Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211073 times)

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0zpLND7IXY&feature=youtu.be

That's hilarious, lol. I actually has a positive K/D ratio in Hetzer. It has excellent HE derpgun and camo. Also quite speedy and pivots rather nicely!
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Crozarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That's hilarious, lol. I actually has a positive K/D ratio in Hetzer. It has excellent HE derpgun and camo. Also quite speedy and pivots rather nicely!

Actually I was complaining about being in T4 - T7 spreads, the Hetzer is like sex on wheels imo

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Actually I was complaining about being in T4 - T7 spreads, the Hetzer is like sex on wheels imo

Yeah the MM is messed up, but when my Hetzer gets into those battles I just derp their Tier 4-6 tanks, usually would get a kill or two. :D

Hetzer is way better than French low tiers. I hate them with a passion!
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

I got trough the AMX40 finally, dear god that was painful :<

The B1 on the other hand being pretty much identical is a blast to play, simply because it doesn't get shafted by the matchmaker all the time X)

The 12t is quite ok, still getting the hang of it but I like it already (then again it's not that hard to be better than the AMX40).
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

AMX12t is the first decent French tank. I played it as mid-to-end game hunter, finishing off dying tanks and SPGs. It's not a keeper though because the gun does not depress or elevate. AMX 13 75 is fun and I am still working on getting AMX 13 90. Rex Nex has one already.

Also Lorraine is the Tier 8 medium with highest win rate (56%) so it may be nerfed by WG along with the AMX 13 series. :(

lastverb

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There is 1 really big problem with AMX12t - MM. It always go to battle with tier 8s or higher making him mostly unimportant in the battle. Damn, it has exactly same matchmaking as BOTH AMX 13s.
And its still not as good in t5 light-med:
Its gun is same as t-34's zis4, if it didnt have long reload every 6. Less accurate and just a little faster. But hey! In the same class we have shiny t50-2, so everything else is just go-through.

They might nerf Lorraine, but only because randoms can't play. It has no use in any top-level gameplay (even if we get back some t8 tournaments).

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, not the exact same MM. I dont think you get into tier 10 games, and I also think you can get into tier 6 games. So it has the same MM as the AMX 13 75, but not the 13 90.

It does suck though. Its a very low pen E8 for a few moments then it goes back to being useless.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

The MM isn't that horrid, mainly because I feel like I am always useful, run around for a bit, find something distracted and empty my load wherever I can. The pen and the mobility allow it to get into good positions and unload a good 600 damage into any T8 silly enough to forget that there is one or more AMX roaming around.

T5-6 matches are even more fun since one load pretty much murders any of the equal level tanks (except a few of the beefier bastards).
AS - IG

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Nice platoon with Rilder and BuriBuri today! We kicked bubblegum and chewed...

ye we did pretty good.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Nice platoon with Rilder and BuriBuri today! We kicked bubblegum and chewed...

ye we did pretty good.

And I died.. A lot.

Spoiler: Couple Screens (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 02:28:10 am by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

cganya

• Bay Watcher
  • Commander Anya Snow
    • View Profile

ive been playing this game quite a bit recently but man is that match maker mean. spend the entire time up to t4 tanks getting killed by hetzers and stugs, finally get into a hetzer and get into nothing but t7-8 matches then slowly get into a stug only to continue fighting nothing but T7-9's

when is it my turn to shoot at t2's and 3's?
My current project: Playing through might and magic 6 and posting the videos on youtube.
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=136329.msg5003966#msg5003966

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

Loop the loop!!!

I seriously want the physics to be like this, doing crazy stunts in light tanks, hell, I can't see myself playing anything other than quick and light tanks if it is like this :D
AS - IG

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Man, those are some nicely done screencaptures Rilder! Sorry for bringing you into those games XD

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Well my IS can get into those battle tiers by itself so it's not like I was a Loltractor getting pulled into those matches or anything. :P
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 251