Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14172 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #195 on: November 25, 2010, 06:20:29 pm »

"Well, they first sent in Spec Ops, to search the mall, so I hid in the basements. When they decided to blow up the whole building instead, I was lucky enough to survive, and I just had to skip between their lines at night. My name is Luke by the way."

Looking around, luke say:

"You seems rather well equipped. Can I help with anything?"

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #196 on: November 25, 2010, 06:27:13 pm »

Unfortunately, Swedish Intelligence is very effective at listening in on Transmissions, and the Swedes are dug in, and everybody else in ambush positions.

The battle at The Swamps was a quick one, and no losses on the Ukrainian side were incurred. The commander of the forces in the BMPs, Major Navel, approaches the German.
"I heard that you were one of the survivors Kovalenko picked up. Well, nice to have you on our side. Look, these BMPs are extremely slow when tugging something as big as a T80, so we need plenty of guards protecting them, I have a enough men, but a few more guards would help."

"Well, they first sent in Spec Ops, to search the mall, so I hid in the basements. When they decided to blow up the whole building instead, I was lucky enough to survive, and I just had to skip between their lines at night. My name is Luke by the way."

Looking around, luke say:

"You seems rather well equipped. Can I help with anything?"
The Ukrainian medic responds.
"Well, not really. Look, we'll keep you with the Russian, he's over there hidden in the grocery store adjacent to here, Luke. Look behind you, he seems to have come to greet you."
A man wearing a SEVA suit is seen standing behind Luke, with a VSS Vintorez held in hand.
"Nice to meet you, I'll be your captain today on your trip to hell."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: November 25, 2010, 06:30:19 pm »

"Give me a few radios, ut motors, and zoon I vill have theze T-80z runnzingz."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: November 25, 2010, 06:31:35 pm »

"Give me a few radios, ut motors, and zoon I vill have theze T-80z runnzingz."
"Very well, ask one of the Tank crews, they'll oblige to give you those."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: November 25, 2010, 06:32:37 pm »

The German heads off to ask the tank crews for the parts he needs.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: November 25, 2010, 06:35:08 pm »

The German heads off to ask the tank crews for the parts he needs.
"You're the one the Commander sent? Okay, here you go."
The tank crew hands the German the requested items.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: November 25, 2010, 06:55:16 pm »

I'm fine! I don't want to be stuck in an hospital, just give me a gun and I'll show you what I'm capable of!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: November 25, 2010, 07:11:45 pm »

"Sir, you're way to eager for things. Wait, what the fuck? You brought a Swedish Cypher UAV to us! Take it down!"
An Igla missile from the Sniper in the tower takes it down quickly enough.
"Now, I am suspicious of you."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: November 25, 2010, 10:01:37 pm »

The Swedish forces began their counter-attack on the swamp. They only realized that the swamp was taken when the mechanic's report didn't arrive. A UAV confirmed the presence of enemy BMPs. That was 10 minutes ago. The UAV was returning to the base to refuel, though further viewings would not be necessary. The Ukrainians were obviously working to repair those T-80s. With the estimated time for the attack 30-20 minutes ago, it would have been impossible for them to repair and move all the T-80s.

At least, that's what they thought.

When they arrived, all they found were the T-80 that were found out to be beyond repair. The only signs of the Ukrainians were the tracks of the BMPs, and a few bits and pieces of discarded wire. Other than that, they were gone.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: November 25, 2010, 10:23:37 pm »

"Navel, the T80s were beyond repair?"

"Yes sir."

"Well, at least you took out some Swedes. Listen to me, there were other places where we had armored vehicles.
We hid several BTRs and BMPs inside an underground parking garage near the mall, but that place is filled to the neck with zombies.
Near the abandoned police station, several T80UD's and T84 Oplots stopped. However, the crew was killed by rowdy survivors who had no knowledge operating it. They were in turn killed by Swedes, who weren't able to find the tanks somehow. You could also link up with Major Leshiy's unit, who is hidden in the downtown part of the city. However their radio equipment has been sabotaged. Finally you could link up with Wolf's Rogue Mercenary retinue, who has acquired quite a few Cadillac Gage Stingray Mark II's, about 27. He also has no radio equipment though. Don't worry, he's friendly. He is also the closest unit. Tell the German, he should choose."
Major Navel does tell the German the possibilities of where to acquire vehicles to fight the Swedes.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: November 25, 2010, 10:31:12 pm »

"Ve zhall find the Volf, and uze hiz Cadillacs to find Major Lizhiy. After zat, ve vill have to dezide vhat to do bazed on the forcez zat ve have."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: November 25, 2010, 10:37:25 pm »

"Very well, Wolf's guys are easy to spot in this swamp, they wear quite stand uniforms with either gas masks or Balaclavas. Wolf, when I last saw him, was wearing a Black SEVA Suit bought from Kiev Research, Armor, and Weapons, or KRAW. He may have switched for a black Sunrise suit or Berill-5m armor. I also last heard he attacked a small convoy of Swedish trucks about 2 kilometers from you."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: November 25, 2010, 10:42:44 pm »

"Zen let us proceed."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: November 25, 2010, 10:54:13 pm »

"Da."

As the BMPs approach, a man yelling into a megaphone greets them.

"Attention Swedes, get the hell out of our territory!"
"Dammit Wolf it's me, Navel, you dumbass!
"Oh, Navel, alright guys stand down."
As the BMPs stop in front of an abandoned farm house, many Mercenaries depart from it and the surrounding reeds. One wearing a black SEVA Suit with a hood is most notable, and he approaches Navel.
"Navel, it's been a long time, why you here guv'na? And remember, my names Jackal, Wolf is the Loner you played against in a shooting competition."
"Alright. And I'm hunting swedes, not very nice to have them here with all their gassing and stuff."
"Ah, well me and the boys were gonna go find Leshiy, but simultaneously we were attacked and out communications equipment destroyed. Need help?"
"Yeah, we came to recruit you and your tanks. We're also gonna get Leshiy after this."
"Then sign me up, D.U.B."
"Did you just call me a dumb Ukrainian bastard?"
"Uh..."
After a short fist fight, the Mercenaries join up.

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: November 25, 2010, 11:05:55 pm »

well that was a much needed nap! any work I can do? maybe establish  perimeter with C4 or claymores
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 24