Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1963910 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #960 on: June 25, 2012, 07:43:45 am »

Day Z?

Yep!

In case you're asking what it actually is, it's a modification for ARMA II that plonks you into a 225 square kilometer world with a flashlight, a bandaid and some asprin, fills it with zombies and other players you neither know nor trust and tells you to get going, sunshine. It is fantastic.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: June 25, 2012, 01:51:09 pm »

I climbed a 50 foot climbing tower. Shook for about twenty minutes.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: June 25, 2012, 10:06:35 pm »

Ever since I stood at the top of a ~500 ft high transporter bridge, that I could actually feel swaying under my feet, heights don't really scare me so much anymore.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: June 25, 2012, 10:13:03 pm »

I know I'd be shaking for 20 minutes just from the 50 foot climb. I thought I was going to die after twenty five... (of course, that was up an unfixed climbing triangle, and immediately followed by a four stage rope tree-top course, but the climb was BY FAR the most exhausting part. I don't think I could make 50.)

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: June 26, 2012, 08:46:59 pm »

Well, mostly Rage... but my brother has been listening/watching this Christian propaganda crap for the past week and saying 'Its real man'... and that terrifies me.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 08:49:10 pm by Zangi »
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: June 26, 2012, 08:51:53 pm »

All I did was look at the title, and I already have to ask: Why did Satan let anyone out of Hell for any length of time?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: June 26, 2012, 08:52:28 pm »

Satan's a pretty amicable guy.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: June 26, 2012, 09:02:55 pm »

Satan's a pretty amicable guy.
Well when you think about it, he is not doing himself any favors letting these people bitch and whine on youtube.  I figure he wants all the people to go to hell or something.

But yea, it gets grating listening to that propaganda crap for the last hour or so.
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: June 26, 2012, 11:18:53 pm »

Why would Satan put up YouTube videos?
I dunno guys, something smells fishy here. I think that video may possibly be fake.

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: June 26, 2012, 11:49:36 pm »

That's like asking why Jesus would have a facebook. They just do, man.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: June 27, 2012, 12:05:26 am »

Well, mostly Rage... but my brother has been listening/watching this Christian propaganda crap for the past week and saying 'Its real man'... and that terrifies me.
I'm sorry Zangi, but your brother may be suffering from a critical case of stupid.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: June 27, 2012, 12:41:08 am »

I'm sorry Zangi, but your brother may be suffering from a critical case of stupid.
I've been aware of that assessment for awhile... now I gotta see if I can find something else to replace that obsession before he gets radicalized.   Maybe ponies if I could get him to watch a full episode of Dragonshy or something.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: June 27, 2012, 12:42:26 am »

For one, you could ask him why Satan sounds like a normal guy (badly) trying to sound menacing and put through an electronic filter.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #973 on: June 27, 2012, 01:12:20 am »

For one, you could ask him why Satan sounds like a normal guy (badly) trying to sound menacing and put through an electronic filter.
"That's what they'd want you to believe."

penguinofhonor

• Bay Watcher
  • Minister of Love
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: June 27, 2012, 02:11:22 am »

Just record your own videos and mess with his head if he's that gullible.
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 1420