Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211374 times)

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

heh.
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

PanH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ah, the only natural predator of the British Land-Whale.
I think one of the most fun things in this game is killing a land-whale with an ELC. They love hugs  :D

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just took on a Churchill with my Matilda.
I won.
This thing is great, sadly though it makes so little money.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I won.

...I'm guessing the churchill didn't have it's final gun, which has enough pen and damage to not loose that duel
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I won.

...I'm guessing the churchill didn't have it's final gun, which has enough pen and damage to not loose that duel
To be fair I had a T3 scout to distract him, and his gun was pretty crap.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Other day I was screwing around with my PzII Ausf G(Mate wanted platoon mate to help him get to tier 4 on the german medium line) and got into this match on I think Redshire? Anyways, team left a flank alone so I went that direction to at least give arty a warning so they could get out since they were nearby. Lo and behold an enemy Churchill (III) comes trawling down that way. Well shit, gotta do something now don't I? So I went in and started skirmishing it, you know delaying tactics and such. Worked pretty well I'll admit, it kept trying to stop and get a bead on me but I would always duck into cover and the moment it started forward again I'd pop out and plink at it. My tactics did indeed work and with a little arty help we managed to eliminate it before it did any damage.

Of course the match was lost because in spite of everyone else going another flank they failed spectacularly par usuale.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2013, 05:02:05 pm by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

I always love matches like that. Either the entire team goes to one flank, camps, and then acts outraged when they're flanked and taken from behind; or they all rush one flank and die while getting perhaps one kill for every four or five deaths. They are delightfully effective at killing my faith in humanity. For much the same reason that I feel justified in complaining about wallet warriors on El Haluf (I think? It's the one desert map with the massive valley and two opposing hills) when 3/4 of the heavies are gold tanks that camp in spawn while I and our sole IS-3 are overrun at the rocky hill corner by the entire enemy heavy line and most of their mediums... close to two minutes after we first detected them, as we've been effectively delaying them, while the T34s, KV-5s, and so forth continue to camp on the hillside next to spawn.

Tangental whining: over.

3. Run Resize Enable

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

So did something stupid and bought the 59-16(since I got enough exp on the type T-34 to unlock it).

First match impressions.... this is actually surprisingly fun. I might actually enjoy it.
Steam Profile
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

I had a really awesome match in my SU-26, which I believe I didn't record, sadly. Eight shots fired, five direct hits, 6 kills. The one where I missed but still killed, I wasn't even aiming at the guy. I was aiming at his buddy, took a snapshot, and hit right next to him. It was glorious.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love at-2s that don't know how to fight other at-2s :D Free kill for me :P

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Steam Profile

Ant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:)

Reminds me of one PzIC driver who almost landed his light on my Matty, broke his tracks and tried his sooper MG at my front panel... You'd almost think he never had fought matildas before

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

If a Pz. 1 C pilot doesn't automatically avoid Matildas it's a clear indicator that they have no self-preservation drive.  :P

3. Run Resize Enable

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile

How large are game files, if I may ask? v:

The graphics doesn't look anything superb that would kill my integrated card at insant, sooo I might give it a try.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 251