Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 25: The Mustachioed Plumber  (Read 21860 times)

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 8: a Newcomer Appears!
« Reply #75 on: December 03, 2010, 12:48:56 am »

Use the rats and a lizardman to cushion my fall down the pit. Take Flint with me.

MrNuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Always the trader...trading you some BLUE STUPH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 03, 2010, 12:49:39 am »

Wait, im no longer in pain?
Sweet...

Mix some deadly chemicals in the lab to form UPGRADED ACID SPIT!
Forgotten Beasts seem to be akin to Toady playing Russian Roulette with your fortress, as they can be anything from harmless giant worms made of mud to necrotic-gas spewing nigh-invunerable iron hydras of doom.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 03, 2010, 01:35:12 am »

Wait, im no longer in pain?
Sweet...

You sound like such a nerd ( no offense)

I want to sig.
What do you think? Yes? No?

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 03, 2010, 01:38:22 am »

Once again killemall
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 03, 2010, 12:51:09 pm »

Focus on making the bars turn into water.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 04, 2010, 01:22:54 am »

Turn 9: Clumsy Sam
Have an epic dream battle for my own conciousness with the chain god and drive his spirit out of my mind.

5) The chain god? Ha! you laugh in this face. this is your mind, where you reign supreme. you have the pole god on your side. YOU ARE THE PROPHET OF THE POLE GOD!!! in your mind you envision a large expanse of metalic ground. there, you suddenly appear, bent arm and all, and stand there proudly and tall, representing the pole god. at your arrival, as if to show his approval, four giant poles burst out of the ground around you.

that's when the chain god appears... no, the chain god has a prophet, too. he is a twelve feet tall. that's okay.

You suddenly attack, a pole bursting out of the ground underneath you and shooting you up toward this guy's face. you put out your fist. 2) but you miss horribly and go flying off into space, landing hard on the metal ground. 2) if it was possible to get knocked out while unconsciouse you would be.

Use the rats and a lizardman to cushion my fall down the pit. Take Flint with me.

4) although using the lizardman to cushion your fall might be dangerous, you decide to do it anyway. you jump across the hole again and break that door down as well. the lizardman leaps at you immediately. 4) you swing the door at it, getting a homerun as it slams into the wall. 4) unfortunately, this lizard has thick skin and tough bones. it snarles at you with its large mouth. prepare for a boss fight... READY? GO!!

HmH   /        /
         / vs.  /
       /        /   Lizardman

Mix some deadly chemicals in the lab to form UPGRADED ACID SPIT!

1) thinking fast, you decide to find some chemicals to drink. wait a second... there are no chemicals in here... (that fact saved your life. if this was a chemistry lab, you'd be dead.)

Once again killemall

3) you decide to kill them, but you can't decide how to do it. you sit down on some rubble and begin to think.

Gaurds will shoot at them
6) the guards have had enough of these buffoons. they begin firing rapidly at the two escapees, but Yopacka, in his search for chemicals, wandered in such a way that the other guard got in the way of the first one's lazors. 5) the guard suffers no ill consequences besides a few holes in his shoulder and actually continues to fire at Sam. 6) He quickly jumps out of the way, knocking over a piece of rubble onto one of the strange machines. the machine breaks, then explodes. 3) Sam takes a few burns to his face. 5) Yopacka is shielded by the two guards and suffers nothing at all. 1) the guards completely melt in the blaze. 1) the scientists suffer a similar fate as burning flesh fills the room. 1) most of the machines are destroyed and explode as well. the glass wall melts. 5) luckily the foundation stays in tact and nothing larger than a dime falls from the gaping hole in the cieling. 5) the occupents of the hallways upstairs were relatively unharmed. as the smoke clears the wreckage of the room is astonishing. scrap pieces are everywhere and the stone walls are scorched. a singed door is behind a pile of rubble.

Focus on making the bars turn into water.

6) your conciousness prevails. water suddenly cascades from the iron bars until they are only puddles. (Sorry I gotta get to bed.)

