Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14181 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2010, 07:52:36 pm »

"Very well. I'll get a private to set up this rope ladder in a hole of the church. Anything my men should to with the survivors being swarmed on the other side of the city?"

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2010, 07:55:29 pm »

we should signal for them to come to us so we dont risk the lives of anyone, dors anyone have a flare gun?
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2010, 07:58:09 pm »

"Ran out, and that Helicopter that dropped of those Corporals? Don't even suggest that, they got shot down by a Swedish Helicopter."

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2010, 09:19:44 pm »

well then i say we let them die, they will just eat our food

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2010, 11:08:44 pm »

"Vell, vhat now? Are ve hunkering down? Zhall ve be fightzing za Zwedes?"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: November 23, 2010, 04:04:23 pm »

In answer to everyones question they suddenly here the 50 cal start firing looking outside adwarf sees to swedish helicopters fall out of the sky he says " Dont worry my men are on that already and to answer the ukranian soilders question we are to keep the zombies from taking over the world the 300 soilders i talked about are the squad in this city the rest of my men are protecting the survivors on the other side of town "

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: November 23, 2010, 04:11:36 pm »

"Irishmen, we didn't destroy anymore of those bloody helicopters because we didn't want the Swedish Tank Corps down on us. The Swedes can take momentary losses, but when they lose more than 1 helicopter and such, they get mad.

And I know, I was in Chechenya when that happened. They were funding those goddamn Chechens, and we bring down about 3 of their tanks. Longest war I ever known that was kept from the public eye."

After that, the Ukrainians begin switching radio frequencies, and stumble upon the Swedish main frequency. Orders were being sent for from it.
"Attention all troops. Resistance from Survivors of the Virus and Nova 6 tests were more extreme than we expected. Armored vehicles are inbound to reinforce your positions, Jetzul out."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: November 23, 2010, 04:15:36 pm »

Adwarf says " Ah shit they are coming give me a sec " grabing the radio he says " All IZF forces in the area it is time operation Bash the Swedes is ago 51st Company hit there armor now "  getting off the radio he says " Dont worry that should do it "

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: November 23, 2010, 04:19:57 pm »

"Erm, you realize they're backed by NATO due to some events a few weeks ago, and that means the United States and Britain, right?
Well, you just ruined part 1 of Operation Gateway, don't attract too much attention.
Aw fuck."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: November 23, 2010, 04:24:34 pm »

" Oh those guys are already dead my forces there were demolished "

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: November 23, 2010, 04:27:21 pm »

"Wait, you're saying everyone else in the Ukrainian Army Platoons sent here are dead?
And what the hell are you even doing here!? You and your army are supposed to be in the Middle East and Bosnia!"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: November 23, 2010, 04:29:34 pm »

I just told you we lost those sectors nobody was left to recruit so we had to pull out "

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: November 23, 2010, 04:31:30 pm »

"You know, I'm starting to be distrustful of you and how you get all that air support and infantry...
You weren't at Limansk, were you?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: November 23, 2010, 04:43:43 pm »

The man comes back, this time with a shotgun and some meds. "Here, I got.. You... Some... Whats going on here?"
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: November 23, 2010, 04:47:25 pm »

ive heard some reports on the radio that the city is blockaded, there is no way we will get out on foot

kovalenko reminds me of strelnikovhttp://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/agent-strelnikov-s-personnel-file http://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/reddawn
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 24