Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16

Author Topic: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 25: The Mustachioed Plumber  (Read 21756 times)

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 22: The Power of the Pig King
« Reply #210 on: April 01, 2011, 12:01:56 pm »

Turn 23: No Comment

Look for a USB stick then. Check my pockets, I may have left one in there on my way to break into the prison work this morning.

1) you start looking around for something to crry the information when you remember that you have that USB thingy that no one knows what it's actually called. you reach into your pocket and take it out, sticking it into the computer... unfortunately, you stuck it in a bit too enthusiastically. the computer flies off the desk and collides with the wall. the wall, already weakened, breaks apart and collapses. you rush over to the computer and see that it is in pieces. you pick them up and try to put them back together. 4) you come up with a beautiful swan design from the pieces, but you were kind of hoping for a computer instead.

"Actually, that's not what I meant. I'll go first, you stay behind. I'll give you a signal if it's safe to go."

Nai stays away from magma, I check the overhead room.

3) you tell Nai that by protecting her, you meant that you would go first and see if it was safe for her to go through. she looks away, a bit saddened. but she does agree that it's probably the safer thing to do.

Order my pig army to deal with the hand while I run up the arm and through the portal to confront the beast myself.

3) with the flopping this arm is doing, you can't get a good enough footing to run up the arm.

5) these pigs realized what you wanted to do. they charge the arm and smash into it, 1) but the arm bats them away, crushing a few as well. 3) from the ones that have been launched, only about five are injured, but not very bad. their armor protected them quite well and they are getting ready to charge again. 1) but it's a different story for the three that wound up under the arm. they're crushed completely.

Save Poleman from the dragon!

No !!Escaped Convict Roast!! for you!

1) just as you are about to embark on the quest to save the Poleman, you suddenly feel like you've been kicked in the stomach. you double over in pain. what's going on?

Players
HmH, a Doctor's Worst Nightmare
Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Flint, Prophet of the Pole God (Flintus10)

JacenHanLovesLegos, Defender of Chess

Quip Silvertongue

Krath, King of All Pigs

NPC's
Nai
Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Powers (click to show/hide)

Pigs
Spoiler: Overall status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Pig Army (click to show/hide)
Relations: Krath

Locations
Spoiler: Prison (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Lab (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: desert (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: city (click to show/hide)
What do you think? Yes? No?

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 23: No Comment
« Reply #211 on: April 01, 2011, 12:32:18 pm »

Aha! The pole god doesn't want me to help Flint.

Walk to the nearest town.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 01, 2011, 01:39:50 pm »

Stop procrastinating and go already.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 01, 2011, 01:53:08 pm »

3) 3) 3) 3) 3) 3) 3) 3) 3) yup... you'll be here awhile.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 01, 2011, 02:57:51 pm »

Shrug and continue on my quest for report writing equipment with my new built swan. Use my insanity/EXTREME lying powers to make myself belive the swan is my snarky partner in crime and long time ally from the Prison Inspection Agency.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 01, 2011, 03:12:51 pm »

My PIGS! MY PEOPLE! MY BRETHREEEEEEEEEEN!

Grab my sword with both hands and charge through the portal, taking the colossus on myself.
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 02, 2011, 02:27:31 am »

Perform a miracle by summoning a gigantic pole in the town. If the police are still not impressed then prepare to kick ass.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 04, 2011, 06:53:11 am »

Turn 24: Swanson

Aha! The pole god doesn't want me to help Flint.

Walk to the nearest town.

4) Ignoring the pain coming from your midsection, you stand up and take a few steps toward the break in the fence. You have to help him. You were always a person who couldn’t ignore someone else in need. Before you get any closer to the fence, you are suddenly enveloped in a cocoon of pain. You scream loudly, falling to your knees and throwing your head back. You issue a wail that scrapes your throat raw as if you had swallowed a knife. You feel as if your insides have been cut out and put into a blender.

