Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: You'll Never Get Rid Of Me! (Creamcorn's topic depository)  (Read 1384 times)

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
You'll Never Get Rid Of Me! (Creamcorn's topic depository)
« on: November 27, 2010, 02:15:05 pm »

. . .

I'M NOT!

DEAD YET!

Hi all you people. Remember me? Yes, no, doesn't matter. In case you're wondering why I was gone for so long (if you care), my computer has recently taken to going through hard drives like cheap crack. Meaning that any data for any game topics and such on my old hard drive have been completely lost forever.

Course, that would be the case if I didn't have an awesome USB. Though, to be honest, I never really updated it all of the time, but there's a good amount of data there.

Anyway, I'm just making this topic to help me organize my own actions on this forum. I.e., any mods or game topics that I've never completed. I'm also going to have you guys (if you care) help me to decide on which projects I should try to focus on more.

THE LIST!
Old ass Goblin Fortress mod! (Circa 40d)
What: An old mod for the 40d, this is my first "full" mod. It was a great experience creating this, and ever since I've wanted to update this mod. I've been doing a decent deal of modding with the new version, and have been wanting to release a mod for the new version in this same light.
Difficulty: High-Very High, it took me a long time to figure out the 40d modding code. I barely grasp the current modding codes.

Dragon Warrior 3 (GBC) LP
What: Old JRPG with class and character creation, little story in the way of this game, but I add my own flare of creativity with custom sprites and character interaction. The whole bulk of entertainment mainly comes from the characters people request to make.
Difficulty: Medium, I need to download the tools to make updating this topic easy again. I also need to know if the old participants are still interested in reviving this topic.
ECT: Theses guys were in this topic Niur Torir, Boksi, Jervous, Phantom,  Archangel, Spartan, A-chana

Civilization's Demise or X of Y
What: ASCII text adventure, actions (any) are supplemented by the community. Lots of mysteries abound and updates regularly, also easy to do so. Only up to update number eight due to laziness, hehe.
Difficulty: Easy- Very Easy, all I need is five people to suggest some sort of action per update.

Isle Forum Game
What: An idea I had with a lot of time invested into it. Haven't updated it yet and it requires constant participation from the community; so if anyone is missing from the original bunch, that's more of a delay in an update.
Difficulty: Medium- Hard, I need to remake some tiles and create new tiles. There was also a group of fifteen people in the topic. I need to know if they're still in it.
ECT: These people were in the topic, MaximumZero, Barbarossa the Seal God, Vector, Renault, Mindmaker, OmnipotentGrue, techno65535, Solifuge, SeriousConcentrate, Neyvn, Japa, Tack, Ottofar, Tylui, Aqizzar

Kinda unrelated, but I also have a Rouge Survivor tileset going on. :x
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
Re: You'll Never Get Rid Of Me! (Creamcorn's topic depository)
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 04:34:46 pm »

You were actively in my DeathQuest fort as well.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 05:23:59 pm »

I came when I saw the cheap lightning GIF.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 07:29:49 pm »

PEOPLE!

You were actively in my DeathQuest fort as well.

That was a long time ago! I didn't know the crossbow was loaded! My family was in massive debt to the underground over kobold mafia! D:

I came when I saw the cheap lightning GIF.

You should have seen the sight it came off of.
"OH NO! That carp is gulping at me menacingly, even though it cannot really threaten me from here on land!  I KNOW! I'll dodge into the water, where I'll be safe!"

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2010, 08:37:08 pm »

Huzzah, the pink one has returned! Is the Isle Forum Game still a go?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Creamcorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [FANCIFUL]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2010, 09:06:06 pm »

Huzzah, the pink one has returned! Is the Isle Forum Game still a go?

Depends if the old batch is still there. I guess I'll have to PM people about it now.