Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How do you like to rob stores?  (Read 540 times)

Dwarven WMD

• Bay Watcher
  • Amateur Aspiring Coder
    • View Profile
How do you like to rob stores?
« on: November 20, 2010, 03:52:06 am »

As in what do you like to steal, what you go to first, and how you go about performing the theft. And how you haul your fuckload of various objects out.
And at that, what exactly do you do with them? :P

I do that stereotypical burglar-with-a-bag thing. Except I hide all the gold I steal. Then forget where the hell I put it on my next adventurer.
The Russian throws Steiner into a chair, screaming "I do not care about genetic research!"
The Russian pulls out a M1911!
The Russian screams "I am Viktor Reznov! And I, will, have, my, REVENGE!"
The Russian shoots Steiner between the eyes.
The Russian loses juice.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: How do you like to rob stores?
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2010, 04:15:54 am »

I...
Just lead my army of goblins past the door, they swarm in and kill everything, and then I take a look and see if there's anything worthwhile. :P
Seriously though, maybe I'll try a stealthy thief character sometime. :)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Chilton

• Bay Watcher
  • Armok Cultist - Calligrapher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2010, 04:19:00 am »

Well, being a sadistic sociopathic lunatic i like to go in there, choke the shopkeeper into unconsciousness, remove his fingers and break his feet and legs calmly walk in, wait for the shop keeper to look away, then slash his throat the second he wakes up, and as he bleeds to death in a pool of agony look around and locate things i deem to be worth stealing, take them and put them into my special theft bag, then lean over and punch the shopkeeper in the head until he dies if he's still alive; leave the store and vanish into the forest.

Yes
Well, thats my method anyway
I Like To Think Of Myself As An Artist - I Create Masterpieces With My Tools Of Trade.

MoonLightBird

• Bay Watcher
  • Hothothothot!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2010, 04:35:59 am »

I go in in the middle of the night. Slash a few necks open for fun to get to what I want, then leave with no trouble because everyone is dead sleeping.