Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1965985 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #7305 on: May 24, 2014, 05:46:35 pm »

I worded that wrong.
I meant almost watching him die, but he didn't die. He was fine.
Black lives matter.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7307 on: May 24, 2014, 11:55:47 pm »

That... that is pretty creepy. :o
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #7310 on: May 25, 2014, 02:15:30 am »

Goddamn reverse furries.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Redzephyr01

• Bay Watcher
  • Ferrum Cor
    • View Profile
« Reply #7311 on: May 25, 2014, 10:11:30 pm »

Just read NES Godzilla Creepypasta. By far the best Creepypasta I have ever read.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #7312 on: May 25, 2014, 11:37:01 pm »

What the heck are you running?
And where can we get some?
I agree with the above two statements.

Right here, if you want it. It's a basic python name generating script, which I was running repeatedly late at night, to moderately hilarious effect. Hacked it together in a couple of hours because I was forgetting how Python works and I suck at thinking of names for stories.
That code, man. That code is beautiful.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7313 on: May 26, 2014, 12:51:29 am »

Just read NES Godzilla Creepypasta. By far the best Creepypasta I have ever read.
Well, that was different. A little unnerving at first, but the end couple of chapters really kind of killed it for me.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7314 on: May 26, 2014, 04:49:19 am »

Two weeks to my Physical Chemistry exam, and all the formulas look like Cthulhuspeak. Even things I have heuristics how to do, like the relation between the equilibrium constant and temperature, are explained by completely arcane writing.

We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Skyrunner

• Bay Watcher
  • ?!?!
    • View Profile
    • Portfolio
« Reply #7315 on: May 26, 2014, 09:28:22 am »

Our glorious president Park is continously being friendly to the industry, relieving and sometimes removing nearly 620 safety standards. Good thing the whole Sewol ferry incident (66% death rate :/) happened, or they would have kept doing it.

Some changes include allowing airports to clean runways of rubber less, no need for a hazardous materials transport license when doing so (mainly combustible gas in tank cars), allowing buildings to not be earthquake proof at all (before, buildings needed to have some resistance), turning inspections for sea transport (containers and stuff) into a documents-only process instead of an actual inspection, etc.

bay12 lower boards IRC:irc.darkmyst.org @ #bay12lb
"Oh, they never lie. They dissemble, evade, prevaricate, confoud, confuse, distract, obscure, subtly misrepresent and willfully misunderstand with what often appears to be a positively gleeful relish ... but they never lie" -- Look To Windward

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7316 on: May 26, 2014, 10:35:01 am »

Our glorious president Park is continously being friendly to the industry, relieving and sometimes removing nearly 620 safety standards. Good thing the whole Sewol ferry incident (66% death rate :/) happened, or they would have kept doing it.

Some changes include allowing airports to clean runways of rubber less, no need for a hazardous materials transport license when doing so (mainly combustible gas in tank cars), allowing buildings to not be earthquake proof at all (before, buildings needed to have some resistance), turning inspections for sea transport (containers and stuff) into a documents-only process instead of an actual inspection, etc.

Ten years from now, everyone will be wondering why Australia is used for smuggling so much (at least, I assume it's Australia; fill in whatever countries name actually goes there if I am wrong).
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7317 on: May 26, 2014, 10:49:46 am »

Korea, IIRC.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7318 on: May 26, 2014, 11:25:17 am »

Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7319 on: May 26, 2014, 06:56:03 pm »

Okay, so it's four am here and I'm up because the door to my room was shaking in a suspicious manner. I'm alone in the house. I grabbed a bottle of cognac to use as a bludgeon and went to investigate, dressed in my birthday suit. It turned out to be a draft, but that nearly made me piss myself. Excuse me, I and my cognac are going back to sleep.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”
Pages: 1 ... 486 487 [488] 489 490 ... 1420