After awhile the pain diminishes, leaving you on your knees in the dust. The sun feeling uncomfortable to look at, you turn your head away, once again getting up. The pain isn’t so serious now, but you still feel nauseated. Whatever is happening to you, you’re not going to get any better by staying there. You begin your trek across the desert, following the fleeting steps of the man who had just left. When you come to the site of an exploded shack you sudden feel your insides shriek again. Powering through it, you continue walking until you finally reach the suburbs of a large city over which the dragon is flying. You collapse suddenly as pain starts to overwhelm you.

3) (I am getting just as frustrated as you okay. You’re turning into Quip with your three-in-a-rows. Just to take pity on you, I’ll roll again.) 4) feeling like you’re finally ready for action, you give Nai a small peck on the cheek before heading out onto the metal walkway. You tense up suddenly, expecting something to suddenly leap out at you and injure you. Instead, you just enter a curtain of heat. Not exactly put at ease, you begin walking toward the closest overhead room there is. Most of its viewing windows are smashed, and the door is locked. No problem for you. You step back a little and wind up to kick it with your right leg when you reconsider. You take the same stance and kick it instead with your left leg, 4) causing it to fly open and slam against the wall next to it.

Stepping inside, you find it to be filled with broken glass. There is a door on each wall and whatever space on the wall isn’t occupied by a door is occupied by a strange looking machine. Old lab chairs are next to the machines. There are black scorch marks covering much of the room’s floor and walls. In the center of the room is a large machine that reminds you of those 3D maps in Sci-fi movies. A button is blinking green on the map thingy.

But that’s not all. A scorched human skeleton is slumped across the map thing, half of its body on the surface, reaching for some metal object that looks like a ‘T,’ and half of the body in a pile of bones on the floor. You notice several other piles of charred bones laying on the ground in other places, too, each with its hollow eyes staring off into space.

“Something is wrong with this place...” you say to yourself. “But I just can’t put my finger on it.”

6) Nai, a bit worried for HmH, determines that it is indeed safe in the room and quickly runs across the metal platforms to the overhead room that she saw him go into. As soon as she gets there, she sees a skeleton, screams, then passes out.

Shrug and continue on my quest for report writing equipment with my new built swan. Use my insanity/EXTREME lying powers to make myself belive the swan is my snarky partner in crime and long time ally from the Prison Inspection Agency.

3) you stare at your swan, suddenly realizing that this was actually your partner from the PIA named Swanson. You and Swanson were always the best of buds and you always went out on inspections together. You greet Swanson and Swanson says that you two must continue inspecting this place!

My PIGS! MY PEOPLE! MY BRETHREEEEEEEEEEN!

Grab my sword with both hands and charge through the portal, taking the colossus on myself.

2) after seeing your friends get crushed by the colossus, you lose your grip on the sword, easily getting thrown off of the thrashing hand. 3) you land on the sand around the pond and quickly get up, ready to charge once again.

2) the pigs, seeing you get thrown off are distracted in their charge, causing many of them to stop mid-run. 6) unfortunately, this means that they are open for the colossus to attack. The hands, scraping across the ground, hits the pigs, sending them flying. 5) but these pigs are not about to let their king down. They twist around in the air and land on their feet, readying another charge.

Perform a miracle by summoning a gigantic pole in the town. If the police are still not impressed then prepare to kick ass.

2) you are still quite distracted by the fact that you had forgotten such a key item as a box in preaching to notice the police at all. But before anything bad happens, the dragon decides to make an appearance. A roar suddenly captures your attention, finally making you notice that you are surrounded by cops who are just as surprised by the appearance of a dragon as you are. Taking advantage of this, you try summoning a pole, but fail miserably. For some reason, you just can’t channel your power currently. 4) luckily you didn’t make yourself more interesting to the cops than the dragon, and they continue watching the red beast in the sky.

