to see all those lovely pictures of idiots who think "trigger discipline" is a childrearing technique.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Levi

• Bay Watcher
  • Is a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12833 on: May 06, 2015, 06:08:46 pm »

I wanted to take a shower, so I quickly open the basement door and check the fusebox when I heard some hissing and gurgling up from the basement. I told my mom about and surprise, the whole basement is flooded!
And it's midnight so we can't even call anyone to fix anything until the morning, by which point I can only imagine the water level to raise badly. Ugh. So much for taking a shower or having running water in general for tonight. Heck I'm afraid that we might even be out of electricity because of this but who knows...

Everything is terrible.

That is terrifying.  I think this is why I rent, I would have no idea what to do in that situation.
Avid Gamer | Goldfish Enthusiast | Canadian | Professional Layabout

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #12834 on: May 06, 2015, 09:40:33 pm »

I was eating, when a sneeze somehow got diverted down my throat. Open windpipe + big mouthful of food = me nearly choking to death.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12835 on: May 06, 2015, 11:09:11 pm »

Everything is terrible.

That is terrifying.  I think this is why I rent, I would have no idea what to do in that situation.

Good-ish news, the water seems to have stopped from rising, but I have no idea what level it's at since I'm too scared to look in there, but it hasn't gone out and leaked onto the ground floor, so that's a start.
I mean this isn't our first flood like that (and in fact it's less bad than the last one we've had since we spotted it earlier), but it's still kind of changing our plans for today, on top of inevitably hitting our already-shoestring budget.

Ugh.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #12836 on: May 07, 2015, 06:14:56 pm »

Exit polls on the UK elections show a Tory lead. This being the party who are claiming responsibility for the growth that occurred conveniently around the time when they reduced the austerity they themselves introduced. And are killing the NHS.....
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #12837 on: May 07, 2015, 08:33:05 pm »

If it's a net gain for them budget wise while they're in power, yes.

It also helps when they can blame it on the other guys
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

DreamCarver

• Bay Watcher
  • cancels breath: Seeking infant.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12838 on: May 08, 2015, 05:02:11 pm »

In approximately two hours, my high school ensemble will begin our experimentation in 24-hour theatre. I will receive a monologue. One day from then, the show will be complete and ready for our audience. Sleepovers will be had.

This is exhilarating and terrifying. Gonna nap now so I can function tonight. Wish me luck!
"Anything man can imagine is a possibility in reality."
Electrum, pedophilia, and necrophilia at the same time!?
I just found a barrel which contained a wheelbarrow. Inside the wheelbarrow was another barrel. I don't even understand how that is possible.

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #12839 on: May 08, 2015, 05:07:56 pm »

go break your neck or something :D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2015, 05:09:39 pm by Dutchling »
Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 1420