Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211412 times)

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, apparently the BatChat can fire three rounds in five seconds.

Yep, 5 rounds with a... 3 sec reload between shots? 390 damage each, followed by a good loooooooong drum reload.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's nice to see premium consumables available for credits, especially because of the passive bonus on some of them.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is it me, or did they change the time of the server resets for the x2 dailies?
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile

I think I'm falling in love with the Pz1 C. I had heard it was good, but now that I just got the 10+ shots per click autocannon, I am greatly enjoying the flanking/light v.s. light fighting, especially with the damage I can theoretically do with one click. If I line it up right. It's not perfect, but it's SO MUCH FUN!
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile

Is it me, or did they change the time of the server resets for the x2 dailies?
I'm pretty sure they announced that as part of the update notes.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

And that is a royal pain for me, I gotta work in the morning and I don't like to play tanks every day any more. Not being able to get 2 sets of doubles in an evening isn't going to make me play more. It will make me play less.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

So I was just in a battle where I threw myself off a cliff in rage at how utterly bullshit our top tier heavy was. A tier 7-8 match, our top tank is a King Tiger. First off he sits in the base (it was Karelia), behind the TD's covering the completely empty right flank where me in my JPanther and another dude in his T25/2 are. When asked why is he camping in the base he answers "Need to see where T26E4 are" (they had two of those), when asked why he says because he wants to go the other way because they are hard to fight for him.

At that point I just lost it, so after a bit of harrassment he says he's going to suicide rush now and that anything that happens is my fault. Ok, finally, maybe I see some use out of him since there's some serious hurt on my side of the map which is preventing any action. Now imagine my suprise when he starts driving backwards, back into the base he just left, all the way to the top of the hill where arty is, and going to the other side of the base.

HOW DO THESE PEOPLE GET THIS HIGH!?!?!?
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

And super pershings aren't that hard to fight anyways, just aim for the turret ring(and a tiger II has the acc to consistently hit and pen the turret ring on a super pershing)
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Yeah, it was even crazier because he had the highest pen on our team, so if he's afraid of fighting them what the hell should the rest of the team be like?

Anyways, sweet special this weekend, T6 tanks on sale, which is pretty awesome, now I just gotta pick and choose which ones I want. Getting four would be a bit much I think. VK36 will be the first one to be bought certainly, the ARL TD will probably come next, now I just gotta decide wether I want the T21 or the AMX 12t more :I
AS - IG

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, it was even crazier because he had the highest pen on our team, so if he's afraid of fighting them what the hell should the rest of the team be like?

Anyways, sweet special this weekend, T6 tanks on sale, which is pretty awesome, now I just gotta pick and choose which ones I want. Getting four would be a bit much I think. VK36 will be the first one to be bought certainly, the ARL TD will probably come next, now I just gotta decide wether I want the T21 or the AMX 12t more :I

....Umm that last question shoulb rather be which one you want LESS. Those two...aren't the best t6 lights

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

The 12t was enjoyable enough for me, not sure about the T21. The thing is, it's a matter of wether I want to get the french arty first or the T71 first. Both seem appealing in their own way.
AS - IG

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FWIW I'd say go for the french arty first. They might not do the greatest damage, but you can't complain by the consistent accuracy of the entire line(and I should know, I'm doing the french arty currently, and the AMX 13f3 is hands-down my favorite tank(unseating the ARL 44 BTW!)

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Haven't been playing for long, and only at T3 Arty, but I'm really enjoying the American line so far.

Ant

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So. Campinovka T3-4 battle. I'm sitting on my AML and lobbing some shells at what little I can see. The other arty of my team starts steaming over our lights not scouting (they did, I got two kills but his positioning was in the SE corner...). While he "noobzlol" all his team, I kill two more and our meds and lights move towards cap. Then the ass tk:s our only heavy. His result -1 and report. Lucky us, we win the match...

Where the hell do these spawn from?

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ARGGHHH.
New 800MB patch and my Internet speed is still capped at 256kbps.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 251