Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211067 times)

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I love it when tier 1's get dragged into really high tier match's. Every time it happened people actually started messing about and having fun rather than raging every time they died. I did remember seeing an MS 1 surrounded my the destroyed carcass's of KV tanks, you couldn't actually shoot it if you weren't arty. It was quite funny.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It can only happen if someone platoons with the tier 1 and drags him up. Its impossible for tier 1s to see anything higher then tier 2s.

Its still fun though, yea :P

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh, you're right. I was going to disagree thinking a BT-2 was a tier 3 tank and that there was a BT-1 tank.

Massive brain fart. I need to actually start playing again.
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Rilder, we can help you grind to IS-3! :D

IS and IS-3 are like hell and heaven, trust me.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

They are both nice tanks, but IS-3 is much much more enjoyable for me, especially when I get put on top (which is rather often) :D

Also been thinking of going back to the US arty after I gave up on the Germans, not sure why since the M41 was stock and annoyed the hell out of me :S
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Rilder, we can help you grind to IS-3! :D
I don't grind, mate, I just fuck around and if I get somewhere then all the better, I only play a few battles a day(If I even play that day, I haven't even loaded up the game since our platooning) and if I try to force myself to play to the point it would be grinding then that will drive me away from the game completely.

If I get the IS-3 within the next year I'll be ahead of schedule at the rate I play.

Really though, I haven't had much an issue with the IS, except for the occasions where the gun won't fucking get on target. (Compared to the KV-3 which I could just turn on cruise control the entire battle and still get every round on target)

That's me though, I have a weird way occasionally taking a hated tank and actually having a shit-ton of fun in it. Lee was awesome, and the B1 is just too hilarious to drive to really hate it.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 10:08:52 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Know what gets on my nerves? 1200 XP losses. I pulled more weight then the tier 9s on my team, and almost got top gun on top of it with my AMX 13 90. Killed a T32, IS, GW Panther, and IS-3, and had 1 sec left on my reload facing a AMX 50 100 at 200hp. Sometimes I wonder what everyone else does when Im not around :P

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Trying desperately to get past the B1 while the BDR is on sale, not going so well, especially when I hate grinding and keep getting distracted. :P

Of course it doesn't help that the matchmaker likes to stack B1s on one side and Hetzers on the other.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 04:48:28 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Since I decided not to buy IS-7 for now, I was considering to go French heavy tank line but when realizing the autoloader would not be accessible til Tier 8, I just gave it up. Going to work on US medium tank line and waiting for Easy Eight to go on discount!
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

If you are going French get some free xp and skip the first four tiers if you can, will save you a lot of annoyance and rage.

Also, the Soviet changes are coming 7.3 it seems, sometimes this spring or so, and the IS-8 (the switch with the IS-4) looks mighty sexy.
AS - IG

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

What's up guys? Me... I dunno...

Was the last battle with it no less.
Steam Profile

lastverb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any stats on is-8 yet? I always loved IS-4 thanks to beeing impenetrable without gold ammo if you cover your front plate, always considered it to be best T10! tank (if it only had hp on t10 level). And yes i played it a lot as t10 in Pirates earlier (any1 playing WoT on top-tournament level recognise pts). A beast with 2.7k avg damage per battle (63% win ratio) playing SOLO RANDOM games.

Rafal99

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The IS-8 (later renamed to IS-10 and then to T-10) is basically an upgraded IS-3. It is longer, has one more wheel on each side, and have different turret. No idea what stats and modules it is going to have ingame.
The spinning Tantrum Spiral strikes The Fortress in the meeting hall!
It explodes in gore!
The Fortress has been struck down.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yet another night of a Rex + Buri lovefest. He in his AMX 13 75 and me in my AMX 13 90! I dont know the exact numbers, but I am going to guess we lost 4 times, won 10. We did really, really good! I think we were lucky :D

Also, I FINALLY hit 53% winrate. Dannng.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

So the one day of premium has done wonders for my IS-4 progress. In 8 hours I managed to get some 35k xp and around 800k credits, going to bed now and going to get a good rest before kicking it off again before it runs out tommorrow, should probably end up some 10k of xp short, after that it's easy going while I grind the money for all those damn tanks XD
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 251