Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: You are the Dark Overlord Fearmonger...  (Read 4806 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: You are the Dark Overlord Fearmonger.
« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2010, 04:54:41 pm »

Choke first, Then impalement by helm.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Ricky

• Bay Watcher
  • Ancient Wizard Dance.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2010, 04:54:53 pm »

new revised idea of awesome

<throw spike helm at wizard

<minion choke a minon, then drag him to corpse to retrieve your helmet
Ah, I wish I had been lucky enough to be scum.
I'd make such great scum...

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2010, 06:41:55 pm »

I'd say keep the helmet, and throw the minion at the wizard. Hopefully, the minion will catch on fire as it passes through the flames and become a minion shaped fireball. Oh, and get out of the fire.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2010, 11:12:16 pm »

Begin epic monologue about why the wizard's actions are entirely in vain, and boast about your immense power.

MERE FIRE CANNOT HARM THE OVERLORD

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2010, 11:59:09 pm »

I like Forsaken's idea. So, here's my suggestion.

We choke a minion from afar, to crush the enemy morale.
We boast of our immense power to convince the wizard that his efforts are futile.
We throw our spiky helmet at the wizard in an attempt to destroy his face.
We remove are armor along with the wizard's clothes and defile his corpse. We're an evil overlord, we're in to necrophilia smash his corpse with our mace until it resembles strawberry jelly.
"I love quoting myself!" - Fanofgaming

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2010, 12:15:54 am »

Throwing helmet is a silly idea, our magnificent head would be unprotected. That armor is expensive you know.

Why is everyone on about choking minions? Minions are tools to be used, no thought should even be spared on one. It would be as pointless as breaking your own hammer for no reason in the middle of building a house.

I say we lapse into epic monologue for demoralizing purposes, then we utterly break this uppity wizard who dares stand in the way of our glory.

You people need some lessons in overlording.

Krath

• Bay Watcher
  • I dig giant robots.
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2010, 12:25:45 am »

>You unleash a dark laugh as the circle of flames surrounds you, a chilling laugh devoid of any mirth that would turn the blood of the bravest man cold. "Foolish old man", you say in a low, rumbling voice. "Do you believe such trivial things as flame can harm me? You know nothing." You make a grasping motion with your hands towards a nearby swordsman.

Without even touching him, he begins clawing at his throat, his eyes bulging. He slowly dies, silently screaming, as you release your grip and he crumbles dead to the ground.

"I am a creature beyond your comprehension, the embodiment of such malice that none of this earth can hope to destroy me, let alone a feeble magic user such as yourself. You are nothing compared to me, and I will make you sorely regret the day you tried to fell me." With that, you tear off your helmet, releasing your long flowing blonde hair and blue eyes your demonic visage, so terrible that it cannot be described in mere words.

You flick your wrist, sending your spiked helmet flying past the ring of fire where it impales the demoralized wizard through the forehead. With an evil laugh you make a beckoning motion with your finger, as your helmet flies back towards you, landing on your head.

The ring of fire has dispersed, and the remaining swordsmen seems to be standing there, mouths agape and stares blank. Perhaps now would be a good time to get to the top of the keep...

INVENTORY
Dread Mace of Pain Inducing +5 (Set with Stone of Dark Power)
Black Armor of the Dark Lord
Black Spiked Helmet (Covered in blood and gray matter)

ABILITIES
Dark Explosion
Evil Shield
Minion Choke

Enemy Forces
Fifteen swordsmen (In shock)
Jizzar sounds some kinda celestial object made of jizz~
Like a quasar or something~

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2010, 12:30:20 am »

Offer the swordsmen a place in your army if they assist you in capturing the keep. This will be a lie, of course, as we will kill them as soon as we're done here.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2010, 12:56:19 am »

Actually I like the idea of a physically beautiful overlord, reminds me of Bane from Forgotten Realms.

Offer the swordsmen a place in your army if they assist you in capturing the keep. This will be a lie, of course, as we will kill them as soon as we're done here.
No no, this isn't a lie. Anyone who accepts your offer will be slain and raised as undead. Anyone who refuses will be raped to death by their undead comrades in arms.

Fanofgaming

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2010, 01:05:37 am »

Dear me, you are evil.

KaguroDraven

• Bay Watcher
  • Forward!
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2010, 01:09:37 am »

I like forsaken's Idea, all already dead soldiers also get a gift card to the undead minion club.
"Those who guard their back encounter death from the front." - Drow Proverb.
I will punch you in the soul if you do that again.
"I'm going to kill another dragon and then see if I can't DUAL-WIELD DRAGONS!
Because I can"-WolfTengu

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2010, 01:14:42 am »

Dear me, you are evil.
I took a correspondence course.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2010, 02:09:33 am »

I like forsaken's Idea, all already dead soldiers also get a gift card to the undead minion club.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2010, 07:15:58 am »

We should raise the wizard as an undead first.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2010, 07:26:51 am »

I think the wizard would be included.

But just to be sure, here is the action I think we should take.

Maniacal laughter follows the death of the wizard. We offer a choice to the remaining soldiers, servitude or horrific death.

Those that accept our offer are slain on the spot, and every corpse upon the battlefield begins to stir as our dark powers sunder the mortal veil itself, granting unlife to the dead.

Those that refuse our benevolent offer are mutilated and killed in terrible ways, their undead corpses left impaled upon spears forever to twitch in agony.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5