Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1969001 times)

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #2340 on: October 11, 2012, 12:14:24 am »

It was sorta good up until you saw the cybernetic ports all along the spine and such. Kinda ruins the mood, at least for me. Not really into major piercings, and well....an array of cerebrospinal datajacks is pretty major.
I actually thought that part was pretty cool. But...the faces they made were awful.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: October 11, 2012, 12:27:01 am »

My evil laugh is significantly more vile sounding than the last time I tried it. Go me.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: October 11, 2012, 12:28:41 am »

My evil laugh is significantly more vile sounding than the last time I tried it. Go me.
To SoundCloud?

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: October 11, 2012, 12:29:12 am »

To SoundCloud?

To wat?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: October 11, 2012, 12:30:12 am »

Soundcloud. Record it, and let us listen.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: October 11, 2012, 03:41:50 am »

To the voice chat?

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: October 12, 2012, 05:33:56 pm »

Today is one of the update days for my blog. I am currently suffering from technical writer's block. These two together terrify me horribly.

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: October 12, 2012, 10:42:16 pm »

and i'm off to read the entire blog

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: October 12, 2012, 10:56:04 pm »

I was in the chemistry lab with a few other students doing a experiment, and just as my group mixed the last few chemicals together one of the profs who was out in the hallways suddenly screams OH GOD NO DON'T Do THAT IT WILL KILL YOU!  Everyone screams and dives behind desks, runs out the doors, I think someone activated the safety shower and someone definitely got out the fireblanket before someone yells back in to us.....

The professor was watching a live-stream of a video game on his phone.
Nom nom nom

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: October 12, 2012, 10:57:16 pm »

Ahahahahahahahaahahahahhaa

Oh, god I'm sorry. That is still hilarious.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: October 12, 2012, 11:00:58 pm »

So gonna get fired.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: October 12, 2012, 11:04:47 pm »

I hope not. That's awesome. And embarrassing, but awesome.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: October 12, 2012, 11:18:27 pm »

What scared me today is that, when I have freetime, I find the deeper contents of my mind to be this:

A city, with skyscrapers. The windows, broken. Some tilt slightly, intending to collapse. A woman jumping off. Follow her to ground level. Graffiti, calls for help, directions to shelter, all covering a layer of fliers, which in turn cover further graffiti. The cars, rusted wrecks they are, have been procedurally stipped of anything worth anything. The woman strikes the ground. They come out and feed.

A sort of slumtown, constructed out of corrugated metal, plywood, and plastic. Crowded and crudely immaculate. People running to and fro, dealing with basic needs. A roar in the air. A military plane flies in, dropping bombs on the city, flattening everything. Corpses in it's wake.

A grocery store, shelves barren. A woman wielding a handgun, tears in her eyes, aiming it at a man, one of them. His right arm is shedding flesh, revealing a blade capaple of skewering somebody as if nothing but cut steak. He staggers towards her, seemingly indecisive. He steps forward once, and unsteadily steps back. He breaks into a run, his forearm ready. He moves with a lack of grace and a visible distaste of what he's doing, yet at the same time, enjoying every bit. She mouths the words, "I love you," and fires the gun into his head, bringing him clumsily to the ground. She collapses onto her knees, crying. More of them come out behind the shelves.

First-person vision of someone. Red tint. Pain. Bulges coming out of your neck. A hissing sound as you walk. Machete, caste aside. Fighting with self. You grab the machete. Your head flies off, landing 5 feet away. Your corpse falls twitching to the ground. The boils in your neck ooze a clear liquid, an acid.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: October 12, 2012, 11:48:04 pm »

What scared me today is that, when I have freetime, I find the deeper contents of my mind to be this:

A city, with skyscrapers. The windows, broken. Some tilt slightly, intending to collapse. A woman jumping off. Follow her to ground level. Graffiti, calls for help, directions to shelter, all covering a layer of fliers, which in turn cover further graffiti. The cars, rusted wrecks they are, have been procedurally stipped of anything worth anything. The woman strikes the ground. They come out and feed.

A sort of slumtown, constructed out of corrugated metal, plywood, and plastic. Crowded and crudely immaculate. People running to and fro, dealing with basic needs. A roar in the air. A military plane flies in, dropping bombs on the city, flattening everything. Corpses in it's wake.

A grocery store, shelves barren. A woman wielding a handgun, tears in her eyes, aiming it at a man, one of them. His right arm is shedding flesh, revealing a blade capaple of skewering somebody as if nothing but cut steak. He staggers towards her, seemingly indecisive. He steps forward once, and unsteadily steps back. He breaks into a run, his forearm ready. He moves with a lack of grace and a visible distaste of what he's doing, yet at the same time, enjoying every bit. She mouths the words, "I love you," and fires the gun into his head, bringing him clumsily to the ground. She collapses onto her knees, crying. More of them come out behind the shelves.

First-person vision of someone. Red tint. Pain. Bulges coming out of your neck. A hissing sound as you walk. Machete, caste aside. Fighting with self. You grab the machete. Your head flies off, landing 5 feet away. Your corpse falls twitching to the ground. The boils in your neck ooze a clear liquid, an acid.

Is there supposed to be a problem with this?  In fact... moar pls.  The answer to all of your troubles is to live the life of a hermit, recording all the horrific products of your rampaging imagination until you are too insane to translate these experiences into coherent thought for us any longer.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: October 13, 2012, 12:09:44 am »

Females terrified me today. That is all.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 1420