Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14166 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #240 on: November 26, 2010, 03:27:55 pm »

"Damn it!" The guy that everyone had forgot was surrounded by zombies. Pulling out his shotgun he shot at some of them and escaped to the church. Checking his ammo he saw he was out. Again. "Dammit. I should just have a spear or something right?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #241 on: November 26, 2010, 03:37:50 pm »

"Ho, you mean those wounds. Well, I encountered two bandits on the way here, and they... Well, they said something "Y'know,  I ain't seen a womin' in a long, long time... Too long a time indeed" and then they wanted to... Well, There was a browl, and one of them was killed, the other fled, but they toughed me up a little. Nothing serious you see. And it's not the Zeds: you can check, I don't have a single bite on my whole body."
"Okay then, can you explain the bullet wounds? Those seem to be serious, you're quite bloody but it seems the bullet wounds were taken care of."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: November 26, 2010, 03:42:04 pm »

"Damn, what do you think? Of course you lived with your BMP and VSS and BBQ and WTF, but I was alon? Do you really buy that craps about men being good and helping each other in time of darkness? Fuck, it's a goddamned jungle out there! Yeah, I had to fight, and kill sometime, in order to survive, and yeah, I got shot at? What did you expect? "

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: November 26, 2010, 03:51:38 pm »

"Yes but..."
The Russian injects some adrenaline into the teenager while simultaneously digging one of the bullets out with a knife. When it eventually comes out, he picks it up and shows it to the teenager.
"I doubt most people would be armed with a weapon that chambers 5.56x45mm SS109 rounds. Another thing is this bullet is absurdly crumpled up, suggesting this was shot at close range, and judging from the location where it hit, it seems to have been a botched attempted execution shot, if it was actually a real battle, you probably wouldn't be here or you'd be filled with lead."

"Damn it!" The guy that everyone had forgot was surrounded by zombies. Pulling out his shotgun he shot at some of them and escaped to the church. Checking his ammo he saw he was out. Again. "Dammit. I should just have a spear or something right?"
Kovalenko comes out and talks to him.
"Huh? I thought you were with the German!"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: November 26, 2010, 03:58:29 pm »

"We.. Got..Seperated. Is he okay? Also what happened was Zombies, we got seperated after we split up.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: November 26, 2010, 03:59:53 pm »

The German nods, and walks towards one of the buildings, carrying a white flag in one hand.

Once one of the Ukrainian soldiers appears, the German nods to Navel, and begins to explain the situation to the soldier. At first he is confused, but when Navel arrives, the soldier starts to believe the German, and leads the two inside one of the buildings, where they find Leshiy.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: November 26, 2010, 04:04:29 pm »

Leshiy, wounded due to almost getting his legs blown off by a claymore, is taking a long rest in a corner in one of the rooms. He does a slight nod to acknowledge the presence of the German and Navel.

Meanwhile Kovalenko explains the situation to the Cop.
"Look, the German linked up with one of my Armored platoons and a large Mercenary Group, intelligence confirms he's in downtown right now with another platoon."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: November 26, 2010, 04:05:38 pm »

So what? I guess they got their weapons from fallen Swedes or something. Whot is you explaination, that I want fighting the Big Bad Guys, that they tried to execute me and FAILED? Come on, it's so ridiculous they wouldn't even make a film with it. Now, if you'll excuse me, I here fighting upstairs, my place is there!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: November 26, 2010, 04:08:51 pm »

"Hmph. Fine, you can go upstairs, but why don't you have a talk with a Swedish Medic we captured, he already got medical supplies, and he might have saw you in the mall before."
The Russian pulls out a small handheld radio.
"Bring the Swede to the interrogation room."
He looks back towards the teenager.
"You're gonna have a medical checkup."
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 04:10:41 pm by Phantom »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: November 26, 2010, 04:09:32 pm »

The German, conerned, goes to examine Leshiy's legs. As he does so, he asks Leshiy about how his troops are holding out, how quickly they could prepare to move out etc.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: November 26, 2010, 04:12:51 pm »

"They've been starving for days, bandits ran off with our rations, and one of our T80's and it's crew gone missing on a patrol. Heard they got KIA'd by a Swedish Spec Ops team. Poor guys, they were pretty promising."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: November 26, 2010, 04:14:57 pm »

"Continue" The German says as he adjusts Leshiy's bandages.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: November 26, 2010, 04:17:37 pm »

"And we got the least medical supplies and ammo, they were all lent to Navel and Kovalenko's platoons, on the bright side, we got the most men and armored support. However, my forces were dwindled by a zombie attack, mostly cuts, bruises and broken bones, but our radio operator got dragged away along with his radio."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: November 26, 2010, 04:20:49 pm »

"Nasty. I dont mind going for some more supplys, thing is that I'm not great at guns. Yeah. Still I am good at computers and such so...

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: November 26, 2010, 04:24:05 pm »

"Nasty. I dont mind going for some more supplys, thing is that I'm not great at guns. Yeah. Still I am good at computers and such so..."
"Take a machete from the armory for self defense, and go help the engineer with the PC over there by the podium hack into the Swede's intelligence net."
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 24