4) The dragon suddenly swoops low on the town, opening its mouth, and releases a giant fireball onto the streets of a quite suburban area. 3-1=2) many houses catch fire, along with several people.

Players

Quip Silvertongue

Krath, King of All Pigs

NPC's
Nai

Pigs

Swanson
Spoiler:  status (click to show/hide)
Relations: Quip

Locations

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 24: Swanson
« Reply #218 on: April 04, 2011, 07:02:36 am »

I have arrived!
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

JacenHanLovesLegos

• Bay Watcher
  • A medium-sized creature prone to great ambition.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 04, 2011, 07:12:50 am »

Rest inside the shack till I get better.
As it turns out, the pen was in fact a poor choice for melee combat in comparison to the sword.
So I just started playing this game and I accidentally nuked the moon.

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 04, 2011, 08:56:34 am »

Creepy fire-throwing machines now? I think I'll pass. Let's go kill some dragons instead.
Teleport myself and Nai to the nearest city.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 04, 2011, 10:06:22 am »

Explore randomly!
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 04, 2011, 05:28:52 pm »

Turn 25: The Mustachioed Plumber

I have arrived!

Metal Militia was a plumber before starring in this RTD, though his idea of fixing things is hitting it with a wrench until something happens. Often times he ends up leaving a house with most of its plumbing consisting of more duct tape than pipes. His garb consists of some nice, blue overalls and a red shirt. He also has a red hat with MM on it surrounded by white. Many of his clients love his bushy mustache and Italian accent. Currently he is in a house with a clogged toilet.

(Don’t forget to check your character sheet down in the stats.)

Rest inside the shack till I get better.

4) Though you are in the CITY, you decide to rest inside of a random shed behind some dude’s house. There, you collapse in pain as you feel your insides churn, feeling your shoulder blades get pushed out of the way as that pole finally becomes part of your body. Suddenly, in a flash of epicness, two metallic, bat wings burst out of your shoulder blades and rip through the orange jumpsuit you’re still wearing. You feel the pain subside. At least you finally know what hurt so bad.

Creepy fire-throwing machines now? I think I'll pass. Let's go kill some dragons instead.
Teleport myself and Nai to the nearest city.

6) making the GM extremely sad, you decide to just get out the easy way. You put a hand on Nai and use your hidden powers of teleportation while she’s unconscious. You feel as if you were suddenly frozen and cooked at the same time and BANG!!!! You are there.

You are on a small platform. That’s weird. Looking around, you see nothing but sky… HOLY ****!!!!

Well you’re in the city all right. But you’re at the top of that tower. You know, that extremely tall tower? The platform you are on is circular and only a meter in diameter. From what you can see, you guess that the tower kind of looks like a black and red space needle. Nai is sleeping blissfully, almost falling off.

Explore randomly!

3) you start walking in a random direction and end up going in a circle until you’re in the same spot again.

6) the cops finally notice Quip and charge towards him, 5) tackling him to the ground. 2) Quip’s head slams into the concrete and they drag him away as he sees stars dancing before his eyes.

When Quip finally comes to his senses, he’s in a jailcell with The Bible of Poles on a table down the hall where two cops are chatting while eating some doughnuts. He doesn’t pay attention to anything else. He needs to get that bible back.

Players

Quip Silvertongue

Krath, King of All Pigs

Metal Militia, Plumber

NPC's
Nai

Pigs

Swanson
Spoiler:  status (click to show/hide)
Relations: Quip

Locations

HmH

• Bay Watcher
  • Cage Trap Personified
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 25: The Mustachioed Plumber
« Reply #223 on: April 04, 2011, 05:38:59 pm »

Press Nai to myself with one hand and fly like a Superman. Gracefully land at the cape store.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Dodge the EXTREME!!!! Turn 25: The Mustachioed Plumber
« Reply #224 on: April 04, 2011, 05:41:41 pm »

Hey, I've just drawn a picture of Metal militia right now!!!

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16