Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: Mafia Salad: Put away your salad forks! [Game Over]  (Read 48118 times)

logismo

• Bay Watcher
  • the answer to life the universe and everything
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Salad: Egg on your face
« Reply #165 on: December 06, 2010, 06:53:54 pm »

As in we're both working together to fight the mafia.

And how would you know this?

Because I have a village role and believe that Taco Dan does too. Idk why everyone keeps grilling me on this. I'd prefer not to be the scapegoat.
"Only the educated are free." - Epictetus

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 06, 2010, 08:03:55 pm »

I'm sorry, I can scarcely hear you over the sound of your poorly concealed scumslip.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 06, 2010, 09:11:46 pm »

Getting a little defensive, are we? We keep grilling you on it because you slipped and you're pulling a poor recovery.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 06, 2010, 11:02:55 pm »

A close vote later, Taco Dan is the one to be sliced and diced!  Orange you glad you chose him?  Only you’ve topped yourselves, because he’s innocent!  He’s a mere Carrot, stuffed to the brim with yummy beta carotene, good for your eyes!  It doesn’t help his neck any, as he’s quickly snapped.  You feed him to the nearest rabbit to hide your shame.

If you carrot all to find the mafia, you better do it fast!

You are carrots- orange, pointy, and full of vitamin A!  All that beta carotene has given you excellent eyesight, even in the dark of night.  You can watch someone’s house at night to see who visits them.  You can’t see what goes on in their house, though- you have sharp eyes, not x-ray vision.

At night, you may target one person.  You will get the names of anyone who actions them that night, but not what they did.

You are a Townie.  You win when all the scum are dead.

Night 2 begins now!  Night 2 ends Tuesday, 12/7 at 11 PM EST.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Salad: Carrot topped.
« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2010, 09:20:36 am »

Day breaks over Salad Town.  You all gather in the square, and do a head count- Pandarsenic is missing!  Someone said they sauce a mess by his house, so you all go over there.  You kick the juice out of the door to see that he has been pasted!  This is a vine situation you’ve found yourself in!  You’ll need to ketchup to the real killers today if you don’t want the mafia to salsa away!

Three tomatoes were walking down the street- a mommy tomato, a daddy tomato, and a baby tomato.  The baby tomato kept falling behind.  Eventually the daddy tomato went back to the baby tomato and squashed him flat.  He looked at the baby tomato and said “Ketchup.”

You are a Townie.  You win when all the scum are dead.

Day 3 begins now!

Day 3 ends Friday, 12/10 at 11 PM EST
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
Re: Mafia Salad: You say to-may-to, I say corpse.
« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2010, 09:58:11 am »

...Damn.

Alright logismo, start talking. Why so scummy?
Quote from: penguinofhonor
Quote from: miauw62
This guy needs to write a biography about Columbus. I would totally buy it.
I can see it now.

trying to make a different's: the life of Columbus

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #171 on: December 08, 2010, 03:23:44 pm »

Teehee told you so!
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 08, 2010, 05:31:32 pm »

PAAANNDDAARRRRR

Your juicy insights will be sorely missed.

logismo. Give us two good reasons why you shouldn't be lynched tonight.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

KaminaSquirtle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 08, 2010, 08:47:52 pm »

Ok, LYLO now.  Wonderful.  And even if we get scum this lynch, it's LYLO again tomorrow too.
Firstly, I don't really know about Logismo any more.  He's being a beginner, not scum.  He could be beginner scum, but I don't really think so. I really don't like how he's played, but I also don't think that lynching him in LYLO is good idea.

inteuniso and Argembarger, however, posted a vote on logismo and almost nothing else.  I'm sure at least one of you is scum.

inteuniso, you have lurked hardcore this game.  You've done nothing but come out of the woodwork every now and then to vote (bandwagon more like) someone, giving only a parroting answer each time?
You said you wanted to find scum.  How do you think you have helped find scum at all so far this game?

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #174 on: December 08, 2010, 09:39:50 pm »

This game has had a tragic case of the scummies; three townies have gone down so far because they acted horribly scummy or stopped caring about the game.

I guess I can see your point for not simply attacking logismo for the exact same thing: However, I would prefer to hear from logismo first. That crack about him considering Taco Dan to be a "teammate"... saying he believed Taco Dan to be town, and voting for him anyway... it doesn't add up... it looked like a bandwagon vote, because no reasoning was given, unless you count
Taco Dan, are you seriously throwing in the towel? Should we get you replaced?
but why would you... it just... it seems really odd is what I'm saying. I would appreciate if he explained his actions, because it almost looks like he's trying to pull off RIA.
I can see it now.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Mafia Salad: Lettuce Begin!
« Reply #175 on: December 08, 2010, 10:15:13 pm »

Vote Count:

Argembarger: {0} 
NativeForeigner: {0} 
inteuniso: {1}  KaminaSquirtle
KaminaSquirtle: {0} 
logismo: {2}  Argembarger, inteuniso

Not Voting: logismo, NativeForeigner

Day 3 ends Friday, 12/8 at 11 PM EST.

logismo

• Bay Watcher
  • the answer to life the universe and everything
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 09, 2010, 01:42:40 am »

OK, first of all, what's RIA and LYLO?

Second of all, I am new to this but would hate to use THAT as my defense. So here goes!

NativeForeigner seems to just tag along, Kamina I will repeat is being very reasonable for the most part and I have no suspicion of him other than he seems to be playing very well, which makes me nervous :p, and inteuniso HAS been staying uninvolved but I'll wait for him to reply and then make a judgement so as not to "bandwagon". Argemburger hasn't made any wild or unexplained votes and lastly I have simply been trying to fit in and be productive.

Two reasons why I shouldn't be lynched tonight?

1) I'm not the Mafia, if I were Mafia I probably would have killed Kamina and Taco Dan for being suspicious of me.
2) There are far more suspicious people in this game and if you lynch me you wont get another day to chit chat.
"Only the educated are free." - Epictetus

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 09, 2010, 01:17:04 pm »

1) I'm not the Mafia, if I were Mafia I probably would have killed Kamina and Taco Dan for being suspicious of me.

That could also be taken as a reason to  believe that you are Mafia. You might be new, but that doesn't mean you didn't have the sense to not go for someone who was suspicious of you, thus placing even more suspicion upon yourself.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 09, 2010, 01:23:31 pm »

Also, Pandarsenic got NKed. And just before that happened, he was getting on you pretty hard about your potential slip, Log. However he didn't actually vote for you which might have made it seem less likely to bring about suspicion while still getting rid of a potential threat.

Also, Kamina, you seemed to suddenly forget about the "sweet slip-up" immediately at the start of the second day without giving a very good explanation as to why.

Argembarger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Not quite yet
« Reply #179 on: December 09, 2010, 02:11:15 pm »

Just FYI, logismo:

Definition of LyLo

RIA means Refuge in Audacity. It's from TVTropes, so for the sake of your sanity and free time, I will not post a link to it. But here's some quotes that will give you the gist.
Characters can get away with outrageous acts by making them overblown to the point of absurdity.
The name comes from a quote from the Roman historian Tacitus (Annals, book XI ch. 26):
"Crime, once exposed, has no refuge but in audacity."
Compare Sarcastic Confession, which works on a smaller scale.
Related to Gallows Humor.
I can see it now.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16