Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 25: The Mustachioed Plumber  (Read 21824 times)

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 1: EXTREME beginning
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2010, 04:31:42 am »

i'll put up the next turn tomarrow definately, I was just about to do the turn right now when I realized I have 3 hours until I have to get up for school. another all nighter...
What do you think? Yes? No?

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2010, 05:03:12 am »

Mindmaker's new name is Willy Wonka

You didn't even roll :(

I don't need to. my word is law

Fair enough.
Do I need another action now?

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2010, 05:06:21 pm »

Turn 2: Prophet of the Pole God
Destroy the bars With My MIND

5) frustrated that you can’t break the forth wall, you decide to break the next best thing; breaking a real wall, WITH YOUR MIIIIND!! Your awesome brain power shoots from your head and deconstructs that wall of iron bars atom by atom, leaving no trace of the construction behind. Yay!!

Spoiler: Character Sheet (click to show/hide)

BE VERY ANGRY AND PUNCH A VERY BIG/EXTREME HOLE IN THE WALL!

1)  outraged by your forgetfulness, you going into a rage. You turn to the wall, is it mocking you? Are you going to let it get away with saying that about your mom? No you are not. You slam your fist into the wall in your rage, instantly regretting your decision. The wall is made of reinforced cement which is much stronger than bones, and yours are pretty much paste now.

At least you’re in EXTREME pain.

Walk down the hallway. And since this isn't much of an action, rename myself in 'Candy Man'.

4) you waltz down the hallway like you own the place, not meeting a single guard. They should really tighten security around here. Feeling in a nice mood, you start tossing your candy into jail cells as you pass them, spreading metal-flavored joy to everyone you meet.

I pull a cigar out of my jumpsuit and SMOKE IT. With sparkles.

4) you start walking down the hallway, smoking a cigar you found in your jumpsuit’s pocket. For some reason, it sparkles with EXTREME-ness. You pass another escapee who’s throwing candy at people.

Use my bent arm to bend the bars right back though make sure they are EXTREMLY bent

6) you realize that when those metal bars exerted their judgment upon you, you had been cleansed of your sins and the god of metal poles had forgiven you for your human acts. It saw that you had good intentions in this bad place and blessed you, hoping that someday people and metal poles could live in harmony. You go to the metal poles right in front of you and they bend, letting you through.

Unfortunately, while security is lax in other places, there just happened to be 20 guards right outside your cell. How did you not notice that?

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 2: Prophet of the Pole God
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2010, 05:07:30 pm »

HmH
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Flint, Prophet of the Pole God (Flintus10)

Mind, The Candy Man (Mindmaker)

Sam (maxicaxi)

Yopacka (MrNuke)

Mindmaker's new name is Willy Wonka

You didn't even roll :(

I don't need to. my word is law

Fair enough.
Do I need another action now?

I was only kidding  :D  :-[

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2010, 05:56:21 pm »

bwahahaha oh man this rtd is already awesome.

Pray for assistance from the pole god against those who do not believe (The guards). Aquire sunglasses.

MrNuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Always the trader...trading you some BLUE STUPH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2010, 06:33:51 pm »

OMGWTFBBQ????

ok then.

Heal all of my wounds by licking myself in the sore areas!
Forgotten Beasts seem to be akin to Toady playing Russian Roulette with your fortress, as they can be anything from harmless giant worms made of mud to necrotic-gas spewing nigh-invunerable iron hydras of doom.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2010, 01:04:13 am »

Find The One Ring in one of my yet-unexamined clothing folds, shoes or body cavities.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2010, 02:29:24 am »

There has to be a kitchen somewhere. Find it and take all the cakes, muffins, cookies and any other candy I can find.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2010, 05:42:27 pm »

Turn 3: WHAT KIND OF PRISON IS THIS???
bwahahaha oh man this rtd is already awesome.

Pray for assistance from the pole god against those who do not believe (The guards). Aquire sunglasses.

1) Twenty guards is not something somebody can just take on alone, so you try to pray to your pole god, but with your arm bent like that, you can't really put your hands together... The guards decide to beat you up while you're trying to get your bent arm to cooperate, 6) but while you're trying to pray, you accidentally fall down, making every guard trip over you, fall into the jail cell, and somehow get packed in like a can of sardines. around this time you finally get your hands together and the bars bend back together, trapping the guards inside. you get up and look around.

