Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1960817 times)

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #8970 on: August 18, 2014, 03:51:28 pm »

Well, of course. It's white and crystalline, like crack, and therefore is the same thing.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8971 on: August 18, 2014, 03:54:24 pm »

Also I've got stories from my parents that all the food there is spicy. There's 'little spicy', 'spicy' and 'volcanic'. There is no such thing as no spicy. ._.
Worst part is, I'm unsure if they're joking
Nope~ There are a few Thai people who can't eat spicy food, so if everything your parents ate were spicy then it means the cooks were messing with them.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8972 on: August 18, 2014, 03:55:17 pm »

You can also use it to bake cookies.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #8973 on: August 18, 2014, 03:56:31 pm »

I enjoy spicy foods of both the Mexican and Indian varieties... although whereas I usually go to a Mexican restaurant and just ask for the spicy option
At Mexican restraunts around here, I find I have to ask for the Mexican version, as even the "spicy" dishes tend to be a little bland due to the jalapeņo fad where people "want the flavor, not the heat" making people associate jalapeņo peppers with "very little heat", to the point where you can often not notice any while chewing on them.

Of course, I live in the Mexican part of town, where things like barbacoa and menudo are staples at every grocery store, and the peppers you get here have been known to raise blisters on the careless.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #8974 on: August 18, 2014, 03:58:29 pm »

she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #8975 on: August 18, 2014, 03:59:03 pm »

You can also use it to bake cookies.
Mmm. Crack cookies, my favourite.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #8976 on: August 18, 2014, 04:23:11 pm »

I've always been partial to the cajun style of spicy food myself.
Cajun food is delicious.
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #8977 on: August 18, 2014, 05:59:50 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Oh Elsen, you little adorable drug addicts you.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #8978 on: August 18, 2014, 06:07:40 pm »

sugar good
very
good very
sugar
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

SalmonGod

• Bay Watcher
  • Nyarrr
    • View Profile
« Reply #8979 on: August 18, 2014, 06:27:05 pm »

I had some lamb vindaloo at an Indian restaurant that gave me a nosebleed once.  I enjoyed it.

I like all kinds of spicy, unless combined with anything sweet.
In the land of twilight, under the moon
We dance for the idiots
As the end will come so soon
In the land of twilight

Maybe people should love for the sake of loving, and not with all of these optimization conditions.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8980 on: August 18, 2014, 06:28:55 pm »

I LOVE spicy sweet meat products. Clearly you have yet to have delicious chicken with fruit and peppers.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8981 on: August 18, 2014, 08:08:21 pm »

I got the chance to try some ghost pepper sauce at a Buffalo Wild Wings recently, but sadly, it does not hold up to the reputation it has in pepper form when rendered as a sauce. Still pretty hot though.
Yeah, I was pretty disappointed. That said, the ghost chili aioli from Red Robin made my wife think I was having a heart attack.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8982 on: August 18, 2014, 11:12:47 pm »

That stuff sounds waaaaaaaaay too spicy for me. Nosebleeds? Heart attacks? Good lord o__o
* Sirus stays a baby and sticks with his honey-chipotle chicken
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #8983 on: August 18, 2014, 11:46:30 pm »

Just about got flattened by the horses today when I was petting our foal and younger mare when with no warning that fuckhole ducky decides to run up behind them and chase them off. That son of a bitch just about ran me over himself, too.
I make Spellcrafts!

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #8984 on: August 19, 2014, 12:09:10 am »

Just about got flattened by the horses today when I was petting our foal and younger mare when with no warning that fuckhole ducky decides to run up behind them and chase them off. That son of a bitch just about ran me over himself, too.
So wait, the duck almost ran you over?
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.
Pages: 1 ... 597 598 [599] 600 601 ... 1420