Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 1420

Author Topic: Things that made you absolutely terrified today  (Read 1975362 times)

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
Re: Things that made you absolutely terrified today
« Reply #13005 on: May 23, 2015, 07:27:44 pm »

Pfft. You people keep your Japanese verbal tics, I'm going to be over here with the real poi.

* Tawarochir eats Polynesian food with the President of India, currently a person of interest dealing with postorgasmic illness syndrome, in the point of intrest of Poi, Pakistan, watching Person of Interest on one TV and Poi on another, while examining a point of inflection.
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

BlackFlyme

• Bay Watcher
  • BlackFlyme cancels Work: Interrupted by bird.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13006 on: May 23, 2015, 09:11:17 pm »

So maybe ask them if they're sick?

Also as a person who is scared of commitment, there's nothing wrong about flings, poi.

If so, they'd never say it.

I have a slight concern that they've grown so large that they cannot properly wash themselves. Hell, they have to have someone put on their seatbelt when they sit in a car, as they cannot reach their arm behind their back.

I knew another person with poor hygiene, though I haven't seen them in an incredibly long time. Was philosophically opposed to washing themselves. Wouldn't even wash their hands.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 09:28:13 pm by BlackFlyme »

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #13007 on: May 23, 2015, 09:25:19 pm »

Some disorders, and even some medications can alter body chemistry such that skin flora develops that is overpoweringly ... "fragrant." No matter how much they wash, they cannot fix the underlying problem.

What if they used rubbing alcohol or Purell?
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13008 on: May 23, 2015, 09:36:51 pm »

If it was simple to solve, they more likely than not would have solved the problem of their own volition already.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Bohandas

• Bay Watcher
  • Discordia Vobis Com Et Cum Spiritum
    • View Profile
« Reply #13009 on: May 23, 2015, 11:01:47 pm »

I think my steam account may have been hacked again, but I'm not 100% sure; when I went to steam support it just had a message saying "Steam servers are under maintenance", but the rest of Steam's website seems to be up and not under maintainance, so I don't know if I just can't log in because it's under maintainence or if I've been hacked again.
NEW Petition to stop the anti-consumer, anti-worker, Trans-Pacific Partnership agreement
What is TPP
----------------------
Remember, no one can tell you who you are except an emotionally unattached outside observer making quantifiable measurements.
----------------------
Έπαινος Ερις

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #13010 on: May 24, 2015, 01:34:48 am »

Poi is love.

Poi is life.

Poi.
Person of Interest?
How right you are.
thincake

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13011 on: May 25, 2015, 12:41:17 am »

Had a thought for a horror/suspense story so I decided to write it down.
Came out being a mix of a few movies after re-reading it. Scared the hell out of me thinking about it though. Looks like I'm not going to sleep well tonight
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13012 on: May 25, 2015, 01:33:43 am »

Came out being a mix of a few movies after re-reading it. Scared the hell out of me thinking about it though. Looks like I'm not going to sleep well tonight

I'd say that's a good sign you have a solid concept on your hands. Might be worth seeing where it takes you.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #13013 on: May 25, 2015, 02:20:14 am »

I think my steam account may have been hacked again, but I'm not 100% sure; when I went to steam support it just had a message saying "Steam servers are under maintenance", but the rest of Steam's website seems to be up and not under maintainance, so I don't know if I just can't log in because it's under maintainence or if I've been hacked again.
It's totally possible that login servers are down/under maintenance when nothing else is, or that just the forums are down, or that just the store is down. They are all run on separate servers. I suggest checking out stuff like this or this to get some more info if it's just you or something on their end.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13014 on: May 25, 2015, 08:51:05 am »

I'd say that's a good sign you have a solid concept on your hands. Might be worth seeing where it takes you.

Ya but I've got zero writing skills so might just hand it off to one of my friends and see where it takes them. Or try to write something on the writter's apprenticeship.
Now that I look back from last night it's only mildly creepy and tired me is easily spooked
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

Spehss _

• Bay Watcher
  • full of stars
    • View Profile
« Reply #13015 on: May 25, 2015, 02:27:06 pm »

We've had constant rainfall and thunderstorms and stuff, and now there's tornado warnings in the area and hail. Really dark. huge flash of lightning and crack of thunder a couple minutes ago.

Not much to do except sit in the house and pray there's no tornado coming to wreck our shit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Steam ID: Spehss Cat
Turns out you can seriously not notice how deep into this shit you went until you get out.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13016 on: May 25, 2015, 06:46:48 pm »

Oh gods, this toastie is gonna be seriously brutal.
I was distracted whilst putting on the mustard and I went a bit heavy on it. I think I'm gonna die trying to eat this.

edit: augh it hurts
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:51:03 pm by Yoink »
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13017 on: May 25, 2015, 07:22:06 pm »

Put sriracha on it too.
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13018 on: May 25, 2015, 07:45:15 pm »

Yeah, that might have diluted it a bit.

My mouth is your username.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

hops

• Bay Watcher
  • Secretary of Antifa
    • View Profile
« Reply #13019 on: May 25, 2015, 10:37:20 pm »

If we had the original username change system bfore people abused it to oblivion, I'd change my username to "butts"
she/her. (Pronouns vary over time.) The artist formerly known as Objective/Cinder.

One True Polycule with flame99 <3

Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 1420