Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14174 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #210 on: November 25, 2010, 11:07:39 pm »

well that was a much needed nap! any work I can do? maybe establish  perimeter with C4 or claymores
"The teenager you saw before survived. You can go take a look at him or the sniper team we sent towards the power station."

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #211 on: November 25, 2010, 11:32:50 pm »

has the medic checked him over? has he been bitten
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 26, 2010, 01:04:58 am »

"No, he ain't bitten, but he's sure as hell bloody. You can find him out front with a Russian in a SEVA pointing a VSS at the teenagers head."

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 26, 2010, 07:52:27 am »

(Phantom, can you stop using so many acronyms? It took me 2 minutes to understand that a VSS is a sniper, and I still don't know what a SEVa is.)

"I ain't did nothing! Why are you gonna shoot me!"

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 26, 2010, 12:27:49 pm »

" Sir the IZF strike was successful we have captured 5 tanks the rest got destroyed we only lost 2 men " Adwarf sighs and says " Ok it is time all IZF forces gather at the church you have the cordinates now get here "

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 26, 2010, 12:38:10 pm »

" Sir the IZF strike was successful we have captured 5 tanks the rest got destroyed we only lost 2 men " Adwarf sighs and says " Ok it is time all IZF forces gather at the church you have the cordinates now get here "
"The fuck? Screw that! My plan was to captur- Wait. You tried to capture one of their main camps!? Are you mad!? They have a Thermobaric warhead on stand by! Fuck!"
"Attention all Ukrainian forces, an enemy Thermobaric Warhead is inbound, find cover."
"FUCK."

Adwarfs IZF forces who captured the tanks were obliterated by a bomb, a bomb, known as the FOAB, or Father of All Bombs. A huge plume of fire created by a fuel-air mixture can be still seen from where they were last seen, shadows burned into the ground.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 26, 2010, 12:45:54 pm »

" Sir theres a bomb oh god fuck nooooooooooo................" "Private private answer me dammit !" Adwarf shouted. Hanging his head he says " That is it " going out side he gathers his men grabs the jeeps some ammo and food they drive off after a little while his men ask " Where are we going ? "
Adwarf replies " To kick some sweds ass. " Seconds later they arrive outside of a missle base and take up positions around the base and lay siege upon them braking through the front gate in less than a minute this being the only place with missiles they sweds could not hit them with missiles no more

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: November 26, 2010, 12:48:25 pm »

A Swedish Survivor, at that base, rigged up several tonnes of C3 and Semtex around the base, in an instant, all troops and the base itself were atomized.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 26, 2010, 12:51:14 pm »

OOC : HELL NO THAT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 26, 2010, 12:54:30 pm »

Then you cannot invade a missile base, about 50 to 60 kilometers away, armed to the teeth with .50 Cal Machineguns and roving Tank Patrols.
And a Sherman is unable to penetrate a Leopard A2's Armor, and Swedish Forces are particularly well trained and their Swedish Made FN FNC's rival your units outdated FAMAS' and MP5A1's.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: November 26, 2010, 12:56:45 pm »

darn you out smarted me fine my men instead of attacking a missle base will go out and find cars and gasoline i think we are going to need some 50 cals any plans on getting some

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: November 26, 2010, 12:59:12 pm »

(Out of Game: Actually, I vote the Swedes thermobombs us, everybody die except the PC, and we now cannot control NPC. It's jsut too easy to say "So, 50 guys come over here and save my butt".)

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: November 26, 2010, 01:00:47 pm »

i only have 45 dudes left and 5 jeeps

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: November 26, 2010, 01:01:35 pm »

darn you out smarted me fine my men instead of attacking a missle base will go out and find cars and gasoline i think we are going to need some 50 cals any plans on getting some
I'm gonna retconn your attack on the Swedish Tank Base, it's just impossible for a Sherman and probably 300 or 200 Irish Soldiers to defeat a Battalion, which is 300-1300 men, and about 20 Swedish Leopard A2's.

(Out of Game: Actually, I vote the Swedes thermobombs us, everybody die except the PC, and we now cannot control NPC. It's jsut too easy to say "So, 50 guys come over here and save my butt".)
Naw. Whose supposed to decide who attacks? No one?

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: November 26, 2010, 01:03:57 pm »

You can decide wo attack us all right. But if you want to turn this into a strategy game, please state so that I can call a Divisions as back-up.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 24