Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211356 times)

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!
« Reply #1365 on: November 05, 2012, 12:34:51 am »

Noooo rilder!

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
Re: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!
« Reply #1366 on: November 05, 2012, 01:48:42 am »

Noooo rilder!

Losses breed losses and forcing a win is just gonna frustrate me and drive me from the game entirely. I just need to cool off a bit.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: November 05, 2012, 10:35:25 am »

can we make a channel on the North American servers? I'd like to hook up with some of you guys whenever I have free room in my platoon (I have premium, also have 1 t7 TD, 3 t6 TD's and 2 t6 heavies along with several assorted lower tanks)

that or could I get a list of contacts to add? I'm cganya on WoT
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Maldevious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: November 05, 2012, 10:41:15 am »

I'd be interested in playing some games. I am a bit lower in the tiers... tier 4, about half way to tier 5 in Russian SPG, TD, Medium, and Light (will be out of lights after this tier, tho, and adding a KV-1).

I am Maldevious on WoT.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: November 05, 2012, 10:55:57 am »

can we make a channel on the North American servers? I'd like to hook up with some of you guys whenever I have free room in my platoon (I have premium, also have 1 t7 TD, 3 t6 TD's and 2 t6 heavies along with several assorted lower tanks)

Generally a good few of us Bay12 WoT players just hang out in the DFC steam Chat. The in game chat rooms are very temporary and only last a day or so?
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: November 05, 2012, 11:59:13 am »

Generally a good few of us Bay12 WoT players just hang out in the DFC steam Chat. The in game chat rooms are very temporary and only last a day or so?

I can give that a try but having steam open tends to allow steam to use up as much bandwidth as it wants. I'll see about telling it to piss off with the auto-updates though.
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: November 05, 2012, 12:31:23 pm »

I ended up having to install netlimiter to keep steam and other things like it from eating too much bandwidth. comes in handy for other reasons too.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: November 07, 2012, 06:34:41 pm »

So the next nation to come in 8.2 is the Chinese. The tree mainly consists of tanks made by other nations or Russian tanks with Type 59 turrets.

Wooooo!

not
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #1373 on: November 07, 2012, 06:40:58 pm »

That is rather crappy.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: November 07, 2012, 06:49:01 pm »

That is rather crappy.

Its realistic. Most Chinese tanks are imported. There not gonna be making up tanks.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: November 07, 2012, 06:54:07 pm »

Chinese tree is going to be made up of tanks that are "like the _____ but worse".
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #1376 on: November 07, 2012, 07:04:13 pm »

Then don't make a Chinese tree.

American, British, French, German and Russian pretty well fills out the major war machine suppliers.

Japan wouldn't work either because they never had tanks even remotely comparable to most of what was on the field in ww2
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: November 07, 2012, 07:54:03 pm »

Nope, I understand why they'd make a Chinese tree. It'll make them a fortune in China. Then they're going to do a mixed European tree, which should be really cool. We'll get to see the unusual tanks used in the war by countries that were rolled over so quick nobody realised what awesome war machines they had.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: November 07, 2012, 10:04:55 pm »

They actually do want a Japanese tech tree, but they are having trouble getting the documents.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: November 08, 2012, 05:21:55 am »

Not surprising, Japan apparently (note, history channel knowledge) covered up a lot of sketchy stuff and the companies who worked on the tanks don't want to be involved with that. Its why its still hard to get certain schematics off the Germans.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 251