Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Vocaloid  (Read 6203 times)

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Vocaloid
« Reply #90 on: September 21, 2011, 02:53:34 pm »

Sure, why not.
Pretty well done video, this one.
Actually a nice tune.

Much of the video (music and aesthetics) reminds me of the game RUSH. Sounds like a fun song to Audiosurf as well.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 02, 2011, 07:42:54 am »

Sure, why not.
Actually a nice tune.

Much of the video (music and aesthetics) reminds me of the game RUSH. Sounds like a fun song to Audiosurf as well.

I actually liked that one...My otaku family member's love for this stuff must be rubbing off me...oh and sorry for the bump.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 02, 2011, 12:01:45 pm »

Sure, why not.
Graphically that's pretty damn nifty. The shadows could do with being a little err... less realistic though, but otherwise it's extremely smooth, I'm impressed, it's the best "3D version" of the anime art style I've seen.

Now I'm thinking about all the post-processing that must have gone into it.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 02, 2011, 12:24:56 pm »

Every post since the bump except ein's has been about the same video. Huh.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Pnx

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 02, 2011, 12:52:50 pm »

It's a pretty good video.

Derekristow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2011, 03:24:52 am »

It's a pretty good video.
This person has a few good videos on their channel.  The software they use (Miku Miku Dance) seems to have improved a lot since the earliest videos.  I think the developer has officially stopped updating it now though.
So my crundles are staying intact unless they're newly spawned... until they are exposed to anything that isn't at room temperature.  This mostly seems to mean blood, specifically, their own.  Then they go poof very quickly.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2012, 12:04:18 pm »

Bump again, but this time because I found something interesting, not just because someone walked in and bumped his head on the thread title.

I've been listening to songs with Yuzuki Yukari in them, and she sounds rather impressive compared to the others.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2012, 02:47:55 pm »

Bump again, but this time because I found something interesting, not just because someone walked in and bumped his head on the thread title.

I've been listening to songs with Yuzuki Yukari in them, and she sounds rather impressive compared to the others.

That's a pretty good one, alright.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

empfan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dungeon Keeper and part-time Firekeeper
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2012, 09:53:51 pm »

A cool little song by stdokuro, who's been doing this for around 1-2 years, and is still getting better.  Check out some of his stuff, its pretty good.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]