Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Paperscale II - Community Fortress  (Read 8810 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Paperscale II - Community Fortress
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2010, 03:44:14 pm »

We are only a screen away from "Kokror", a shrine guarded by a mountain titan composed of vomit.

"Cockroar?" So the shrine is a giant marble penis. Probably shouldn't send any female warriors out there, they might get involved in some sordid mountaintop ritual. And are we sure that titan is composed of real vomit? It might be a semen titan.

...wait. Aren't me and Nukedorf technically (for the moment) female?
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Blackburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2010, 05:48:00 pm »

We are only a screen away from "Kokror", a shrine guarded by a mountain titan composed of vomit.

"Cockroar?" So the shrine is a giant marble penis. Probably shouldn't send any female warriors out there, they might get involved in some sordid mountaintop ritual. And are we sure that titan is composed of real vomit? It might be a semen titan.

HEY FALCON, WE'RE SENDING YOU TO COCKROAR. WE'RE SURE YOU'LL LUV IT.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2010, 05:51:35 pm »

Alright, update coming today :)

And I'd rather not have drawn a dick in that screenshot, but it was just too easy with the sound of "Kokror". I promise various genitalia will not find their homes in any of my future screen shots :P

@John: Yes maam. And you want a bed there? You got it. And sure, you can have a raise. A raise in labor! (Meh, bad pun.)

@Derp: Yes, Ill throw up a screenshot of it. And I would think a woodcutter would be useful for future tree farms.

@Black: Do I take that as a request to send John to Kokror?

Derp Sandvich

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes paperclips for their attachments ಥ‿ಥ
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2010, 06:45:24 pm »

Why did you draw a dick on that screenshot? :(

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I was making a terrible pun joke there.
"He's blind, but he was still able to find the way to the hospital, he vomits, and his lungs are going numb. So what? I don't get why you always want a diagnosis even though they're all doomed. Even a kitten can see it. He got sprayed by a monster's bodily fluids, that should be enough diagnosis. There, he has lupus. Happy? He's going to die. Like everyone else. I know it because I'm better than all of you, because I know how to use a goddamn crutch. Where the hell did you put the sunshine?" ಠ_ಠ

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2010, 07:59:20 pm »

I counter-request that order. I do not want to be sent to face the titan. (But I'd love to be the epic hero who killed it that be in almost every engraving)

Also, if you ever use in me (or nuke) in dialoge (Spelt that wrong. I know), refer to me as MALE.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2010, 09:10:43 pm »

Well, after several crashes occurred while trying to work with the Trade Depot, I don't think I will be able to get this done tonight. Ill work on it for another forty or so minutes, but if anything, its going to be rushed. (edit: Does anyone else have this issue? I simply cannot place the depot without a crash.)

Counter-request (semi-) accepted. You will not be sent to face the titan. Yet.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2010, 09:13:32 pm by Rex_Nex »

Blackburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2010, 09:52:14 pm »

Yes, you do.

I counter-request that order. I do not want to be sent to face the titan. (But I'd love to be the epic hero who killed it that be in almost every engraving)

Also, if you ever use in me (or nuke) in dialoge (Spelt that wrong. I know), refer to me as MALE.
OK, Falcon and Nuke are officially girls pretending to be guys. This makes for great character interaction.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2010, 10:23:10 pm »

Yes, you do.

OK, Falcon and Nuke are officially girls pretending to be guys. This makes for great character interaction.

Name change.

I want to be called Kate, but pretending to be a man named John.

Just helping with the story  :D

Blackburn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2010, 10:52:39 pm »

Yes, you do.

Name change.

Kate could be the sister to the real John. He was supposed to join the embark but she replaced him at the last second against his will. Why, I am not sure.

Derp Sandvich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2010, 11:24:02 am »

Well, after several crashes occurred while trying to work with the Trade Depot, I don't think I will be able to get this done tonight. Ill work on it for another forty or so minutes, but if anything, its going to be rushed. (edit: Does anyone else have this issue? I simply cannot place the depot without a crash.)

Counter-request (semi-) accepted. You will not be sent to face the titan. Yet.

It's unfortunate that the crashes are giving you more fun than the game itself. Hopefully you'll solve it soon.  :(
"He's blind, but he was still able to find the way to the hospital, he vomits, and his lungs are going numb. So what? I don't get why you always want a diagnosis even though they're all doomed. Even a kitten can see it. He got sprayed by a monster's bodily fluids, that should be enough diagnosis. There, he has lupus. Happy? He's going to die. Like everyone else. I know it because I'm better than all of you, because I know how to use a goddamn crutch. Where the hell did you put the sunshine?" ಠ_ಠ

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2010, 03:53:13 pm »

Yes, you do.

Name change.

Kate could be the sister to the real John. He was supposed to join the embark but she replaced him at the last second against his will. Why, I am not sure.

That would be great! Now lets cut this quoting out. Otherwise this forum will get blocked.

GaxkangtheUnbound

• Bay Watcher
  • To the skies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2010, 07:19:51 pm »

-snip-
-snip-
Spoiler: Large Pic (click to show/hide)
Proud of my heritage.
Prepare to lose your sanity.

Derp Sandvich

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2010, 07:42:15 pm »

SNATCHER! PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!!

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2010, 08:04:07 pm »

SNATCHER! PROTECT THE CHILDREN!!!

Oh so very very yes.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 06, 2010, 06:10:27 pm »

Update plz?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8