Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211303 times)

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, WG has announced WoT for Xbox 360.
This is why people don't like them, is it? It's not like I'm opposed to the idea, it's just that everybody in existence will be.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile

Hey, at least it's not for the Xbox One.
Nothing important here, move along.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What's wrong with porting the game on console anyway?
More money for the devs obviously but why should PC gamers get angry because of it?
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile

Because we're self-entitled douchebags who don't want the developer spending any of its precious resources developing on an extra platform. Also because WG might be lazy and make one version for both machines, which might not work if the Xbox players have wholly different ideas about what 'their' game should be like.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Because integrated matchmaking. I don't know that it will happen, but boy do I dread it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

TheBronzePickle

• Bay Watcher
  • Why am I doing this?
    • View Profile

"Fuckin' noob KV-tube!"

"That's not what your mom said last night!"

serephe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So basically nothing will change.

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man, I can not wait until I get my KV-1. I'm finally getting the hang of the t-28, and am starting to enjoy the final grind at least. It's difficult to sneak around in a tank with a side profile larger than most heavies...

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

So basically nothing will change.
Oh heck no. The community is bad now, but CoD kiddies can always make things worse.  :P

3. Run Resize Enable

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There'd be more of this.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

wallhax <3

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man, I can not wait until I get my KV-1. I'm finally getting the hang of the t-28, and am starting to enjoy the final grind at least. It's difficult to sneak around in a tank with a side profile larger than most heavies...

The KV-1 is a monster and you're going to like it... just get the 122 gun as fast as you can because the default one is horrible against anything above tier 4.

Also start the light line for the T-50 because that thing is just hilarious whne you get the top engine.
Self promotion below.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So... they released a patch with arty in mind...

http://forum.worldoftanks.eu/index.php?/topic/258708-86-patch-notes/

My SU-5 got nerfed into oblivion since the RoF was cut by 2/3'rd the accuracy decreased AND the rotten cherry on the pile of cow manure... the shell velocity got HALVED.

The 155 mm mortar can barely hit a TOG now (accuracy wise) and the shells take their sweet time when traveling.

Hell last game i fired at a standing TD with some medium next to it behind a hill.
Some ally was trying to get over the hill and flank them.
I was 100% sure i freaking hit that guy instead of those 2 (i didn't) because he exploded (sniped by enemies) shortly after i fired...
But no... it was just the shell that was about 5 seconds late to the party (and missed 2 tanks parked side by side doing 64 damage from the splash).

It's just that horrible.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 03:26:49 pm by Sonlirain »
Self promotion below.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

8.6 isn't out yet, at least on the NA server. Incidentally, I got a 5-kill ~2,700 dmg game in my Hummel just before I came on here.  :P

On another note, my connection quality improved substantially after I got the GuP music pack mod. Because I'm not playing with a YT tab open now...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2013, 04:10:56 pm by Flying Dice »

3. Run Resize Enable

Burnt Pies

• Bay Watcher
  • Captain Brunch!
    • View Profile

8.6 has been out on the european server all day, and Arty looks to have been nerfed into the ground. I'll probably be selling my M41 and not looking back, given how terrible everything appears to be now.

Enjoy your hummel, you'll probably be lucky to get half that when 8.6 is deployed to NA.

Oh, and people with S-51s? Have fun with your new 0.9 accuracy.
I can read box now
Also, I am a bit drunk
Refrigerator

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

It doesn't seem to be that bad, you just need to aim for the middle and be patient with the aim times. Since most shots tend to land dead center or very very close to it now.

What tickss me off is that MM is going wonky now. Seeing T6 tanks in T5 matches (only on one side), or having 4 T9 tanks to the other teams 2. It's getting a bit out of hand, especially when you're in your T5 tank going up against T7 arty which can kill you without any effort at all.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 251