Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33

Author Topic: You are all Kobolds - Goodbye, Cave  (Read 30826 times)

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
Re: You are all Kobolds - Kweed''rik'tik is your Mighty Chief!
« Reply #225 on: November 21, 2010, 09:46:53 pm »

Been working all day, folks; finished my stuff, which means more time to update in the short term. I've done the rolls for the next update but I still have to decide what several of them mean. I'm tired tonight, though, so I'll leave writing it up until tomorrow. Night <3

Hastur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are all Kobolds - Kweed''rik'tik is your Mighty Chief!
« Reply #226 on: November 21, 2010, 11:16:38 pm »

Ungbuktu- I dig more hidey holes for people to sleep in and then once im sleepy i got to sleep in one.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
Re: You are all Kobolds - Kobold Hospital!
« Reply #227 on: November 22, 2010, 12:18:53 pm »

Ichi:

You remain unconscious, oblivious to the world around you. I do not envy you the headache you will have when you awake.
your head wound has not improved, but your overall health has partially restored with rest

-you are unconscious at the kobold cave-

Kweed''rik'tik:

You proudly show off your wounds and tell the story again and again. After the kobolds finish treating the others, they come over to you. Nreelrroi insists that you pet a bunny.

You take the treatment of your leg with no problem. Your head stings badly as it is cleaned, but you hold firm and it is bandaged with a nice blue cloth.

The treatment of your torso wound goes less ideally. While Fuzz works at cleaning the wound carefully with the point of a needle, Tiggi fails to see Nreelrroi as she returns with more water from the river. She trips over, bumping into Fuzz, and the needle painfully scratches your flesh. You bat Tiggi away as a reaction and the other kobolds settle for rinsing the wound and bandaging it, letting sleep and your body take over.

You go to sleep.
leg wound healed
head wound no longer affects you after a night's rest
over the night, your upper body wound becomes less serious

-you are at the kobold cave, dreaming of fighting foe after foe-

Likesfighting:

You regain consciousness quickly, deciding to look at your arm. You stare at it for a while. Your head clears after a bit and you realise where you are. You decide to let the others take care of your arm and allow yourself to drift back to sleep.
your arm is splinted and the wound has healed somewhat - its condition will not worsen on its own, but the broken arm now has a lower maximum HP until it heals, and until then it cannot be used for more than the most minor tasks without risk of damaging it again

-your dreams are filled with you mastering sorcery-

Fuzz, Tiggi and Nreelrroi:

At the chief's command, you tend first to Likesfighting. He drifts in and out of consciousness and then sleeps. You make a splint for his arm and properly bandage and treat the exposed bone. You're glad find that it will not lose function, and should heal cleanly with time.
-3 decent sticks
-1 red trouser leg

You see to Ichi next. Though heavily bruised, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot you can do to help, so you bandage him up and let him rest.
-1 red trouser leg

Finally you get to the chief, covered in all variety of scrapes and wounds, but still in good spirits. Between you, you manage to take care of his leg and head (though two of you had to hold down his arms while you cleaned his head). While taking care of his chest wound, however, there is a slight accident, and you end up just bandaging over the hole.
-1 large, blue skirt

-you are at the kobold cave, dreaming of tools, fashion and bunnies, respectively-

Schlakal:

You blend seamlessly into the darkness and scope out the town. Everyone but a couple of watchmen is asleep, and the watchmen aren't paying too close attention anyway. You poke your head into house after house, but nobody has much in the way of books and you can't find a map. The locals spend their lives here, and they know the area, so there isn't much need. You do, however, find an interesting wooden box. You slide the top partially off and find a bunch of metal arrowheads.
+1 small wooden box of 20 bronze arrowheads

With your treasure tucked under your arm, you scuttle past the training camp and along the river, unnoticed by anything. You return to the cave and join the others in sleep.

-at the kobold cave, your sleepy mind conjures images of the world from far above-

Kurtulmak:

You continue to sleep.
your beak dog bite wound is totally healed
your beak dog's bite wound is totally healed, as well

-from within the kobold cave, the reptiles in your dreams are growing in scale-

Ungbuktu:

You try to start digging, but you're tired from having dug a lot today, and it's super late. The comfy sleep-dirt you're trying to work on draws you in, and you're soon snoozing.

-you have dozed off in the kobold cave and are dreaming of fish swimming on land-

SmallOne:

You have spent the day in the cave, writhing with a fever. The plague is not being kind to you. You sleep, but your sleep is constantly interrupted by fits of coughing.

-you are asleep at the kobold cave-

TIME OF DAY:
)############
############(
Dawn
~the Sun glares brilliantly~
After a late night, everyone awakes. A tasty breakfast is had.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 12:20:34 pm by Samthere »

FuzzyZergling

• Bay Watcher
  • Zergin' erry day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: November 22, 2010, 12:38:00 pm »

Fuzz makes a simple bag out of the plain pants, and wears the red shorts under his loincloth.
Then he goes out to collect sharp stones and large sticks.

Large, as in spear-sized.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: November 22, 2010, 01:17:50 pm »

devise a training drill for more effective training also try to do spells that i did in the dream and become disappointed when it dosent work
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: November 22, 2010, 07:03:36 pm »

I stick around camp, and use my strength to help with the biggest hauling jobs.
EDIT: Also, I claim the green woolen pack!

Ill specify my action if anyone really needs help

Also, Dweek wakes up with brilliant idea!
Dweek think...map weak! Dweek feel stifled in camp, want to explore world! When Dweek better, make map stronger...

OOC: Ey, we could use an updated map-anyone up to help me do some long range scouting when i'm better? I can go by myself, but Dweek might not give good directions on landmarks...any volunteers? It would be nice to have someone without -1 brain or stupid flaw...I took both :P
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 07:14:42 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: November 22, 2010, 07:09:01 pm »

I might as well go. I am smart.
Seeing how badly everyone was fixed I do it myself.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: November 22, 2010, 07:12:46 pm »

me find animal and trail it, to improve my sneaking skill
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: November 22, 2010, 07:22:32 pm »

I might as well go. I am smart.

Yurp. Make sure your character claims the last pack for hauling, and the leather map & coloured chalks-and your weapon, which is still in the forest. Let's play Kobold Kartography!

EDITED?!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 07:24:05 pm by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

mainiac

• Bay Watcher
  • Na vazeal kwah-kai
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: November 23, 2010, 12:50:35 am »

Tiggi, it's time to get up!  The dream was a prophecy!  You must become a fashion designer!  Now where are some furry creatures to make fashion out of?  Time to grab your bow and get to work!
Ancient Babylonian god of RAEG
--------------
[CAN_INTERNET]
[PREFSTRING:google]
"Don't tell me what you value. Show me your budget and I will tell you what you value"
« Last Edit: February 10, 1988, 03:27:23 pm by UR MOM »
mainiac is always a little sarcastic, at least.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: November 23, 2010, 12:54:19 am »

I have a stead, now to get a weapon! I ride off to the human village and try to steal the sword from the smith.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: November 23, 2010, 08:04:53 am »

Hey Samthere, our the beak dogs we have a breeding pair by any chance?

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: November 23, 2010, 10:52:14 am »

Hey Samthere, our the beak dogs we have a breeding pair by any chance?
I too want to know.
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: November 23, 2010, 10:57:59 am »

The other one wandered off to rejoin its pack.

Additionally, you can't identify the gender of the beak dogs as easily as with mammals :D

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: November 23, 2010, 11:28:32 am »

Hey Samthere, ourCriptfeind's beak dog we have a breeding pair by any chance?

HISSS
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 33