Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211134 times)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

Got another masters badge, this one for the 13 90.

My own team was bitching at me all game. "No! dont retreat, go scout!"

I murdered the enemies 13 75, mauled a tiger and took >50% of the life off each of a t110, tiger 2 and is-4.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there a reason why I'm always put in battle as the lowest tier?

It sucks :(

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yes, you're not running a t10.

you should fix that right away.

Empty

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

yes, you're not running a t10.

you should fix that right away.

Yeah up yours.
Another thing. Is there a secret to aiming or something?
When I aim I can't hit a barn the size of New York. While it's standing still.
But when they aim they can hit me accurately at long distance while I'm moving full speed.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

But when they aim they can hit me accurately at long distance while I'm moving full speed.

Not really, sounds like just the RNG trolling you.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

AlStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Are you shooting while moving? That'll lower accuracy.
Are you shooting before your circle has fully dialed down? That'll lower accuracy.
How good is your gunner? 100% + Vents + 100% commander will be more accurate then 50% + 50% commander.
How good is your gun? Some guns are just more accurate then others.

As for getting hit - are you moving in straight lines? You'll be easier to hit.
Are you moving directly head-on to whoever's shooting at you? You'll be easier to hit.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Remember that if someone is good at aiming they'll be able to hit you from miles away. Its still hilarious seeing people rage when i've sniped them from across the map in my KV because I was patient and they didn't zig zag
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, remember accuracy is a Gaussian curve. No matter how inaccurate your gun is, you still have a relatively higher chance to hit the middle then anywhere else. Make sure you always always always position your shots so most of the tank is around the middle of your crosshair, not off-crosshair or 1/3 of it on the crosshair.

You'll still feel like everyone has super-aim though. Mostly because your brain only tends to remember when things actually happen, not when a stray shot flies past.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, remember accuracy is a Gaussian curve. No matter how inaccurate your gun is, you still have a relatively higher chance to hit the middle then anywhere else. Make sure you always always always position your shots so most of the tank is around the middle of your crosshair, not off-crosshair or 1/3 of it on the crosshair.

You'll still feel like everyone has super-aim though. Mostly because your brain only tends to remember when things actually happen, not when a stray shot flies past.

You sound like a WoT psychologist but yeah everything he said is true. Sometimes I am amazed by the accuracy of 8,8cm L/71 myself. It often hits dead center and it's not even the most accurate gun in Germany's arsenal.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

CAPSLOCK + 0, the blue reticle is where the server thinks you are aiming.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just got into a game where a guy in a t-34 got 9 kills. That's insane, how do people even do that, most i've ever gotten is like, 7 and I was lucky
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just witnessed a collision between an e-50 and a t-50-2 on my team. the t 50-2 survived. it was hilarious

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Next version will probably be released on Monday :)

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just witnessed a collision between an e-50 and a t-50-2 on my team. the t 50-2 survived. it was hilarious

A Panther II rammed my M18 Hellcat, we both died and got Kamikaze. :P

So how did that happen? Panther II and AMX 13/90 tried to kill my cornered M18, but both were at low HP by then. The AMX13 hesitated (probably reloading) and got raped by a friendly SPG. The Panther II tried to ram me while I was distracted but I hit his lower glacis and we had 60HP left when ramming me.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Twiggie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i just took 20 hits in a kv, in a t8-5 battle.

someone else got steel wall.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 251