Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 478 479 [480] 481 482 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1967732 times)

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #7185 on: May 13, 2014, 12:44:54 pm »

Ah. Good luck~
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Snake

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Decoy Octopus
    • View Profile
« Reply #7186 on: May 13, 2014, 01:40:51 pm »

The one with blood coagulation is probably the worst. It's nothing to do with suffering, it's just a biologist putting a droplet of snake venom into a petri dish of blood and the blood turns into a solid patty. Imagination does the rest to what it would do to a person's circulatory system.
This is on the right thread. I'm so glad there are no snakes here.

I heard there was a Metal Gear around here. Is it this "Slaves to Armok: God of Blood, Chapter II: Dwarf Fortress" thing?
I am everybody, and nobody.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7187 on: May 13, 2014, 02:04:16 pm »

The one with blood coagulation is probably the worst. It's nothing to do with suffering, it's just a biologist putting a droplet of snake venom into a petri dish of blood and the blood turns into a solid patty. Imagination does the rest to what it would do to a person's circulatory system.

I heard there was a Metal Gear around here. Is it this "Slaves to Armok: God of Blood, Chapter II: Dwarf Fortress" thing?
Did you make an account just to make that joke?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7188 on: May 13, 2014, 02:05:52 pm »

..I think he did.

IronTomato

• Bay Watcher
  • VENGEANCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7189 on: May 13, 2014, 04:18:49 pm »

..I think he did.
There's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long, silver alt account into a well greased forum thread.

WoobMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • High Lobster of Fluffy Wamblers
    • View Profile
« Reply #7190 on: May 13, 2014, 04:22:09 pm »

..I think he did.
There's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long, silver alt account into a well greased forum thread.

The tumorous growth of this quote pyramid is my current source of terror.
Edangzak Utharsanad Gedor - think you have what it takes?
CharmCrafted

The dog misses the ball!
The ball softly hits Urist McTrainer in the head, breaking the paper-thin skull and denting the non-existent brain!

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #7191 on: May 13, 2014, 04:26:14 pm »

..I think he did.

You ain't seen nothin' yet.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7192 on: May 13, 2014, 04:33:23 pm »

..I think he did.

Feedin' the fire.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 05:31:07 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #7193 on: May 13, 2014, 05:19:59 pm »

*inserts pin*
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #7194 on: May 13, 2014, 05:59:05 pm »

Terribly sorry but the characters in this quote pyramid are going to have to be torn down to give us the building materials needed for future posts.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #7195 on: May 13, 2014, 07:38:26 pm »

Is it bad that I feel good because some guy made an account for the purpose of quoting me?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7196 on: May 13, 2014, 07:40:13 pm »

*inserts pin*

Ow! What was that for?
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Sinlessmoon

• Bay Watcher
  • [Trollinging Intensifies]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7197 on: May 13, 2014, 10:36:08 pm »

..I think he did.

Feedin' the fire.
I refuse to let this die, even with a pin stuck in it.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7198 on: May 13, 2014, 10:52:29 pm »

..I think he did.

Feedin' the fire.
I refuse to let this die, even with a pin stuck in it.
Arise Pharaoh of Quotes. Lead your people to victory and glory!

Bauglir

• Bay Watcher
  • Let us make Good
    • View Profile
« Reply #7199 on: May 13, 2014, 11:00:20 pm »

No, we want none of this. It wasn't funny any of the first dozens of times, and it isn't funny now.

Stop having fun, guys. Because apparently that's what I've become. The guy who says that.
In the days when Sussman was a novice, Minsky once came to him as he sat hacking at the PDP-6.
“What are you doing?”, asked Minsky. “I am training a randomly wired neural net to play Tic-Tac-Toe” Sussman replied. “Why is the net wired randomly?”, asked Minsky. “I do not want it to have any preconceptions of how to play”, Sussman said.
Minsky then shut his eyes. “Why do you close your eyes?”, Sussman asked his teacher.
“So that the room will be empty.”
At that moment, Sussman was enlightened.
Pages: 1 ... 478 479 [480] 481 482 ... 1420