Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14139 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #300 on: November 27, 2010, 07:15:24 am »

" WELL this made my bloody day " Adwarf grabs the last rpg his men were carrying and shoot it at the tank destroying it

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #301 on: November 27, 2010, 07:21:29 am »

"Luke, crouching behind th altar, shoot his AK-74 at the Swedes, scoring one or two hits. It isn't enough to stop or even slow them, and soon a few Ukrainians hit the ground, bleeding to death.

Launching a smoke grenade, Luke run toward the gates.

"We cannot hold them! We need to flee!"
"

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 27, 2010, 07:54:42 am »

" Run Get out now " Adwarf screams as he runs at the swedes shooting at them with his shotgun "I will hold them there is whole other platoon coming get out now "

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 27, 2010, 09:45:32 am »

The German finishes patching up Leshiy's men.

"Vell, za iz za bezt I can do. Tell me, vant number of troopz could youz lend me? Me und Navel have zome tankz and BMPz ve need to find, to fight za Zvedes."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 27, 2010, 12:37:43 pm »

"EVERYONE! FIGHT TO THE LAST BREATH!"
Kovalenko radio's the German and Navel.
"CRAP! NAVEL, GERMAN, THE CHURCH IS UNDER HEAVY FIRE! WE LOST 5 GUYS! WE CANNOT HOLD OUT MUCH LONGER!"

The Russian kicks open the door to the basement, shooting all the nearby Swedes with his VSS. (Which would be like, 3 guys.)
He sprints back to Kovalenko.
"Sir, we've got a third-generation exoskeleton down there. Should I go get it?"
"No, I'll take less time getting it on, cover me!"
Kovalenko sprints past enemy fire into the basement, locking the basement door.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 27, 2010, 12:51:18 pm »

Adwarf rolls out of the hole in the back of the church he kneels up and unloads his remaining shotgun shelles into the swedes killing 10 of them. He pulls out the glock hidden under his shirt and opens fire using this chance to pull back within the church

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 27, 2010, 12:56:00 pm »

Kovalenko bursts out of the basement, holding a PKM like it is rifle. Bullet's are pinging off him like they were pebbles. He is wearing a third generation exoskeleton, with a german flecktarn camouflage.
"A Freedom Exoskeleton! Damn this thing is light." Said Kovalenko about his exoskeleton.
He charges forth into the horde of swedes, firing his PKM at the hip.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 27, 2010, 01:33:59 pm »

Seeing the mess downstair, Luke climb the bell tower, crouching for cover. As he arrives to the top, he see the Ukrainian sentry dead, the top half of his head missing. That's why they didn't get any notice.

Risking a glance around, he see a Swedish helicopter unloading an artillery piece a few kilometers away.

"They're going to blow us up! There is a canal just south of here, we should cross it and escape! It's the only way!"

Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 27, 2010, 01:41:34 pm »

*rushing out of the basement slamming a magazine into his FAL firing at each swede calmly as he makes his way to cover behind some rubble* I agree with him lets get out of here!

a hrde of zombies begins to close in behind the swedes
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 27, 2010, 01:53:36 pm »

When the Russian see's Luke, he tackles him.
"God DAMN YOU! First you brought one of their UAV's here, and then you lead THEM here! I'M GONNA STAB YOUR EYES OUT!"
The Ukrainians except the Ensign, Sniper, and Kovalenko are getting ready to bugger the hell out in their BTR.

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 27, 2010, 02:01:54 pm »

*books it for the BTR using his m9 to prvide suppressing fire* WE NEED TO GO "you can tell its urgent because of allcaps"
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 27, 2010, 02:12:53 pm »

What? No! I'm innocent!

While the Russian ready his knife, Luke shoot a burst of his AKS-74U through the Russian's body armor before getting up and  running away, crossing the canal under Swedish fire on a frail-looking bridge

Come on guys! A bit more effort and we're safe!

Luke then climb down under the bridge, obviously in order to place explosives.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 27, 2010, 02:19:21 pm »

"ARGH! Well that's gonna fucking bruise! Thank you Spectra body armor! Wait, I forgot the Scotsman!"
The Russian cuts down the Scotsman and begins carrying him out of the church. The Ensign and Sniper are nowhere to be seen. However, they are seen again when attacking Luke, with the ensign grabbing his AKS-74U while the Sniper is bludgeoning him repeatedly with his fists.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 27, 2010, 02:26:36 pm »

(You crossed the bridge? By the way, what kind of armor can withstand a point-blank burst from an AKS-74U?)

"Damn, what's the problem with you guys? You think we have not enough problems with the Swedes and Zombis that we need to start fighting between ourselves?"

As if to proves Luke's point, the Swedish artillery begin to fire on the church, sending the bell tower down.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 27, 2010, 02:30:59 pm »

(Well, I just did some plot armor combining it with modified body armor.)
Instead of leaving in the BTR, the Ukrainians flee on foot, and they manage to go house to house but a few get separated and end up under the bridge with the Luke, the Ensign (Now to be referred to as Vasilev), and the Sniper. Vasilev then notices the explosives, and looks at Luke.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24