Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14173 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #180 on: November 25, 2010, 04:23:47 pm »

"How many times do I have to say those would be dead without a sound? WATCH! I'll try to call in a Mi-8 Hip to try to pick up some troops near here.

Red Dawn, respond, over."
"Yes sir, what do you need?"
"I need a troop pickup over at the mall."
"Yes sir, wait, what the fuck was tha- HOLY SHIT WE LOST THE REAR ROTOR, GOING DOWN, FUCK!"

"You see, Irishman?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #181 on: November 25, 2010, 04:36:35 pm »

Then that leaves my tanks we can use those and take out key poistions along the route we go to get accses

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: November 25, 2010, 04:42:07 pm »

"And what exactly are those tanks? I doubt a T-50 could do anything against a Leopard A2."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: November 25, 2010, 05:10:14 pm »

They are shermans with 6 inches of reinforced titanium

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 25, 2010, 05:16:24 pm »

"Pfff, What? Look, those things are extremely outdated, a SABOT would tear through any part of the tank, and detonate in side killing the crew without a sound.

Currently, I got a few BMP 2's heading in with tank crews to see if the T-80s bogged in the Swamp can be used, your tanks would be probably be killed by the BMPs also. Can't see the effectiveness of your forces here."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 25, 2010, 05:46:51 pm »

You see though they are automated and if we brought all of our troops together on one point we could secure a route out they will be able to go in to distract the main group of the enemy then your tanks are clear to flank them see
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 05:49:17 pm by adwarf »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: November 25, 2010, 05:53:38 pm »

During that time, in the Swedes' HQ, the teenager was being interrogated... Violently.

"-Yes, yes, I'll do whatever you want. Please just stop this!
-Well, we currently have a problem in the Northern Sector. A bunch of survivors have been causing troubles, and getting renforcment. You'll go, pass for one of their own, and give us all the information you may get. If you betray us, the bomb we planted in belly will detonate, killing anybody around you."

A few hours later, the Teenagers, bloody and beaten up, his Palestinian scarf a mere bloddy rag, arrive next to the survivors' base.

"Hey, let me in. Those porkish Swedes bombed the mall, and almost got me. I've been evading the Zeds since nightfall, I need help!

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: November 25, 2010, 06:04:24 pm »

The radio buzzes.

""Ello? 'Ello? I've zpotted za T-80s. Good newz, za area iz quiet. Bad newz, all ze T-80s are kaput. Nothzing but zome mechanicz and infantry here zough."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 25, 2010, 06:07:32 pm »

"German, you are clear to take them out anyway you want. You should see some of my troops BMPs coming in, they should help. And don't do anything with the T80s, I got some technicians in the BMPs and some of them are modified to act as armored freight trucks, they should be able to restore some T80s."

Meanwhile, a Medic takes a look at the Palestinian scarf wearing Teenager.
"What they hell!? Somebody survived!? How the hell did you get away from the encirclement!?"
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 06:09:14 pm by Phantom »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: November 25, 2010, 06:10:07 pm »

"Unlezz your BMPs can zvim, tell zem to ztayz awayz from za drovning trap. I'll zoon be back vith za T-80s."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: November 25, 2010, 06:12:08 pm »

"The BMPs were pretty much made to swim, in their Designation, should the main one survive, speak to the SKAT-9 wearing officer inside it, friend of mine, should direct you to the drop off point for the T80s."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: November 25, 2010, 06:13:02 pm »

"Za main BMP?"

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: November 25, 2010, 06:16:01 pm »

"Yep,  it's got the word Chernobyl painted on the side in big white letters. Can't miss it."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: November 25, 2010, 06:17:32 pm »

"Ah, zen I vill be off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: November 25, 2010, 06:18:28 pm »

Adwarf grabs his radio and tells his men " I want all ground foces to close in on the sweds north tank regiment try and get the tanks unharmed there are about 6 so be careful take 1 of the shermans use only if neccesary got that " He does this in a back room away from everyone five of his guards stand guard around the room no one can get close enough to hear
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 24