Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14176 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #135 on: November 22, 2010, 07:23:34 pm »

"Ve do not need za food or za vater. Ve are lookzing for za thingz. Keep za vater and za food in za church."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys
« Reply #136 on: November 22, 2010, 07:26:00 pm »

The Ukrainians are watching over the Ensigns health, while the Corporals are searching the mall for the ammo and weapons.
Zombie moaning is heard sporadically, with the occasional rush towards the group in the mall and the church, but nothing too serious. Kovalenko is personally on the radio asking command why the hell Swedes are in some random city killing everyone.
The Sniper, on the other hand, is trying to take down the Swedish helicopter periodically dropping tear gas into the general area.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 22, 2010, 07:26:52 pm »

Seeing that the 32nd division had just arrived Adwarf ordered them inside five of them went into the bell tower and set up the fifty cal machine gun the rest unloaded the stuff and found five radios sending runners he had them take them to the other members ( this will help with communication i think it a good idea )

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 22, 2010, 07:28:08 pm »

*grey finds a sharper image and unwraps 30 solar mats stashing them in his bag, he then goes to gamestop and grabs a few PSP's and a shelffull of games* ill come back for more later
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: November 22, 2010, 07:29:22 pm »

The German goes off by himself to another part of the mall, and quickly returns will a dolly full of cans. He hands the dolly off to one of the soldiers, then heads back into the mall for more supplies. He brings back rope, barricading materials, more cans and packets of food, containers of water, and various bits of camping equipment.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: November 22, 2010, 07:33:27 pm »

A Ukrainian starts an idle conversation with one of the Irishmen at the Church.
"So, how'd your military get stationed here? Didn't think Irishmen would be here at all."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: November 22, 2010, 07:35:45 pm »

Adwarf says " Well it is sort of sad but our army was pushed out we could not hold the zombies back so we fled"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: November 22, 2010, 07:36:30 pm »

"Grey, do ve have everyzing zat you need? Za mall, zit iz almozt fully looted, ja?"

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: November 22, 2010, 07:36:42 pm »

*returning to the church dumping the contents of the bag on the ground* weve got some entertainment guys!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 22, 2010, 07:38:34 pm »

Adwarf says " Well it is sort of sad but our army was pushed out we could not hold the zombies back so we fled"
"No, I meant why is your army even in this city. Mine was simply dropped here with the orders 'Eliminate all threats.' "

"Grey, do ve have everyzing zat you need? Za mall, zit iz almozt fully looted, ja?"
Kovalenko responds through a radio, saying yes.

*returning to the church dumping the contents of the bag on the ground* weve got some entertainment guys!
Plenty of the Ukrainians rush over and pick up something, and begin to use shortly in the improvised barracks in the basement.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: November 22, 2010, 07:39:07 pm »

The German heads back to the church. Seeing the Swedish helicopter dropping tear gas, he grabs an RPG from an Irish soldier and fires it. The helicopter explodes as the RPG hits it.

"Zere, zat vasn't zo hard, vas it?"

He hands the RPG back.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: November 22, 2010, 07:44:14 pm »

"Zo, vhat iz za current ztatuz of za zombie hoardz?"

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: November 22, 2010, 07:45:51 pm »

the hoards are roaming kovalenko tell your soldiers that we need to ig up those solar mats or those batteries wont last long, we might want to get some wire and run it down to the basement

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: November 22, 2010, 07:48:06 pm »

"Already on it, some of the Spetsnaz are working on it on the roof right now. The wire is already down also. The zombie hordes also seem to be swarming the survivors on the other side of the city.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: November 22, 2010, 07:50:02 pm »

"Ah, yez, beforez I forget."

The German hands Kovalenko a rope ladder.

"Tellz your Zpetznaz to zecurez ziz to za roof. Ve vant to exitz za church even vith za zombies attackzing our barricadez."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 24