HmH, a Doctor's Worst Nightmare
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Flint, Prophet of the Pole God, Enemy of the Chain God (Flintus10)

Sam the Boom man (maxicaxi)

Yopacka the Cat (MrNuke)

JacenHanLovesLegos

Locations
Spoiler: Prison (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lab (click to show/hide)
[/quote]

Spoiler: Flintus's Arena (click to show/hide)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 9: Clumsy Sam
« Reply #81 on: December 04, 2010, 02:21:09 am »

Leap high into the air and summon a pole greater than any other before bringing it down upon the chain god's prophet's head.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 04, 2010, 03:03:44 am »

Pump the lizardman full of smoke, like a balloon.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 04, 2010, 03:35:44 am »

EXPLODE IN A NUCLEAR BLAST THEN COME BACK TO LIFE
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 04, 2010, 09:50:40 am »

Casually walk outside, then play a game of chess with a random guard.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 04, 2010, 11:26:07 am »

yes becuase nothing can go wrong with this.

MrNuke

• Bay Watcher
  • Always the trader...trading you some BLUE STUPH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 05, 2010, 12:38:53 am »

Summon the zombie apocolypse inside the prison
Forgotten Beasts seem to be akin to Toady playing Russian Roulette with your fortress, as they can be anything from harmless giant worms made of mud to necrotic-gas spewing nigh-invunerable iron hydras of doom.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 07, 2010, 05:44:22 pm »

Turn 10: Cigars Save Lives
Leap high into the air and summon a pole greater than any other before bringing it down upon the chain god's prophet's head.

6) you brush off your embarrassing failure and decide to try attacking again. using all your dream muscles you jump as high as you can, bringing a pole out of the ground behind you. you scream at the top of your lungs as you come down at him 1) but you seemed to have misjudged the distance between you and the chain prophet. It's understandable seeing as this is a blank region and he's like ten feet tall. without any point of reference, it's easy to misjudge distances.

Well that's what you tell yourself. knowing how you failed doesn't seem to make things much better though, as you are carreening toward the ground at high speeds. thinking fast, you manipulate the pole you have sailing behind you so that you land on it. BLAM!!! right in the coconuts. 2) ooh, your not going to recover from that soon. you slide off the round pole's surface and land, head first, on the metal ground 2) breaking your neck. you don't have long to live. if you get killed in your dreams, it's the same in real life.

Chain god's prophet will attack with chain whips. 3) you begin laughing at flint's pathetic display and can't seem to stop.

Pump the lizardman full of smoke, like a balloon.

6) This lizard will not cause you any trife. as it leaps at you, you quickly take out your lighter and cigar, setting the cigar on fire, hoping to burn your adversary from the inside. it smokes and sparkles wildly. in one motion, you shove the cigar down the lizard's throat and roll underneath the scaly opponent as it crashes into the wall. you mourn for your lost cigar, but you decide that your health is a bit more important than sparkles. you check out the lizardman. 3) it's tough skin seems to have protected it from the impact with the wall. 2) it seems that your cigar technique didn't do much to affect the lizard as it turns toward you. its eyes are filled with hatred and blood thirst. when all seems lost, a puff of smoke suddenly comes from its mouth, followed by another. it growls as it begins to bellow smoke. It begins to cry as the cigar continues to flame in its stomach. it sits in the corner while rocking back and forth.

"Well that was much easier than anyone expected." you say to yourself. the GM's shoulders slump becuase of lack of gore.

2) inspired by all the pyrotechnics going on, you feel like exploding as well, but you don't know how.

Casually walk outside, then play a game of chess with a random guard.

1) you're not sure where outside is. you begin walking in a random direction until you find a door. you open that door and discover the security center for the entire building. 10 guards are loafing around on couches that are opposite a wall of screans and machines until they spot you. a chessboard is on a table with the pieces ready for a game.

"Heh, anyone for a game of chess?" they don't look too interested.

Summon the zombie apocolypse inside the prison

3) nah, you don't feel like triggering the death of humanity today. maybe tommarrow.

HmH, a Doctor's Worst Nightmare

Flint, Prophet of the Pole God, Enemy of the Chain God (Flintus10)

Sam the Boom man (maxicaxi)

Yopacka the Cat (MrNuke)

JacenHanLovesLegos

Locations
Spoiler: Prison (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lab (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Flintus's Arena (click to show/hide)

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 10: Cigars Save Lives
« Reply #88 on: December 07, 2010, 07:28:07 pm »

Checkers maybe? Perhaps badgammon? (After this run to the weapon stand this place (hopefully) has and grab a weapon and kill them.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 10: Cigars Save Lives
« Reply #89 on: December 07, 2010, 10:45:29 pm »

pray the pole god to replace my weak and pathetic bones with more stable flexible poles so that I may vanquish the prophet of his greatest enemy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 16