Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 25: The Mustachioed Plumber  (Read 21844 times)

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 6: Strange Place Indeed
« Reply #60 on: November 26, 2010, 04:26:03 am »

kill em all
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 26, 2010, 09:59:35 am »

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 26, 2010, 10:16:10 am »

What do you think? Yes? No?

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2010, 11:12:19 am »

That is not an action.

I waited for you to answer my question, before I posted it.
You could have waited for me.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2010, 11:16:07 pm »

That is not an action.

I waited for you to answer my question, before I posted it.
You could have waited for me.
I'm sorry, I was busy with thanksgiving stuff when you posted the action. I couldn't get to it before the moment I wanted to post. PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!! :'(

From now on, post an action with a question. Ex. Can I do this? If so, I do it, if not I don't.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 26, 2010, 11:17:11 pm »

Become as hard and as tough as the mightiest of poles (cough euphamism) so that I may be wielded more effectively by HMH

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2010, 05:24:05 pm »

Not enough people dying here.
Guess I make the start.

Bash the bars to pieces, with my head.

Can you modkill me after this action?

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2010, 11:33:15 pm »

Turn 7: Spoil Sport
Become as hard and as tough as the mightiest of poles (cough euphamism) so that I may be wielded more effectively by HMH

3) in your unconsious state, you try to harden your exterior like a metal or stone pole, or even a wooden one, but you just can't seem to do it. maybe you can only perform magic pole feats when you're awake. or maybe the pole god has abandoned you... no!!! You knew that you should've listened to your subconsciouse and fed those guards trapped in your old cell to the might of the pole god.

I make The Other One Ring out of the guards' wires and shiny sensors, then wield Flint like a pole and go to where I heard a cave-in.

6-1=5) you decide to try to make the "+1" Ring out of the guard's old parts, but seeing as you don't know what it looks like, you  just make a ring instead using one of the guards eyeballs as a jewel. it turns out that it was a real eyeball used for the "+1" Ring, but it seems to work as a fine replacement. you feel much more lucky that your random guess has now rid you of your -1 problems. you look at Flint then hear a faint echo in the distance that sounded like part of the building callapsing. knowing that you cannot leave your new friend like this, but still wanting to investigate, you pick him up. it is as if all his bones are made of aluminum poles, strong, yet light. you run off  toward where you heard the sound come from and come to a great hole in the floor. 3) none of the other jail cells are affected by this callapse luckily, becuase it looks like a lizardman is at the edge of the pit, almost able to get out of his cell.

Focus on my inner self, and materialize another right arm out of thin air onto the area missing it

6) by focussing all your will onto your stub, you call upon your will to make yourself grow an arm, but you don't stop there. after much passing of gas, you regrow not one, but two right arms!!! yay!!!

but now comes the wooziness. you've still lost a lot of blood and you probably shouldn't do anything very exerting in the next couple of turns or those two right arms might not matter.

kill em all

3) you pick up your lazor gun, but realize that it was broken by the falling through floors. apparantly somethings can't survive stuff like that. you missed your golden chance, too. two guards show up wielding lazor guns of their own.

Not enough people dying here.
Guess I make the start.

Bash the bars to pieces, with my head.

Can you modkill me after this action?

5) you smash the bars to pieces then drop dead. happy? spoil sport. I'll call in the next guy on the list.

HmH
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Flint, Prophet of the Pole God (Flintus10)

Sam (maxicaxi)

Yopacka the Cat (MrNuke)

Locations
Spoiler: Prison (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lab (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 27, 2010, 11:36:45 pm by Terrahex »

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 7: Spoil Sport
« Reply #68 on: November 28, 2010, 02:34:35 am »

Sure is EXTREME in here.

Other than the death by bar suicide.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 28, 2010, 03:23:19 am »

I tear away three bars in the lizardman's cage, then make a smoke-powered hoverboard out of them and my jumpsuit.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 28, 2010, 06:47:48 am »

Wake up and then make sure to make a sacrifice (preferably a guard) to the pole gods.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 28, 2010, 09:27:34 am »

Focus carefully on making my eyes LAZORS!
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

MrNuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Always the trader...trading you some BLUE STUPH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 28, 2010, 09:30:47 am »

Sit down, relax, and use the force to break open that wall I punched earlier on.

« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 09:32:30 am by MrNuke »
Forgotten Beasts seem to be akin to Toady playing Russian Roulette with your fortress, as they can be anything from harmless giant worms made of mud to necrotic-gas spewing nigh-invunerable iron hydras of doom.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 03, 2010, 12:42:07 am »

Let's get this ball rolling again.

Turn 8: A Newcomer Appears!
Sit down, relax, and use the force to break open that wall I punched earlier on.

2) nah, you don't feel like relaxing right now. instead you panic, running around your cell with your three arms raised in the air screaming. impressed by your own wailing, you decide to let others hear it as well. off you go running like a madman through the halls, waving your arms around, you feel so free... until you fall into a hole that someone carelessly left in the middle of the hall. geez, someone should really pick that up. 6) you land on top of Sam, flattening him to the floor. somehow, niether of you recieve damage... actually you feel rather refreshed. it seems that you arrived just in time, too.  two lazors are fired in the place where sam's heart used to be. hmm. that could have been bad...

Maxicaxi, it is suggested that next time your life is in danger, you shouldn't rely on someone to fall on your head to save you.

I tear away three bars in the lizardman's cage, then make a smoke-powered hoverboard out of them and my jumpsuit.

2) you walk over to the lizard man's cage and grab one of the bars, intending to pull it out. unfortunately, the lizardman is hungry and he leaps at you. 6) you jump out of the way, across the pit, and slam into the jailcell door on the other side of the large hole. you hit so hard the bars dent and buckle under your wieght, throwing you into the cell. 4) you've felt better, but you survived at least. luckily this cell is only full of a couple of rats.

Wake up and then make sure to make a sacrifice (preferably a guard) to the pole gods.

1) you are about to wake up when you feel a force holding you back, almost as if chains are holding you down... wait, no!!! it's the power of the Chain God, sworn enemy to the Pole god. he doesn't want his rival's prophet to spread pole god stuff all over the world or somthing like that. either way, you're still asleep.

Focus carefully on making my eyes LAZORS!

2) you wake up in a jailcell... huh, this doesn't look like your living room. you get up and shake the door. it rattles loudly but it doesn't open. you know how to handle this, you just need heat vision. you concentrate on your eyes, trrying to make them lazors but you just end up going cross eyed. annoyed, you try to keep your eyes from moving by using your fingers, but all that does is make your eyes sting horribly.

HmH, a Doctor's Worst Nightmare

Flint, Prophet of the Pole God, Enemy of the Chain God (Flintus10)

Sam (maxicaxi)

Yopacka the Cat (MrNuke)

JacenHanLovesLegos

Locations
Spoiler: Prison (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lab (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 8: a Newcomer Appears!
« Reply #74 on: December 03, 2010, 12:47:26 am »

Have an epic dream battle for my own conciousness with the chain god and drive his spirit out of my mind.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 16