Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14141 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #285 on: November 26, 2010, 11:31:46 pm »

"He."

Unlike most men would, Kovalenko likes to fight dirty. For example, his opening move was a quick left hook and a sharp kick to the shin.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #286 on: November 26, 2010, 11:41:53 pm »

Alistair (for that's what his name is) responds to Kovalenko's hook-and-shin-kick with an equally dirty crotch-kick with his unharmed leg, then attempts to grab Kovalenko's leg to flip him onto his back.

aaand...

he fails to flip his opponent.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: November 26, 2010, 11:45:00 pm »

"As if I was never kicked in the crotch before with that much force, you don't realize I wear a groin guard made of kevlar..."

Kovalenko picks up a chair and hurls it at Allistair, hitting him square in the chest before falling apart.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: November 26, 2010, 11:53:53 pm »

Alistair staggers back, winded from the blow, then cursing loudly in gaelic, picks up a chair-leg and brings it heavily down in Kovalenko's head, in the hopes of knocking him out.

this time, i'll roll between...

it works!

((I hope you don't mind))

EDIT: Fixed the image tag.. hopefully it works
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 12:09:50 am by hubris_incalculable »
channel = #bay12lb

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: November 27, 2010, 12:02:56 am »

"Shit! He knocked the commander! Everyone, GANG UP ON HIM!"
But right before they do that, the last thing the Scotsman see's is the Ensign choking him until he passes out via Garrote Wire. They hang him by the legs on the church rafters.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: November 27, 2010, 12:06:08 am »

((Well, that was fun, while it lasted. why not chuck his body out for the zomb's to eat?))
channel = #bay12lb

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: November 27, 2010, 12:09:07 am »

Kovalenko wakes up, and he goes to wake up the bastard, which still left hanging from the church rafters.
"Hmph, I've fought Bandit's before but at least they warn you before they pull a trick like that. You'll get some clothes and a weapon after you hang there for a while. If you mind, I'm gonna go have a talk with Vasilev, the guy who choked you."

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: November 27, 2010, 12:10:25 am »

i went to salvage some food from the mall for 20 MINUTES! and everything goes crazy, Kovalenko what do I need to do *drops a dufflebag full of mcnuggets on the ground then readys his FAL*

OOC: main characters have plot armor within reason
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 12:11:57 am by grey9 »
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: November 27, 2010, 12:13:11 am »

"Go smack this guy with the stock of your FAL please."

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: November 27, 2010, 12:15:23 am »

i would prefer to remain a neutral party. whats our situation on defense and manpower

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: November 27, 2010, 12:18:23 am »

Fine, just fine. Well, go talk to the Russian in the basement."

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: November 27, 2010, 12:20:23 am »

hey i hear your russian, whats up?

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: November 27, 2010, 12:26:47 am »

((oh, i thought they killed him. usually happens when one is garroted.))

Alistair, face red from the blood rushing to it,mutters something in gaelic (which any irish onlookers MIGHT interpret as regarding mothers), then says "ah'right, ah'll hang. bu' could ye pass me mah post an'a pen? ah might be able tae finish mah crossword, if it's still in tact"
channel = #bay12lb

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: November 27, 2010, 03:10:19 am »

Adwarf breaks from cover followed by the last of his men they break through the south entrance they see 2 empty tanks ang grab them an hour latter they are back at the chuch "Well thanks alot for the help guys bloody hell almost died "

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: November 27, 2010, 05:45:50 am »

At that moment, a huge "whoomp" is heard coming from the church's back. Over the pile of rubble that was the rear wall, a Leopard A2 can be see climbing, while a squad of swedes charge inside shooting their FN FNC. Everybody quicly jump for cover behing the church's pillars and start returning fire.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 24