Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 488 489 [490] 491 492 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1965842 times)

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #7335 on: May 28, 2014, 06:05:36 pm »

Today I walked into my schools washroom, and the entire place was covered in blood. The floor, the sinks, the walls, all the toilets. Apparently this guy had a serious nosebleed but fuck, how does someone bleed that much? I thought it was a murder scene.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7336 on: May 28, 2014, 06:08:47 pm »

Today I walked into my schools washroom, and the entire place was covered in blood. The floor, the sinks, the walls, all the toilets. Apparently this guy had a serious nosebleed but fuck, how does someone bleed that much? I thought it was a murder scene.
I've seen that before. It's odd, because I don't recall ever having a nosebleed so bad that it was unable to stay in the sink or a toilet or something. It seems like some people run around when having nosebleeds instead of doing something sensible about it.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7337 on: May 28, 2014, 06:09:36 pm »

Presumably they panic and spin in a circle, whilst screaming through their nostrils. 'Swhat I'd do. Maybe.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7338 on: May 28, 2014, 06:27:39 pm »

As a frequent victim to nosebleeds, I just think oh there's blood and stuff a towel or a worn shirt up my nostril and 's all fine. All them panickeers need to calm down, yo.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7339 on: May 28, 2014, 06:41:00 pm »

As a frequent victim to nosebleeds, I just think oh there's blood and stuff a towel or a worn shirt up my nostril and 's all fine. All them panickeers need to calm down, yo.

Yeah, that's what I have to do. While some blood gets on things, I can usually keep from covering the ground and walls in red - towels and my clothing are the common casualties. If I don't do anything, though, I could probably faint from the amount of blood loss.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7340 on: May 28, 2014, 07:27:56 pm »

I don't think I've ever really done anything except occasionally lick the blood off. I don't get nosebleeds very often though and haven't had one in probably more than 5 years.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7341 on: May 28, 2014, 07:38:15 pm »

I don't think I've ever really done anything except occasionally lick the blood off. I don't get nosebleeds very often though and haven't had one in probably more than 5 years.
Steelmagic confirmed for vampire.
Only half-vampire probably. Judging by the way my dad blocks in amount of light from entering his room.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Nega

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Lizard Wizard
    • View Profile
« Reply #7342 on: May 28, 2014, 10:26:10 pm »

Right now, I'm hearing my brother scream and yell and curse in his bedroom due to having a Charlie Horse. I'm never going to get used to hearing my brother in pain. What makes things /worse/ is that I'm starting to feel something in my right leg...

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7343 on: May 28, 2014, 10:29:19 pm »

So I'm having my first final exam in like, two hours. 'S Russian.

Любо, братцы, любо...
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7344 on: May 28, 2014, 10:42:59 pm »

Right now, I'm hearing my brother scream and yell and curse in his bedroom due to having a Charlie Horse. I'm never going to get used to hearing my brother in pain. What makes things /worse/ is that I'm starting to feel something in my right leg...
Tell him that a guy on the internet tells him to suck it up, buttercup. I've been in cage fights with charlie-horses in my legs before (granted, they happened because I was kicked.) I've worked on them (note: I've never had a sit-down job.) Yeah, they hurt, but they're nothing to scream and cry about. It's just a cramp, damn. Every woman I've ever known has it worse once a month.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7345 on: May 28, 2014, 10:45:18 pm »

Tell him that a guy on the internet tells him to suck it up, buttercup. I've been in cage fights with charlie-horses in my legs before (granted, they happened because I was kicked.) I've worked on them (note: I've never had a sit-down job.) Yeah, they hurt, but they're nothing to scream and cry about. It's just a cramp, damn. Every woman I've ever known has it worse once a month.
So Doctor MZ recommends a healthy dose of cage fights to normalize the pain? :P
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7346 on: May 28, 2014, 10:47:52 pm »

So Doctor MZ recommends a healthy dose of cage fights to normalize the pain? :P
Hey, I was a fight doc/cornerman for a month or so. Also, that's a job I will never, ever do again.
* MaximumZero shudders at the scent of smelling salts and the feeling of cutting fighters.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7347 on: May 29, 2014, 03:09:11 am »

...What the hell is a Charlie Horse? ???
I'm assuming it's some kind of cramp, but I've never heard that term before, ever.
Booze is Life for Yoink

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7348 on: May 29, 2014, 03:12:00 am »

...What the hell is a Charlie Horse? ???
I'm assuming it's some kind of cramp, but I've never heard that term before, ever.
It's when your leg muscle contract painfully.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7349 on: May 29, 2014, 03:14:01 am »

So... a cramp?
* Yoink is confused.
Booze is Life for Yoink

Pages: 1 ... 488 489 [490] 491 492 ... 1420