Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1965152 times)

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #375 on: March 21, 2011, 05:26:43 am »

Why do you even care about that with Iceball and Janet? Jesus christ this is a bulletin board, not a fucking village.
We all have our things with behavior, i dislike bitching and overhyping, althought that happens to myself, so it tends to not bother me when someone goes OMGWTFBBQ ^________________________________________________^ ~desu anime anime
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Something Evil

• Bay Watcher
  • Allignment: Neutral Predatory
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: March 21, 2011, 05:31:45 am »

*Looks up at the one who brought up a 2-week-dead topic.*

Doodoohead!
Quote from: Vector
In a world with so many hydras, who am I to throw away my extra swords?
Quote from: Encased in burning magma
THIS UNDEAD THREAD SHALL BE WOVEN INTO UNDEAD SOCKS
Quote from: ragnarok97071
Hot Chocolate is like Dakka. You can never have enuff of it, and you should try not to drop it on your pants.
Quote from: Burnt Pies
Soon I shall be fluent in Box, including obscure dialects such as Pyramid, Sphere and Japanese.

DrPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • In Russia Putin strikes meteor
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 21, 2011, 05:34:43 am »

Shit didnt see :(
Would the owner of an ounce of dignity please contact the mall security?

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: March 21, 2011, 05:35:09 am »

Please refer to my 'Please drop it, they really don't want to talk about it in public' Statement.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

breadbocks

• Bay Watcher
  • A manacled Mentlegen. (ಠ_ృ)
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: May 20, 2011, 05:14:56 am »

We really need this thread.

Anyways, I read The Yellow Sign before bed. That alone was scarey enough. Then my dream. I actually woke up screaming.
Clearly, cakes are the next form of human evolution.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: May 22, 2011, 12:02:36 am »

Waiting for the bus home today.

First, I'm accosted by a guy who supposedly knows my family. Imagine someone you don't recognize riding up on a bike to the bus stop, and asks you "What the hell are you doing here?" Apparently, he does know my family, but I sure as shit don't know him.
Then we have an akward conversation, which includes him going on a rant about how Japan's nuclear reactors will kill us all with a giant cloud of radiation that nobody will escape, and how the meltdown will literally cause all the land on Earth to melt down and everything(that isn't wiped out by the radiation) will be destroyed by subsequent flooding. Then an insanse, high, one-legged black guy comes up and he starts a conversation with him.

The bus is fifteen minutes late, and long before that I'm checking the time almost constantly hoping to get out of there soon. Unfortunately, the one-legged high nutjob gets on with me(the guy who knew me couldn't because there was no room for his bike), and he nearly starts a fight with several people because he was using bad language in front of children and a lot of people didn't like that. Thankfully, he gets off a few stops down the line.

You shouldn't judge insane, one-legged nutjobs by the color of their skin.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

612DwarfAvenue

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice actor.
    • View Profile
    • TESnexus profile, has my voice acting portfolio.
« Reply #381 on: May 22, 2011, 01:44:49 am »

Starsiege: Tribes RPG mod, Particle's Server. Down in the Minotaur's Lair, making my way through the maze, i turn a corner into a hallway and what is that HOLY GOD A MINOTAUR MADE IT OUT THE ROOM IT SPAWNS IN AND IS COMING AFTER ME. Was absolutely terrified... for a split second. Hey, it counts, right?
My voice acting portfolio.
Centration. Similar to Spacestation 13, but in 3D and first-person. Sounds damn awesome.
NanoTrasen Exploratory Team: SS13 in DF.

blackmagechill

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: May 22, 2011, 10:28:53 am »

First, I'm accosted by a guy who supposedly knows my family. Imagine someone you don't recognize riding up on a bike to the bus stop, and asks you "What the hell are you doing here?" Apparently, he does know my family, but I sure as shit don't know him.
Then we have an akward conversation, which includes him going on a rant about how Japan's nuclear reactors will kill us all with a giant cloud of radiation that nobody will escape, and how the meltdown will literally cause all the land on Earth to melt down and everything(that isn't wiped out by the radiation) will be destroyed by subsequent flooding. Then an insanse, high, one-legged black guy comes up and he starts a conversation with him.

The bus is fifteen minutes late, and long before that I'm checking the time almost constantly hoping to get out of there soon. Unfortunately, the one-legged high nutjob gets on with me(the guy who knew me couldn't because there was no room for his bike), and he nearly starts a fight with several people because he was using bad language in front of children and a lot of people didn't like that. Thankfully, he gets off a few stops down the line.

That sounds pretty fucking terrifying.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: May 22, 2011, 03:12:45 pm »

May be a bit exaggerated at some parts, but this tale is 99% true through my eyes.  ;)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 04:02:39 pm by Labs »
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: May 22, 2011, 10:51:45 pm »

My friend's cat was trying to attack me. My mom wanted me to go to the store real quick and to stop by our neighbor's but his cat was in front of our house, trying to attack me. It was really scared, though my mom was trying to make me go, but I kept telling her that THE CAT WAS TRYING TO ATTACK ME. When I told her the store was closed anyway, she was disappointed about the store, not worried about the cat. Uhg... I'm thinking he was attacking me 'cause my cat had sprayed on itmy shoe. Buh... stupid cats.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2011, 10:59:46 pm by Jack_Bread »

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: May 22, 2011, 10:56:50 pm »

Wait, your cat manages to urinate on another cat? O_O
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Jack_Bread

• Bay Watcher
  • 100% FRESH ♥HIPPO♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: May 22, 2011, 10:59:25 pm »

Wait, your cat manages to urinate on another cat? O_O
:O
I mean sprayed my shoe.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: May 22, 2011, 11:00:42 pm »

Oh. oh...

Cat's get very visious if you do pee on them though (Don't ask how I know...)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 08, 2011, 09:42:16 am »

I think I managed to install Adware onto my pc...

Since I don't know 100% if I have destroyed it all, I am kinda scared.
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 08, 2011, 10:32:48 pm »

That sounds pretty fucking terrifying.

Well, you can still judge them for being nutjobs though.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 1420