Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 211010 times)

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I got one of the codes. Seemed to work on my US account. Still updating, so I won't know for sure. If anyone needs a code, it's easy enough. Go to that link. Click the link that has the word "formular" in it. Then click on the picture of the tanks. Then enter your email and the capcha. Then check your email, possibly your spam box, which should have a hyphenated code which you put in to the WoT website after you log in there.

Code worked, got my premium time and tank. Doesn't seem to let me stack codes as has been suggested before though, just one.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2011, 12:25:01 am by sluissa »

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Patch installed, playing, not bad. Camo makes your tank look sexy.

One annoyance though is the Team tabs in battle always start maximized so you have to minimize them every time enter a battle.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any improvement in your FPS?

I got uTorrent downloading the patch for me. 3 hours left at about 60kb/s... meh. It'll be worth it.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

I'm not getting any patch and I'm still on 0.6.7 D:

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

European players have to wait a bit longer for the patch. Should be out this week, they said.
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Any improvement in your FPS?

I got uTorrent downloading the patch for me. 3 hours left at about 60kb/s... meh. It'll be worth it.

3 hours isn't bad, before my connection increase this patch would of taken a good 8-12 hours :P

As for FPS, eh haven't noticed any change, seems smoother around gunfire though
Steam Profile
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile

Shame, while you guys are playing on 7.0, I have to wait 'til thew weekend for my dad to update it for me.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That means I have next to no time to get my KV-3.

Ah well, I might be able to get it done if i grind HARD today
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

King Cow

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Really how could they add French tanks before British.  :-\

dogstile

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agreed. Although I am slightly biased being an Englishman myself :P
my champion is now holding his artifact crossbow by his upper left leg and still shooting with is just fine despite having no hands.
What? He's firing from the hip.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

That means I have next to no time to get my KV-3.

Ah well, I might be able to get it done if i grind HARD today

Huh?

Is this about the KV switch?
Because I'm pretty sure that won't be happening in a while.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, dogstile was confused. There isn't any tank swaps coming in this patch.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Really how could they add French tanks before British.  :-\

The British don't bring much to the table, they just aren't that different compared to what we already have.

The French However bring in a couple interesting features that aren't present in the Tanks we have already. Like Auto-Loaders and fast, Heavily gunned but weakly armoured heavies. Not to mention that adding them will give them a reason to get Multi-Gun controls set up.

Not to mention that British tanks have already been done before, they are cool and everything and I can't wait for them but really, they aren't that uncommon in games. On the other hand, How many games have actually tried to go and make an effort to actually have a large amount of French tanks and flesh them out?(The only game I know off hand is WWIIOnline)  That alone will probably bring in a fair bit of players.
Steam Profile

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

fast, Heavily gunned but weakly armoured heavies
In general, that is exactly what the Russian heavy line is. They have a few exceptions, but in general they are just that.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

But the Russians aren't really weakly armoured :P
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 251