Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14

Author Topic: Defenders of the Imperium  (Read 10395 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Defenders of the Imperium
« Reply #60 on: November 23, 2010, 12:43:31 pm »

Actually, I think I should have chosen to be a Kasrkin instead.
Oh well, I'm staying with the Guardsman Sniper.
I just take a look outside, as my action still/
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 01:32:35 pm by Phantom »

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2010, 01:21:06 pm »

well our mates are starting their assault the guards are i think a bit distracted now they wouldn't rush out for nothing.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2010, 02:03:46 pm »

Well when i can choose my equipment i would take a storm shotgun, gas mask some krak grenades, bajonett and gas grenades containing some acidic gas.

Action:

charge in with the rest but always try to take cover in craters while on the advance. when in open field make sure that always two or three guys are in front of me. When reaching their lines throw a corpse on the barbed wire to make a bridge, the throw a krak grenade, followed by a gas grenade and go for close combat with shotgun and bajonett...

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 23, 2010, 02:42:34 pm »

Everyone has standard equipment besides Phantom, Ghazkull, and maxi.
Ghazkull, if those are the weapons you want, those are the weapons you get. However, I'm also going to give you a shovel, and a toolkit with an indeterminate variety of tools.
Maxi, if that's what you want your mechandrites to be, go for it.
Also, all rolls will be hidden, I think.
I'm pretty sure everyone has posted. Please correct me if I'm wrong, as I'm writing the turn now. Also, forsaken, post a profile. I'll implement you in turn 3, if you don't mind.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 02:44:26 pm by NewsMuffin »

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 23, 2010, 02:48:35 pm »

oh god how could i have forgotten to list a shovel!
seriously! Instead of the Bajonett use the shovel...

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 23, 2010, 03:00:16 pm »

You can still keep the bayonet.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: November 23, 2010, 03:01:27 pm »

Erm, can I get some Carapace Armor instead of a LongLas?

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: November 23, 2010, 03:05:14 pm »

Sure. I'm still going over how armor will work in my head, but sure.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 23, 2010, 03:38:08 pm »

The 5th Siege/Trench Corps. rushed across the no-man's-land with expert efficiency, forged over the years with battle and bloodshed. The men kept low, and stuck to the cover of wrecked vehicles and craters. About halfway through their journey, the 4th left the trench, and the Heretics opened up, most with old bolt action rifles, with a few Stubbers. The 5th lost three men in the charge.

Sergeant Berkar's squad was the third to reach the other side, in a staggered pattern, the Sergeant jumping down first, after Ulrick's krak and hallucinogen grenades went off, crippling most of the Heretic troopers inside. The Sergeant landed on one, stabbing through his chest, killing the traitor instantly. Ulrick jumped down second, blasting a heretic with a shell from his shotgun, and gutting another with his bayonet. Xavier descended third, eviscerating another with his chainsword, and shooting yet another with his LasPistol and LasGun simultaneously. Vross and Seneca hung back, waiting to jump until it was safe. Normally, Seneca would have jumped after Xavier, but since Phantom wasn't around, and Seneca was the next best shot, he stayed back to protect the medic.
"Over there!" Vross nearly shouted, pointing at a Stubber emplacement not to far down the line.
"Don't worry, I got it." Seneca replied as he sighted the gunner. A split second later, he fired, punching a hole in the Stubber's ammunition box, igniting the volatile bullets, sending them flying. One took the top of the gunner's head clean off, while another few riddled the loader's chest with holes.
"That was... completely intentional."

Phantom fidgeted in his carapace armor as he slowly opened the door to the cell. He quickly took in his surroundings before he closed it again.
"I think we're in the other trench, and by the looks of it, our boys are assaulting." Phantom quickly said.
"Let's get going then." Dariel replied, eager to leave.
Phantom opened the door as quietly as he pleased, and slid out into the trench. Most of the fighting was taking place further up the line, so Heretic troopers were rushing by to aid their comrades. Phantom edged out of the little recess he'd been hiding away in, and caught the last trooper in the line around the neck. The Heretic struggled for a minute, before going limp. Phantom took the trooper's knife and plunged into his chest, for good measure. Then he scooped up the fallen rifle, and handed the knife, along with a small autopistol and a few grenades to Dariel.
"Let's go."

Actions?
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 09:45:23 pm by NewsMuffin »

Keita

• Bay Watcher
  • Easily Confused
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 23, 2010, 03:43:18 pm »

Check Lasgun and keep in formation with the squad.
Gravity is a government conspiracy to keep us down

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 23, 2010, 03:47:29 pm »

Get into a place filled with good cover, and let loose Imperial Wrath on these heretics.
(Via popping shots with my Autogun[?].)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 03:52:53 pm by Phantom »

Sneevil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 23, 2010, 06:28:56 pm »

find some sort of cover and start suppresing the heretics by throwing some grenades. that should get them jumping

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2010, 02:03:32 am »

I'll change it when I get back Archangel.
*Cough cough*

I'll keep bodyguarding the medic.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2010, 02:38:32 am »

recite the prayer of accuracy over all my weapons and follow the squad
« Last Edit: November 25, 2010, 04:15:37 am by maxicaxi »
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

NewsMuffin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2010, 12:41:00 pm »

I'll change it when I get back Archangel.
*Cough cough*
Thanks for reminding m- *COUGH COUGH*
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14