Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24

Author Topic: A Story About Irishmen, Swedes, Ukrainians and Zombies. and some regular guys  (Read 14167 times)

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
Re: MY god where did all these zombies come from
« Reply #105 on: November 22, 2010, 06:54:59 pm »

Sighing, the German rises, and points his revolvers at the Swedes. In an impressive display of marksmanship, he shoots every soldier who pops out of cover.

He turns back to the ensign, and pulls his knife out of the ensign's belt, and begins to operate. "Grey, vould you pleaze check and make zure zat za Svedes are dead, Ja? I muzt operate."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 22, 2010, 06:55:51 pm »

My soilders are carrying the radio flame thrower rpg and the  three bags full of ammo
Let's see, add the MP5 and FAMAS weight...
That somewhat amounts to several of them carrying nearly 60 kg, while others 80 kg. Dear god, that is really hard to carry.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 22, 2010, 06:57:09 pm »

Well my soilders are tough and theirs 18 of them and most of the ammos gone and the flamethrower is almost depleted but i see what you are saying

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 22, 2010, 06:58:30 pm »

Suddenly a shot rings out, killing the Zombie with a good headshot that was going for the downed ensign.
"Seems like you could use some help." A man wearing a torn police uniform was holding a smoking revolver. Shooting 5 more zombies he pulls out another one, killing 4 zombies (Hey hes only human) When that is done he holsters it and pulls out a machete. "I hope I can help."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 22, 2010, 06:59:36 pm »

they are irish they have had so much jameson that they have become invincible!

*grey rushes the swedish room raises his fireaxe and bashes each swede with it then proceeds to gather ammunition off of the corpses, even managing to loot several bulletproof vests
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2010, 07:00:43 pm »

"Ja, ve could alvays have an extra hand. Tear zome ztrips of cloth off for me, from za Zwedes."

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 22, 2010, 07:01:03 pm »

Well my soldiers are tough and theirs 18 of them and most of the ammos gone and the flamethrower is almost depleted but i see what you are saying
Tough implies they can take pain. 50 kg is 200 pounds, and 200 pounds is the max amount of equipment most soldiers carry.
What the hell.

The Ensign looks at the man, and yells.
"Ah, what the hell!? My unit saw you devoured as we entered the city! We even saw the same revolvers!"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 22, 2010, 07:02:54 pm »

"Vill you stop za yellzing? Zit vill only make za bleedzingz worze."

grey9

• Bay Watcher
  • maker of red 2's
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 22, 2010, 07:03:05 pm »

im prett sure thats not how zombies work man. glad to meet you as soon as we patch this guy up we can keep looking for stuff, say have you seen any shopping carts?
i cant make a labyrinth i dont understand pressure plates

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 22, 2010, 07:04:43 pm »

The irish man realizes his men are carrying a massive amount of equipment so he has them set it down and help him finish the barricading while 8 of them go out and build a trench around the church about four feet deep ( There were shovels in a nearby construction truck ) 2 of them guard the six that are digging

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 22, 2010, 07:04:51 pm »

"Okay fine. Wait, it looks like one of the Swedes are still alive."

A young Swede comes out of the room, a Red Cross in a White Circle plastered on his helmet.

"Oh of course it's a medic, does anybody speak Swedish? I don't understand that kid at all."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 22, 2010, 07:06:07 pm »

"Zi am ztill vaitingz for za ztrips of cloth! How am I zupposed to do za major operation with za ztrips of cloth to ztop za bleeding?"

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 22, 2010, 07:06:16 pm »

"heh, guess you saw wrong. I was rescued at the last second. I made my way over to the mall and now here I am. I followed the sounds of battle." The man then sets to cutting some of the least dirtiest cloth to use as bandages. "Its a shame that I dont have anything else but what are you going to do? I'll just get something after this and also to fix you up." "No, not really. Sorry."
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 22, 2010, 07:07:35 pm »

The surviving Swedish Medic throws a roll of Bandages to the doctor to make better use of before retreating back into the room.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 22, 2010, 07:08:54 pm »

The German makes a few, quick cuts, then extracts the bullet, or what was left of it in the body. He covers the wound with the bandages. He hands the knife back to the ensign.

"Zere, I am done. I vould zuggest zat you head back to za church and rest."
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 24