Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1093 1094 [1095] 1096 1097 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1962315 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #16410 on: June 24, 2016, 09:17:56 pm »

*Absentmindedly opens link in new tab.
*Half-reads the first half of the video's title.
*Closes tab.

I've avoided watching those things so far, no point in stopping now. :D

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16411 on: June 25, 2016, 06:21:32 am »

ooooh god FLEAS. I BOMBED THE WHOLE GODDAMN HOUSE AND STILL FLEAS. There're thousands of them, I can legitimately see them crawling around the floors. Currently camped out in the shed with a sleeping bag, not sure if they're here. If they are...what then? Lock myself in the shower? God, I hope the exterminator gets here soon. This is hell.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16412 on: June 25, 2016, 11:33:54 am »

........Good luck.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16413 on: June 25, 2016, 08:53:28 pm »

Ugh, I might be sick.
I thought I pretty bad.  But... ugh.
That guy who likes me...
Is playing Final Fantasy 14.

The Aristocrats~
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 12:49:07 pm by Rolan7 »
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

MetalSlimeHunt

• Bay Watcher
  • Gerrymander Commander
    • View Profile
« Reply #16414 on: June 25, 2016, 08:56:36 pm »

ooooh god FLEAS. I BOMBED THE WHOLE GODDAMN HOUSE AND STILL FLEAS. There're thousands of them, I can legitimately see them crawling around the floors. Currently camped out in the shed with a sleeping bag, not sure if they're here. If they are...what then? Lock myself in the shower? God, I hope the exterminator gets here soon. This is hell.
You must employ the power that is bleach. Pour bleach on everything. Wash your clothing with bleach. Shower with bleach. Consume only bleach. Become bleach.

Bleach. All glory. All power. All sacredness. Bleach.
Quote from: Thomas Paine
To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture.
No Gods, No Masters.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #16415 on: June 25, 2016, 09:19:59 pm »

I don't see how anime will help Playergamer with his flea problem
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G
« Reply #16416 on: June 25, 2016, 10:41:40 pm »

Then you're probably not using enough of it
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #16417 on: June 26, 2016, 11:02:38 am »

........Good luck.

Don't worry, I saw what you did there and appreciated it.
Love, scriver~

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16418 on: June 27, 2016, 07:54:19 am »

I watched the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre.  Shoestring budget, almost no gore, still manages to be the scariest movie I've ever seen.

I hate le wrong generation but the age is a big part of its power, the 70s film quality.  The colors are too warm and oversaturated, the audio is distorted, there's no soundtrack, just these droning industrial noises.

It gives the whole thing this unreality.  If it were 90 degrees in august and your air conditioner was broken and you were running a fever and went to sleep on benadryl and cough syrup in your hot, bright, muggy bedroom, this movie is exactly what you would dream.
Shoes...

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16419 on: June 29, 2016, 04:50:51 pm »

After finally finishing a long podcast-argument between two internet celebrities about a recent issue, I found myself rather impressed by the one who agreed with me.  I'd heard terrible things about both people, but wondered if this guy was actually alright maybe?  Wouldn't be the first time.  So I checked out his channel, and his intro video was pretty great... logic, reason, ready to admit he's wrong.  Cool stuff.

Then I checked one of his other videos and oh gods it was all BS.

It's tough having positions against my "side", because it means agreeing with some really scary people.  But nobody said freethinking was easy.
She/they
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16420 on: June 29, 2016, 06:11:48 pm »

Yes, unfortunately most people who don't share my views are crazy. :P

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16421 on: June 29, 2016, 06:54:22 pm »

That's just it, the people who disagree with me *aren't* 100% crazy :o  Since I have stances on both "sides", that would mean almost everyone would be crazy.  I mean even the people "on the other side" are often very sane and make decent points on some issues.
And yet on other issues they... ugh.
It's something to keep in mind, just kinda distressing.  Since it implies that I'm likely just as irrational about some things :P

I mean right now I'm admiring Al Sharpton as he makes some compelling points.
She/they

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #16422 on: July 01, 2016, 09:32:12 am »

What you're discovering is called "good faith" and it means not assuming everyone who disagrees with you is stupid or evil.  It's very rare and generally frowned upon to have good faith.
Shoes...

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16423 on: July 01, 2016, 11:15:27 am »

What you're discovering is called "good faith" and it means not assuming everyone who disagrees with you is stupid or evil.
Indeed.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16424 on: July 01, 2016, 07:34:59 pm »

Vampire the Masquerade:  Bloodlines

The thinbloods are gone from the pier, except for the stutterer.  I have, vague memories from a real-world month ago...  I was so drunk and my character was so inhuman.
I know I killed them.  But... I didn't think I saved.

...Even Mercutio.  I really liked Mercuitio.  Did I save?
This must be what a vampire frenzy feels like.

I remember times when I quietly bloodied myself against the walls.  Those days are over for now, but they're coming back.  If I keep slipping at work, they're coming back.
She/they
Pages: 1 ... 1093 1094 [1095] 1096 1097 ... 1420