Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33

Author Topic: You are all Kobolds - Goodbye, Cave  (Read 30813 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are all Kobolds - Scorpions, Angry Apes, Death!
« Reply #330 on: December 03, 2010, 03:03:49 pm »

I will saddly tend to the wounds of my Beakdog...

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: December 03, 2010, 03:20:31 pm »

Do kobolds bury their dead?

No idea :D

This kind of thing you can make up; however you deal with it will have likely been the standard within your tribe, or at least the standard since the plague started claiming victims.

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: December 03, 2010, 03:25:19 pm »

In that case:
Fuzz will dig a hole, using a bucket, where the already-broken earth of the not-farm is, and bury his dead friend.
If there is time, he will go to work on the dire baboon.
Then he will sleep.

I keep working on the grave even if the sun sets, but the baboon could wait.

Labs

• Bay Watcher
  • This aggresion will not stand, man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: December 03, 2010, 05:02:52 pm »

I will converse with my companions and suggest we sneak past an uncompleted section of the palisade in search of weapons and valuables. We'll split up and meet back at this spot.
I like to slip into bear caves around midnight and gently caress the carnivore inside before leaving a small cut of fresh fish and sneaking out.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: December 03, 2010, 05:09:31 pm »

Mahtkii pieces together a dreamcatcher as best he can from the wicker, embeds a shiny, good looking pebble into it, and sadly sets it on the grave of SmallOne.

He then silently goes to work making wicker sheets. He will not sleep well this night, remembering his family.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Jabberwock

• Bay Watcher
  • International Man of Mystery
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: December 03, 2010, 10:01:54 pm »

"Food go out after while. Me go night hunting. Night dangerous, big creatures, bad creatures. Need armor."

I find and equip the bronze mail piece and grab two dagger, then I go out hunting the creatures of the night.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: December 03, 2010, 10:49:44 pm »

In that case:
Fuzz will dig a hole, using a bucket, where the already-broken earth of the not-farm is, and bury his dead friend.
If there is time, he will go to work on the dire baboon.
Then he will sleep.

I keep working on the grave even if the sun sets, but the baboon could wait.

I have a shovel that I use to dig up clay, if you want to use it.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: December 03, 2010, 10:59:04 pm »

I have a shovel that I use to dig up clay, if you want to use it.
Yes, thank you.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: December 04, 2010, 12:11:27 am »

I get up, and pass by the dead kobold's body with a shudder, after covering it with a large article of clothing. i then proceed to skin the dire baboon corpse with whatever cutting tools there are on hand and lay the meat aside on large leaves (as i don't know about the white rock), and clean the bones, using my two-prong stick as a scraper. I then begin to work on making knives out of the creature's ribs.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: December 04, 2010, 02:30:31 am »

"Kweed get wound when evil spirit take over tribesmate...spirits only take over puny Kobolds! Kweed more powerful than spirits.

So, You fix, nice, yes? Grom'tuck maybe wise enough to be tribe elder... Old Tribe elder wise enough to talk to spirits, not wise enough to not become spirit self! Show Kweed power of future time telling and spirit talking, and me make you most wise one of all. Kweed not wise, and makes thinking hard...Kweed want do more bashing and ruling, less thinking and still be Big Boss. Biggest Boss of all!"

OOC: As anyone who's done any studying on this kind of tribal power structure will figure, Kweed is about to become a figurehead to an Elder wise enough to direct his actions with a subtle nudge now and then.

Grum'Tuck nodded, "Yes, I be fixing you and the tribe. Maybe even be showing you to talk with the spirits one day. Send you on a vision quest so you can talk with your spirits and be finding your power animal." With that he went off on his work.

"Now that the small one be gone, I must be preparing his spirit for his journey. he'll be watching over us on the journey we be taking." Grum'Tuck danced and chanted around the deceased Kobolds body, asking the other tribe spirits to watch over Small One and the rest of the tribe in their hour of sorrow. "So many angry and restless spirits. The land be cursed... the spirits stay in their bodies and be filled with anger. This ceremony help them take their right place in the world."

Grum'Tuck spends time preparing Small One's body for it's new journey as a Spirit. Afterwards, Grum'Tuck will be very tired and will need to rest his old bones.

Happerry

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: December 04, 2010, 02:37:26 am »

I will converse with my companions and suggest we sneak past an uncompleted section of the palisade in search of weapons and valuables. We'll split up and meet back at this spot.

Kiyl-Kiyl thinks that that is a good idea, and will be looking for a human hammer that he 'found' once, but later 'lost'
(Oh look the blacksmith hired an adventurer to get his hammer back.) Or just shiny things, if he can't find a hammer.
Forenia Forever!
GENERATION 11: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: December 04, 2010, 10:52:57 am »

I equip bronze greave\mail piece and go hunting
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: December 04, 2010, 12:59:50 pm »

Kiyl-Kiyl thinks that that is a good idea, and will be looking for a human hammer that he 'found' once, but later 'lost'
(Oh look the blacksmith hired an adventurer to get his hammer back.) Or just shiny things, if he can't find a hammer.

Sounds like a good idea, Tiggi will do her best to tell them what she dimly remembers about the guard's patrols before.  Then she'll sneak in and try to get anything metal.  Tiggi will leave her gear behind and take nothing but her clothes and pretty vest, if found she'll rely on wiles, not fighting.
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: December 04, 2010, 05:15:10 pm »

Me do some generic hunting, preffering to use my bow if possible to prevent getting attacked or hurt.
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: December 04, 2010, 07:13:58 pm »

Can I get in line for the next Cutebold wave? This looks fun.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33