Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 251

Author Topic: World of Tanks: F2P MMOFPS with tanks - Join in-game "Bay 12 Games" channel!  (Read 210971 times)

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

Yay for the Garage slot sale, +2 slots from my remaining free gold.
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

If anyone wants a key for a day of premium and 750 gold PM me I should have a few remaining (turns out they are limited to one per account).
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Really liking my KV now that I have the 107mm cannon. Just got 6 kills and a heap of XP. Just need 18k more for the KV-1S.

EDIT: And my Pz38nA just got flattened by an E-75. Frigging hate those matches.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 03:40:43 am by Simmura McCrea »

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Really liking my KV now that I have the 107mm cannon. Just got 6 kills and a heap of XP. Just need 18k more for the KV-1S.

EDIT: And my Pz38nA just got flattened by an E-75. Frigging hate those matches.

If you want a free slot in the future plus a rather OP tank, go for KV-3. KV-1S is fast but it lacks the durability the KV-3 possess.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

I spent a while looking at the KV-3, but I'd rather go for the 1S.

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have fun. That tank is probably more fun then the KV3 when elited, but its literally a piece of trash stock.

So, as of right now I have 180k XP on my GW Tiger... Only 70k more to go until I get a GW Typ E and be done with the german arty line.

Let me tell you, unless you have some kind of duty to get a tier 8 arty or a fat wallet to skip most of the process, DEAR GOD DON'T DO IT. This is the longest, most boring grind I have ever put myself through. Its going to take me half a thousand battles just to get from the GW Tiger -> GW Typ E. Probably a few thousand games since I've started german artillery.

Its like being forced to use nothing but the rocket launcher in a FPS... for hundreds of hours. Yes, its overpowered, but GODDAMN IS IT BORING.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 07:12:24 am by Rex_Nex »

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

Like the KV wasn't a piece of shit stock?

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile

If anyone wants a key for a day of premium and 750 gold PM me I should have a few remaining (turns out they are limited to one per account).

I'll take one, Pm me.

The KV is a piece of shit as stock, recommend going for the suspension then getting the turret, then go for the 152 for maxiumum Fun.
« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 09:03:01 am by Hitty40 »
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Hitty40

• Bay Watcher
  • Poker face, motherfucker.
    • View Profile

Removed: double post.
Ho Ho Ho! I'm going to be sticking economic stone so far up your stockings, you'll be coughing up gemstone windows!
You see, when the devil comes on to your forums and begins dropping F bombs and shouts 'GIVE ALL YOUR WOMEN!', he's in a happy mood.
if there's lots of g's and z's, it's gobbo. If you don't really recognize it, it's human. if it's called Urist, it's dwarf.

Simmura McCrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam profile

I'm having great fun with the 107mm cannon. Not planning on the 152 any time soon. If I want a slow 150-odd mm cannon, I'll play my SU-5.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile

And I'm out of codes XD

If i happen upon some more I'll let you guys know :)
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Rotinaj

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is there still a channel? I can't find any.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

And I'm out of codes XD

If i happen upon some more I'll let you guys know :)

Cheers!

Also there has been a channel occasionally but the channel always gets deleted within like a day for some reason.

In other news. I now have an IS! Abit stock but once I can get get a turret upgrade I'll be able to jump right into the 122 that was unlocked in the KV-3.

Since I have to keep the KV-3 for the tree changes (Eventually) I had to form a new crew for the IS.
My new Commander:

He seems to have that look of just not giving a fuck.
Steam Profile
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Rex_Nex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Im comparing it to the KV3. The KV3 is heaven stock compared to the KV-1S. You start with what, a 85mm cannon with the KV-1S? The KV3 can mount the 107mm from the KV right away. Until you get the 122, you will have less firepower then even a stock KV3.

Stock KV wasn't bad either.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile

The KV3 can mount the 107mm from the KV right away.
Nope, KV-3 needs the track upgrade in order to fit the 107, at least mine did.
Steam Profile
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 251