Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14148 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #270 on: November 26, 2010, 09:10:45 pm »

"HOLD HERE, THE ARMOR IS MOVING IN TO CRUSH THESE DOGS!"
At that instant, 6 Leopard A2's roll into view, firing HEAT Rounds at the Irishmen.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #271 on: November 26, 2010, 09:12:53 pm »

OOC : Are you not going to help me not kill me

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: November 26, 2010, 09:14:43 pm »

I'm gonna see what you can do against 6 modern Main Battle Tanks with a 70 year old Sherman Tank.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: November 26, 2010, 09:15:59 pm »

Grabing an RPG off the ground Adwarf shoots it at one of the tanks it hits the tank near its gas tank and it explodes he rams another round into and tells the shermans to move forward with four Rpgs " Come on cut a hole in them" He shoots the second round and it destroys another tank

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: November 26, 2010, 09:16:59 pm »

OOC : I am going to massacre them
One of the shermans runs into the swedes tank upon contact it explodes
OOC : Ha got them rigged to blow

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: November 26, 2010, 09:20:13 pm »

The 5 other tankers, however, are not happy.
3 charge at your men, firing all cannons with an additional man on top with a .50 Caliber Machine Gun. 1 Tank flanks on each side of the Irishman's men, one managing to get close enough for one of the gunners to mow several down with a the .50 Cal.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: November 26, 2010, 09:21:50 pm »

Adwarf grabs another rpg off the ground launches it into another and it explodes the sherman rams into 2 of the tanks and explodes any other tanks left are mopped up by the 3 rpgs

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: November 26, 2010, 09:31:51 pm »

OOC : Maybe I should throw like 20 tanks and 100 swedes at you see how you like it

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: November 26, 2010, 10:49:42 pm »

"Ach, sure! I'll just change intae mah invisible body armour and put anither clip intae mah incorpreal assault rifle, shall i, ye daft Ruskie? Unless, of course, ye'd be willin' tae loan me somethin'?" The irate Scotsman quickly retorted.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: November 26, 2010, 10:52:58 pm »

OOC: Actually, taking those out would be quite easy for 2 Ukrainian Platoons and a BTR.
You see, AN-94's and AK-74's are more reliable than a FN FNC and have a higher effective range. And, unlike your Militia, they wear body armor which would help save from the stray bullet. They also have quite a few RPG-22's which can penetrate through Swedish Tank Armor. Plus, the Kornet missiles are quite effective when fired from the tower, as they can be steered into the Tanks. And one thing about you, I let you get away with destroying those Tanks, as an RPG-7 would need several shots to take down a Leopard A2 as it is the European equivalent to the M1 Abrams. I mean seriously, I would bash anybody that says 45 Irishmen and a few rusty Sherman tanks can defeat all of the Swedish Tank Corps and Infantry Corps. For fucks sake man, there's a reason why they replaced the Sherman.

"Ach, sure! I'll just change intae mah invisible body armour and put anither clip intae mah incorpreal assault rifle, shall i, ye daft Ruskie? Unless, of course, ye'd be willin' tae loan me somethin'?" The irate Scotsman quickly retorted.
"You did not just call me a ruskie you arse. You just, did not, call a Ukrainian a Ruskie."
Kovalenko is seen tightening his combat gloves.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 10:55:34 pm by Phantom »

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: November 26, 2010, 11:02:26 pm »

"Weel can onybody but you an' yoors tell the the dufference between yer accents? Ah'm sure tha' bog-dwellin' mick o'er there (*points at adwarf*) couldnae either!"

His grip on the newspaper tightens as he says this
channel = #bay12lb

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: November 26, 2010, 11:05:26 pm »

((Erm, he's fighting Swedes right now.))
"The hell? I don't have the same accent as a Ruskie at all! I'd be focusing more on my V, Z, and O sounds if I were a Ruskie. Sir, I still take offense to that, and I challenge you to sober combat."

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: November 26, 2010, 11:14:36 pm »

((Oops, sorry. i don't have that good an idea about where everyone is at the moment))

"Weel, it'll hae ta wait, cos ah'm bloody drunk tha noo! bu' fer noo, whaur kin ah get an o' thae guns ta kick some deed-maun's arse?"
channel = #bay12lb

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: November 26, 2010, 11:16:57 pm »

"You know what I can't take your accent any longer."
Kovalenko removes his bulletproof vest and helmet, but throws his gas mask at the Scot's newspaper.
"Let's go!"

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: November 26, 2010, 11:28:19 pm »

"RIGHT!"

although his wrist is slightly jarred by the gas mask hitting his paper, the Scot still manages to deliver a sharp blow down onto the Ukrainians head with his paper, before it flops over uselessly from the stress it was so recently subjected to. The Scot then drops his paper and assumes a boxing stance. "tha' wis mah crossword ye ruined wi' yer hied, ye daft stone-hieded bastard!"
channel = #bay12lb
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 24