Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Private School  (Read 3057 times)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
Re: Private School
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 03:29:52 pm »

I was mostly joking about the cult, though they are constructing it into a self-sufficient enclave, so who knows!

Here's a big con you may not have thought of yet: You'll have to outsource for a girlfriend. Even if it's a 4 boy - 4 girl split. Young Girls are way better at finding mates than young boys are for some reason, so they will have ALREADY outsourced, leaving you in the dust. Also, some of them may be gay or asexual, and thus uninterested in you.

And yeah, college is great. Best years of my life, so far. You want to grind that out for as long as you can.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 03:53:22 pm »

...Young Girls are way better at finding mates than young boys are for some reason...
Wouldn't this imply young boys equal the amount of young girls who can find one another, assuming they aren't leading people on or dating multiple people?
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2010, 03:55:36 pm »

Age split.  Young girls often date up.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2010, 03:58:35 pm »

You'll have to outsource for a girlfriend.
You'll have to outsource for friends in general, unless you're happy with those eight. It shouldn't very hard, I learn in a private school too (It's not as small though, we have about 80 in 10th grade, and even more in the lower grades), and we've got friends from all over town.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2010, 03:59:21 pm »

Ah yes, I forgot that 14-15 year old boys are the least attractive of the 14-40 range. Well, 14-15's the perfect time to prepare for being 16.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2010, 04:57:14 pm »

Ain't that the truth. And it's no different to people in All Boy Schools, really. Our school seems to manage okay and, of course, for me it's fine, but the entire forum already knows that I'm AC/
Spoiler: wait for it (click to show/hide)

You'll be fine.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 04:59:10 pm by Jackrabbit »

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2010, 05:18:59 pm »

I wouldn't mind you posting the link.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2010, 05:22:02 pm »

i just thought i'd post

i'm in a private school right now. it's not the best, but it's better than public. there are 80 kids in pre-K to 8th grade. i'm in 8th. it's a catholic school. the tuition is low, the teachers are nice, the kids are cool. I guess i'm not really proving or disproving any point, but it sounds as if it's a good school. you'd get to know those 8 students really well. which is potentially good!

thats about all i can contribute from my measly three years i've attended the school.

i say go for it!
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...
Pages: 1 2 [3]