Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Certain (non-nerve/brain) injuries never heal?  (Read 2807 times)

GrizzlyAdamz

• Bay Watcher
  • Herp de derp
    • View Profile
    • Check this shit out
Re: Certain (non-nerve/brain) injuries never heal?
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 10:07:06 pm »

I swear by picks. Most under-rated weapons ever, use the mining skill, and have the best penetration I've seen in the game. It's an actual mining pick--of course it does damage. Like I said somewhere else, it's an edged weapon with a contact area at 100units, versus 40000 for a sword. it also has 4000 penetration, 6000 being a spear, 100 being a mace, and 2x velocity, whereas spears/swords are only 1x. It's a damn armor-piercer, just watch out for it getting lodged, (it goes deep).

Just lost an entire leg to a motor nerve. Damn, so much for that adventurer.
Badges of honor
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Check this shit out- (it changes)
Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout->Current Theme: Default [Change]->Darkling (it's good for your eyes and looks better)

Sylverone

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://sylverone.deviantart.com
Re: Certain (non-nerve/brain) injuries never heal?
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2010, 12:44:52 am »

Ok, I can see that the permanently yellow/brown areas are caused by scars. Does this make those areas weaker to future damage?

However, that doesn't quite explain my swordswoman's nonhealing broken toe. It's red; broken and smashed open. The toenail thing doesn't seem to explain it entirely.
Pages: 1 2 [3]