"Hey... where did everyone go?" you ask yourself. you spot a pair of sunglasses on the ground and pick them up. they are triangle shaped and one of the lenses are broken. you put it on, looking awesome.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

OMGWTFBBQ????

ok then.

Heal all of my wounds by licking myself in the sore areas!

1) apparantly inspired by cats, you decide to lick your wounds clean, but apparantly your saliva is made of acid, melting your entire arm off of your body. WHAT KIND OF PRISON IS THIS??? oh yeah, and you're going to die soon if you don't stop bleeding.

Find The One Ring in one of my yet-unexamined clothing folds, shoes or body cavities.

6) after finding that cigar in your pocket, you decide to see what else you have. you have a crossbow made of toilet paper without any bolts, a lighter, a nailfile, and a ring with a large diamond in the shape of a "1". you wonder what it's all about when you come to a jailcell full of guards with a man  in an orange jumpsuit and a bent arm standing in front of it.

There has to be a kitchen somewhere. Find it and take all the cakes, muffins, cookies and any other candy I can find.

3) you start looking around for a kitchen... nope, you're not in a kitchen. hmmm. maybe over there. nope, that's just a jailcell. that's a jailcell, that's a jailcell, that's a jailcell, that's a....

HmH

Sam (maxicaxi)

Yopacka the Cat (MrNuke)

I just realized something... EXTREME!!!!

there now the turn is complete

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 3: WHAT KIND OF PRISON IS THIS??
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2010, 05:46:53 pm »

Find Yopacka and forge him an arm out of the remaining candy.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2010, 12:57:28 am »

Wear the ring, look at the cameras in an extremely intimidating manner, go to the control room.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2010, 02:22:17 am »

prey to armok so that he gives me a lazor cannon 
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

MrNuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Always the trader...trading you some BLUE STUPH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 20, 2010, 05:16:47 am »

STOP ROLLING ONE'S!

Tear off a piece of jumpsuit and use it to banadge my wound until Candyman comes with his forged candy arm...
Forgotten Beasts seem to be akin to Toady playing Russian Roulette with your fortress, as they can be anything from harmless giant worms made of mud to necrotic-gas spewing nigh-invunerable iron hydras of doom.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 20, 2010, 03:33:33 pm »

Turn 4: Untitled
Find Yopacka and forge him an arm out of the remaining candy.

1) you walk down the hallway confidently, striding purposefully unti,l you run into a giant dog guarding a cell with a guy named yopacka inside. you see that yopacka is dying of bloodloss becuase of an arm being ripped off, presumably by the dog, after all, it is as tall as you.

Wear the ring, look at the cameras in an extremely intimidating manner, go to the control room.

1) as soon as you put the "1" ring on, you feel as if bad luck is always around the corner. if fact, you see a camera that's been watching you all this time.... and gulp. you hear shouting comeing from around the corner and a couple of guards come around the corner, heading toward you and Flint.

You are wearing the mystical -1 ring you can now remember why you are in jail; for stealing this very ring. somehow you snuck it past security. you remember there are only three ways to get rid of it.
1. find the mysterious +1 ring.
2. get someone to take it off of your finger and put it on willingly.
3. cut your finger off.

prey to armok so that he gives me a lazor cannon 

5) apparantly you and armok are very close as you find that an EXTREME lazor gun is sitting outside your jailcell. it was probably left by a guard. geez this prison needs more vigilant guards.

STOP ROLLING ONE'S!

Tear off a piece of jumpsuit and use it to banadge my wound until Candyman comes with his forged candy arm...

6) you tear off a piece of your jumpsuit and patch up your wound as best you can, biting back the pain. you suddenly hear a growl and see a dog outside your cell. it's humongous. and bloodthirsty. drawn by your EXTREME bloodloss.

HmH

Sam (maxicaxi)

Yopacka the Cat (MrNuke)

Later i'll make the locations a bit more specific.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 04:46:21 pm by Terrahex »

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 20, 2010, 06:33:34 pm »

Bite my finger off and spit it on the floor before the guards, then cauterize the wound with my cigar.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 16